Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ArthurWill ADMIN :

For those having issues with the new profile or feedback on how we can make it better for you please leave us message here.

Two main issues so far:

1. We will bring back the "About Me" where you get to put your own pictures & videos sometime next week. It was left out some how. Sorry.

2. We will also find ways to replace the black strip with something milder.

Thanks for your patience and support during this difficult time.

Reply   .   Report 21 hours ago
ajayastwal2

ajayastwal2:

thats all right
Report 20 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

hi admin

i want to suggest, can you make the layout design look a little similar to deviant or able to add background for non premium user.

thanks for readind
Report 11 hours ago

sunny3503:

When upload completed it was not redirecting what to do help me (ADMIN)

Reply   .   Report 3 hours ago

manualback:

Sir , if you think that i am a spamer then you can download my file and also use by your mobile..... reply me please...

Reply   .   Report 8 hours ago

manualback:

Sir i am fan of m9 ... But i am very very sad deu to some problum . i upload real game but m9 delete my account. I do not no why it is happens please help me. please please......... help me and approve my apps and theme....

Reply   .   Report 9 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I've checked and found out your account is not being deleted.
Report 5 hours ago

walidahmed194:

I am simply hating the new deaign of m9....I had 25 popular posts but now it is showing that I have got only 4 popular posts....more over where is the about me part In the profile.they have made the profile and gallery page into one single page.it is very complicated to see and also very boring.I have been in m9 for over 2 years and I had very fun browsing through m9 but now when I browse trough m9 it feels like I am giving a math test.....it sucks .........can't they give us the old m9 back....I feel like I have only a few round pictures in my gallery......might leave.....do the owners of m9 want all the members to leave this site.......please make it back to how it was.....

Reply   .   Report 15 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

dont leave just yet, hold on walid

maybe they will update the layout one by one
Report 11 hours ago
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

Yes, Walid. Don't worry about the About Me. Because they are getting it back in a week. Wait for a week at least. Everything is going to be sorted soon.
Report 8 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks for the understanding. As the announcement made, we've noted about the issues raised and working on it to see how we can make it the best. Appreciate the support.
Report 5 hours ago
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

Let's hope so.
Report 1 hour ago

KiM_2mix:

I Request all the Users who are not satisfied with the New Mobile 9 Page Layout. Please Understand that the developers are working on making the Website better. I understand Your having problems getting used to the New Layout, but this is going to be Solved soon.
Please have patience and wait for a week or so.
Keep Smiling everyone.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 1:41PM
RAGHULRAZOR

RAGHULRAZOR:

Nyc ..........
Report 22 hours ago
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Thanks for the support and understanding. Really appreciate it a lot. As promised, we will add back "About me" and look into black strip. Cheers!
Report 22 hours ago
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

RAGHULRAZOR -
ArthurWill - Its Alright Arthur. I know its not an easy Job to update a website and I also Understand that You guys too wish the Best for the Users so I will always support!
Galina53 - Hey Galio, its okay now! As Patricia said, they are working on it and they will get it soon. Just give them some time and they will come up with it soon. Smile Now? On 3? 1...2...3 (Smile)
Report 19 hours ago
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

Galina53 - Oh, No Problem Galio.
Report 19 hours ago

Chantieb:

Why with this new layout is my page saying that I have zero downloads and zero favourites.?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 8:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Regarding your issue, we'll report it to our developers and get back to you.
Report yesterday, 10:34AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know whether you've uploaded any file before? If yes, can you please provide us the file link?
Thanks.
Report 4 hours ago

KiM_2mix:

Hello, as I see, most people seem to like the Old page Layout of the Website. I think the New Layout is good for the Downloads, but the problem is the Black strip as Galina said. And Graphics that We could use in the Old layout.
I think Decorating the One's Page with graphics and Songs was a really Good thing but in the New Layout We can't do it. I would just like to ask, if there is a way, to either get those Graphics back to decorate the pages now in the New layout and remove the Black Strip from the Cover? The text maybe could shift down below the Cover for which the Strip is. If not, then Can We have the old layout back? Because I guess most Users like that one Better.
In any case, I would hope for the Best.
Keep Smiling.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 8:04AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks for your feedback. The newly designed of the layout is hoping to give a fresh new look to our users. I understand that most of you are concern about the removing of decorating and personalizing profile page with graphics and so on, I will talk about this to our team and see what we can do. We are here to listen and hope for the best we can do too.
Report yesterday, 1:17PM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Good points. As mentioned earlier, About Me section will be back most likely next week. As for black strip we will work on it too.
Report yesterday, 1:20PM
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

