Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

myelyhem18:

Guys ? Help me i cant PROCESS my downLoad need ADobe? but how ?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:43PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please clarify your problem so that I could help you better? Example: What are you trying to download?
Report yesterday, 5:53AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

What's the use of purchasing a pro account ? No admin is helping me here.more than 16 hrs still no admin has replied to my comments below.The Premium Package shows 24*7 support.This is not a good service :/

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 3:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I apologize if there is delay to your question. You may also send an email to support@mobile9.com if you have problems next time. Thanks
Report 3 days ago, 5:35AM

DL-Games:

Hi i received an e-mail where it says that all my uploads will be deleted if i don't purchase a mobile9 premium account. Has anyone received this e-mail? Please help me understand what's going on!

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 2:37PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we have revised regarding the apps publishing and Free Trial rules & regulations and found out there are users who claimed the Free Trial Premium and upload spam/fake/duplicate apps which affect users' experience. Therefore, we have had the decision as mentioned in the email you received, those who have subscribed to Premium Publisher, the apps won't be removed. This is because we believe spammers won't pay for Premium account to keep their apps.
Report 3 days ago, 5:43AM
DL-Games

DL-Games:

So i understand, but what if the apps/games in my account are my own and I'm not a spammer and i really want to keep my apps/games, but at the moment i don't have the financial support to upgrade to an premium account but soon will, how can i demonstrate to you that the apps are my own and i don't want to lose my apps/games from you're store. Could you please give me a hint.
Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 6:35AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, that's the reason of subscribing to Premium Publisher to prove you're not spammer and not publishing spam apps. I understand issue regarding to financial support, however, the decision as mentioned remains. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause. We will be taking this issue in consideration as well and if we would have any updates, you'll be informed.
Report yesterday, 6:00AM

bsiomar:

say hi to me .... how are you all .. ?

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 12:21PM
DL-Games

DL-Games:

Hi bsiomar, I'm good you?
Report 3 days ago, 6:52AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

Hie all my apps are not visible in my profile also not in search .They are not in rejected list also.This happened after I updated all of them .When will they get approved ?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 3:29AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please provide URLs to the files that not showing? For your information, it might in review, and due to we don't work on weekends, the files that under review will be proceed on Monday.
Report 4 days ago, 5:50AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

Okay will wait till monday Thanks yeemei12
Report 4 days ago, 8:47AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

This all apps are not visible under any tab after i gave them updates
Report 4 days ago, 9:37AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked the above files and these files are all rejected for different reason. Please check in your gallery rejected files for the information. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 9:44AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

these files are not visible in my reject list .
Report 4 days ago, 9:56AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

I think you are confused because my previous rejected apps had same names.
Report 3 days ago, 10:07AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

They all after rejection.I rectified the error and reuploaded with the same name.they all were accepted and were live for about 1 month till I updated them 2 days before.
plz clear the confusion and rectify the error as soon as possible.
Report 3 days ago, 10:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

If these files were live before and it's not visible now, I will check it with moderators and see what's that happen, as I see those files are in rejected status. Besides, it's possible too due to you have updated your files 2 days before and it's still in review status. Anyhow, I will check on that and revert to you as soon as possible. Thanks
Report 3 days ago, 5:33AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

yeemei12 its already 2 days the files are in review please give certain statements .Please ask moderators about it.All my efforts for making these many apps for m9 community is of no use if you don't monitor it quickly .I purchase premium account to support what m9 does and also believe its one of its kind public market providing what people demand .So please make sure u bring all my files back soon as I don't like to keep followers waiting .I understand managing these things is quite hectic for you alone Yeemei12 .But it has already taken a lot of time so please bring all those apps back quickly as possible .Keep up the good work" yeemei12 " M9 community loves you
Report 3 days ago, 6:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked with moderator and those files that you mentioned on the above are all rejected for the relatively reasons. Please see below for the reasons if you couldn't check it at your place:

4285087 Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag Incorrect Preview
4313872 Call Of Duty Black OPS II Game Spam
4319030 Batman:The Dark Knight Rises Game Spam
4335531 Iron Man Game Spam
4313857 GTA Vice City Game Spam
4284969 GTA San Andreas Game Incorrect Preview
Report 3 days ago, 7:01AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

Can you please elaborate.what exactly was wrong with my files ? because they were live before updating and In the update I just changed my advertisement network.
Report 2 days ago, 10:48AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, according to moderator, these files that you have provided are confirmed to be rejected, please refer to the rejected files together with the reason, you may correct it and re-upload.
Report 2 days ago, 5:59AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

yeemei12 whenever I reupload all apps at once u mark it as spam
Report yesterday, 3:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have a suggestion to you, you can try to upload few apps once, can upload few times. Meaning, for example, upload maybe 5 files today and 5 files tomorrow, this might be helpful and prevent from being rejected due to too many similar apps being published and rejected as spam files.
Report yesterday, 6:01AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

