Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

saravanan_gt:

good afternoon

Reply   .   Report 11 hours ago
Maytonn

Maytonn:

Good afrernoon
Report 7 hours ago

ymich:

Hi, recently I noticed that the title of the download page of the site have been edited.
The title starts with "Download........" which can be seen in the image instead of the name of the item to be downloaded. Is there any chance it will be changed back?
It was easier to sort the tabs then.. Maybe the word download can be pushed to the end of the title like "Egg Tart Recipes | Mobile9 Download" instead?

comment_photo_157250.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 5:28PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hi.. Hadn't noticed that.. It's true that the old way was better to sort the tabs ( I for one usually download many files opening the tabs all at the same time).. But I doubt they would change it back...
Report yesterday, 12:00AM
ymich

ymich:

It's really easy to change back but I doubt they would too...
Report yesterday, 2:27PM

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear mei!
There is no possibility to add the reference of work of competition in group on FB.
Instead of works such picture!

comment_photo_157244.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:00PM
AMDOMINATOR

AMDOMINATOR PRO :

All You Need To Do Is Write Something
So The System Understands That It's Not Some Automated Thing.
Report 2 days ago, 3:33PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Dear Amdo! Why you have not made it?
Report yesterday, 5:16AM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi yeemei.. me again. M9 has some problem, and it has been going on for some days...
Every page I try to access goes

"502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response."

So I have to refresh the page several times, until it loads correctly.
It happens like a hundred times a day, and uploading files is a sacrifice.

Also, when trying to follow members, i click FOLLOW but it keepsgetting the message "System error" so i need to F5 the page and only then - when I click - it works (and sometimes getting the 502 in the process).

Why is that happening? Is it possible to fix it?
Thanks!!!

Reply   .   Report 11 Apr, 2:31AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

I have the same problem
Report 11 Apr, 12:09PM
superawaking

superawaking:

Mobile9 is becoming shit, I'ev been registerd since 2010, and every year since my registartion it has become more shittier every day
Report 5 days ago, 9:32PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi AngelineeMonach, Hexrana70 and superawaking, are you still experiencing this 502 Bad Gateway problem? We just fixed it and should be fine now, but just wanted to know how is it from your ends.
Report 5 days ago, 11:05AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hello @yeongshing.. Yesterday and today I had no problems. I will try uploading files later to see how it goes. @hexrana I hope the problems stopped for all of us!
Report 5 days ago, 12:54PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@superawaking I think (not sure) I have been registered since 2013, and it's true that sometimes the site goes through some bad patches, but usually most problems are solved. Right now, aside from the connection problem and the usual improvemnts that could be made. the only problem I think are the spam profiles.
Report 5 days ago, 12:58PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I don't really get upset because I know how hard you have to work to manage a website of this proportion. These things happen. Thank you yeongshing for the help getting it fixed . Currently I have no problems.
Report 5 days ago, 2:36PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@Angelinee: alright, just let us know how it goes after you have tried. As you mentioned spam profiles, could you elaborate more what kind of spam you often received or see? So we can look into it and see what we can do about it.

Spams are inevitable on any sites on the internet, especially when site like mobile9 which is based on open and social community, but we are constantly monitoring and working to minimize spams.

@Angelinee, @LastKingz: Thank you. Really happy to have your understanding and i'm sure other mobile9 team members who are working hard and quietly behind mobile9 would be very happy too to hear this. We aim to serve better.
Report 5 days ago, 3:36PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

No problem yeo, also, I can easily point out spam profiles if you ever need my help. A lot of them are around.
Report 5 days ago, 4:17PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@lastkingz, it's true the site is really good and organized when you think of the size and number of users. They do a great job and I am kinda addicted to m9 haha.
Report 5 days ago, 5:54PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@yeongshing those spam profiles are not users that send spams to other users. They are profiles created as a spam. I can send you some (lots) links. I know the site is huge and is a bit difficult to manage all those users. But I think those profiles undermine the value of the site.

Like @ lastkingz said recently (this year) there has been like an explosion of spam profiles around, it's pretty easy to point them out.
Report 5 days ago, 6:00PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Indeed Angelinee, an explosion is the perfect word. All of a sudden they came out of no where, and its like you said, they undermine the value of the site. They usually have similar profile pics and usually ridiculously long and foolish usernames such as this one: http://p.mobile9.com/moczosmerdolesavg/ Like I said, Foolish smh.
Report 5 days ago, 6:14PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yep, similar pics and profile written in the same language, and all (or most of them) have links directing to another sites on the profiles description.
Report 4 days ago, 2:09AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Exactly
Report 4 days ago, 12:13PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see. Thanks for the info. We will take note about this.
Report 3 days ago, 9:56AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Ok great, and no problem yeo.
Report 3 days ago, 12:29PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

You're welcome
Report 3 days ago, 7:37PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello yeemei! Dear, today one of my files is missing, and are not listed in rejected files list. Could you verify why that happened, please?