Thanx yeemei12 will follow as you say thnx for support .
Report yesterday, 9:55AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 3 hours ago

nikkiheartsyou:

Hi! Is it possible to revert the m9 app to the older version with the eBooks if it got updated?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 6:36PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, so sorry to tell that due to copyright issues, we have removed the Ebooks session and it's not possible to download Ebooks from mobile9 app now. However, you may have Ebooks session using our website www.mobile9.com
Report 4 days ago, 5:52AM
nikkiheartsyou

nikkiheartsyou:

I've been going to the website to get books ever since the update. Anyhow, thank you!
Report 3 days ago, 1:14PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 3 days ago, 5:33AM

Carine797:

Hello, would it be possible to have a Snapchat app for nokia n8?

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 2:39PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have searched for Snapchat for Nokia N8 but there is no results. Meaning it's not available for Nokia N8 or no one has upload it here.
Report 4 days ago, 5:52AM

Hesham_h_dabour:

mobile gtide e56 say erro package
android 2.3 at game iron knights

Reply   .   Report 19 Nov, 9:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please clarify your problem so that I can help you better? Do you mean you are trying to download the Iron Knights games to your mobile gtide E56 and it says error of the package?
Report 21 Nov, 6:31AM

brus777:

Hello , yeemei12 still no one sees my work and publications , how long it will last , is there any way to resolve this issue ?

Reply   .   Report 17 Nov, 5:50AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, all your published files will be shown in Activities page. However, sometimes your files will delay. Example: You just published 5 files and only 3 shown in Activities page, another 2 will be shown later.
Report 17 Nov, 9:15AM
brus777

brus777:

But today I have published 3 files and no file ...thank you ,everything is clear.
Report 17 Nov, 9:41AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , dear , but so far, no one does not see my publications , nor 2 , nor 3 , no 1 , what do I do ?
Report 19 Nov, 6:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have seen your updates in my Activities page:

Can you please try to update 3 files now and I will confirm if it's showing or not? Thank you.
Report 19 Nov, 7:39AM
brus777

brus777:

Thank you , yesterday I published a Wallpaper for the contest , no one saw until today
Report 19 Nov, 8:05AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I can see your update, favourite and following activities, not sure about publish files. As request in the previous comment, can you please try to upload 3 files and once published, let me know so that I can check from my side. Thank you.
Report 19 Nov, 8:32AM
brus777

brus777:

Well , thank you , I will write you.
Report 19 Nov, 8:34AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , I have now published 3 animation.
Report 20 Nov, 6:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you. I have reported the problem and once I received the update I will get back to you.
Report 21 Nov, 6:32AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , thank you ,last night I posted the topic , and also no one sees me not working "newspaper" , for a very long time , thank you.
Report 21 Nov, 7:25AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I can see your activities like update files, favourite and following activities, only publish files are not. I have explained to them and they will check on it.
Report 21 Nov, 8:10AM
brus777

brus777:

Thank you very much , May , and could be something to do with the" newspaper"?
Report 21 Nov, 8:46AM

FreeWorldApps PRO :

Hello, I updated some of my files (lwps) and they were rejected, the reason give was "Promotional Link". I have no idea what that means, and I mam not sure how to updated rejected files... please advise.

Thanks

Reply   .   Report 14 Nov, 3:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, under your files description, this part:
For similar apps visit:
Free World Apps

Whenever click on Free World Apps, users will be directed to a website to download Live Wallpapers, this is considered as Promotional Link and therefore being rejected. We strictly do not allow this.

You may edit your description and re-upload your files and it should be no problem. Thanks!
Report 14 Nov, 8:40AM
FreeWorldApps

FreeWorldApps PRO :

Thanks, I mainly want use my website to show more pictures as I am limited to 3 pictures. I never intended to have it as a way to redirect people to download apps from other stores. So can I still link to website with a sentence like: "for more pictures visit"? Is linking to social media ok?
Report 14 Nov, 10:30PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, in your files description, there are URL to social media sites such as Facebook and Google , that's fine to link for the purpose of showing more pictures as long as it's not redirecting to download other files.
Report 17 Nov, 9:16AM
FreeWorldApps

FreeWorldApps PRO :

perfect, thanks :-)
Report 17 Nov, 5:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You are welcome!
Report 18 Nov, 1:36AM