I can not identify which file exactly - the title - but I am certain it is an eBook (yesterday it checked and I had 654, now there are 653), and I repeat: it is not listed as rejected file (simply desappeared).

Thank you *-*

Reply   .   Report 10 Apr, 10:26AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Oh one thing that will help narrow down the search: the book was not a recent file, most likely uploaded in 2013-14 and it had 13 favs.
Report 10 Apr, 11:33AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

the book missing is Undone by Cat uploaded 02 Aug, 2013.
Report 12 Apr, 5:05PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi AngelineeMonach, usually ebooks are rejected due to copyright issue. In Profile>Rejected Files area will only show max. 20 newest files(by publish dates) that are rejected. The book that you mentioned missing is much older file (uploaded in 2013), and has been rejected due to copyright issue, therefore it doesn't show up in Rejected Files.

Let me know if you have other question. Will try my best to help.
Report 5 days ago, 11:32AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hey @yeonshing.. I am used to yeemei around here haha hope everything is okay with her.
Report 5 days ago, 1:02PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I know some files are rejected sue to copyrigt issues and i have had it happen to me... No problem. The thing is... The book was removed the day I posted this message (10-04) not in 2013. and it is not listed as rejected files. It should be the first file at my rejected files list and it is not there.

Are you saying that ebooks removed because of copyright doesn't show in rejected files list anymore? Because it showed. Couple of months ago.
Report 5 days ago, 1:08PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@Angelinee, thanks for your concern. yeemei is absolutely fine, she just has to handle other tasks and she's still around mobile9 but you'll be seeing me around here more often from now on.

Yes, i understand that your ebook was just recently removed. What I mean to say is the Rejected Files list display files according to the upload date, not according to the rejection date.

For example, see this:
Rejected files
1. File uploaded on 1st Dec 2014
2. File uploaded on 20th Nov 2014
3. File uploaded on 10th Nov 2014
... and so on...
19. File uploaded on Feb 2014
20. File uploaded on Jan 2014
------- end of rejected files listing --------
21. File uploaded in Oct 2013 (not showing)
22. File uploaded in Aug 2013 (not showing)

We are aware that this way of listing is less appropriate and we have scheduled to change it.
Report 5 days ago, 3:15PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I see. So I think it is very necessary to change it asap. Thanks for the answers.
Report 5 days ago, 5:51PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Glad to her she's okay!! *-* haha and happy to have you helping us out.. Sorry for so many questions...
Report 5 days ago, 6:01PM

zeeeparks:

Hii Friends I want to ask something that is anyone using "Xposed Framework" in your device?
if "YES" then
1. why "WANAM XPOSED" is not working on CM ROMs.
2. INSTAGRAM DOWNLOADER Is also not working whyyy?

Reply   .   Report 10 Apr, 7:12AM

para_shaman PRO :

Hi Admin !!!
How to increase the number of downloads my uploaded app?
What to do?

Reply   .   Report 08 Apr, 11:24AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may share your files to the group where discussion about Live Wallpapers are? The alternative is you may also follow more users and get them to follow you, in that case they will be able to see your news and updates.
Report 6 days ago, 9:18AM

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

Hi Admin, i have updated some of my apps. But, more than 24 hours, the apps are still in waiting for review process. Please review them. thanks

Reply   .   Report 07 Apr, 3:16PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and keep you waiting. As our moderator is currently away from office and will be back in next few days, that's the reason your apps are still in waiting for review. However, we're trying to get another moderator to see if he is able to review as well. Please allow us few more days for that? Thank you!
Report 09 Apr, 9:59AM
AnimiraiStudio

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

Hi yeemei, Thanks for your kind reply. I will wait for my apps to be reviewed. Have a nice vacation.
Report 10 Apr, 1:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome and thanks for your understanding. Your apps should be reviewed within this week, please check it 1 or 2 days later and let me know if you have any other question. Thanks!
Report 6 days ago, 9:15AM

ArrayAyushi:

Har aahat humara ehsas dilaye gi,
Har hawa kissa sunaye gi,
Itni yadein bhar dein gey app ki zindagi main,
Na chahtay howay bhi app ko humari yaad ayey gi…

comment_photo_156988.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 06 Apr, 11:12PM

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

Hello Sir,
If i search my apps within the Mobile9 android app, i can not find my apps. The keyword is my app's name, but in the search results have no my app. Is it an error. Or what should i do to make it appears.

Reply   .   Report 06 Apr, 5:50AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, in mobile9 Android app, only apps with Play store URL will be showing due to there is issue with Play store. Thus, it's strongly recommend to submit or insert Play store URL while publish your apps so that it will be showing or searchable in mobile9 app also. Hope this is helpful to you!
Report 06 Apr, 8:35AM
AnimiraiStudio

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

I see now. Thanks for your kind answer.
Report 06 Apr, 12:54PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 09 Apr, 10:00AM