I Understand! Thank You for the reply. I am sure, everything would be sorted out soon.
Report yesterday, 1:20PM
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

Thank You Arthur.
Report yesterday, 1:22PM

Imran702:

New look of Mobile9 is Amazing........................
But also a bit heavy............

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks! We're working on improving the page loading issue.
Report yesterday, 12:27PM

Galina53 PRO :

М9 Was a unique site. Unfortunately, now it is possible to tell that it WAS. That for today it is not. Users have lost the individuality. We have turned to Grey Crowd which only can load a file on a site. Individual pages of users of a steel not the interesting. The information on visitors of page is lost, and it was very necessary information. The minimalism, probably, is necessary for a site. But I think that many users will leave, as the site became not interesting. It is a lot of such sites. I am assured that nobody will listen to our opinion. Decisions are accepted not at our level. We can express only a regret that our house in which we lived some years is destroyed. Personally to me, it would not be desirable to come into the profile and to see black rectangles of loadings and among them a small group of badges. It is everything that it is possible to learn about me. To me have answered yesterday that there was a cover. But even the cover on 30 % is closed by a black strip. Certainly, the site has received additional resources. But how many these resources have been used for loading to nobody of the necessary files, which hang dead cargo to receive a badge for 5000 loadings? Here of what it was necessary to clear a site. It is a pity to me М9.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 6:23AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello dear Galina, Yes i completely agree with your every opinion, & as always no authority will listen it or will make the appropriate changes in it. As we all were in the discussion yesterday, we have only recieved Reasons for these actions/changes but didn't got any promises.
In that discussion, we have been told that ''M9 Is A Community'' & i have a question on it. If it is a Community & more than 99% of Active Members didn't liked these new changes then what is the sense for applying them? Do they want to lose their Active Members more fast?
Report yesterday, 9:05AM
Latess

Latess:

I completely agree with these opinions! I'm a bit more than a year on M9 but my profile has been my virtual home! I was pleased to see on my page things that I love and pictures made by ​​man whom I love! But now it is a blank page, it no longer has a soul! And other users M9 had a great individual pages, with gifts from our friends... but now when I go to the profiles of my friends I think that I'm walking through the cemetery ... with the same tombstones... it's perfect mood for a creative persons, what we are all here. No new downloads, users will leave site - and from the M9 will be only a memory in the internet... how beautiful site it was. Brilliant future!
Report yesterday, 9:15AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Completely agree with your every words my dear, but sadly its a reality. Now whenever i visit M9 i feel like i'm using any program on my PC. Every function has become so complicated & site is taking too much time to load pages. Yes we'll see a news on internet about it in coming months. I hate that black strip above my all pages. I think, We need to find some other place as other people did when they left M9.
Report yesterday, 9:37AM
Latess

Latess:

Hello my dear! Oh that black stripe... Look, I wanted to buy a premium member - but for that I would pay my money? For what to see my page even uglier than it is now? Because this black stripe can make ugly any cover design! So it means, new M9 layout infringes the rights of a premium users who have paid money for their privileges. It's not good at all!
Report yesterday, 10:14AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Very "beautiful"
Report yesterday, 10:38AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes dear Galina, it looks ''Extremelly Beautiful'' with that Black Strip. M9 gave a Gray Color to your cat on her certain parts.
Yep my dear Bonnie, now everything looks Robotic. When i take a look at my gallery, it looks a mess. When i visit others gallery, it feels too complicated to check their uploads.
Report yesterday, 11:02AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Thanks for the feedback. As mentioned earlier, About Me section will be back most likely next week. As for black strip we will work on it too.
Report yesterday, 1:21PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok Patricia, but many people have already left M9 today b'coz of new changes.
Report yesterday, 1:25PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Dear Patricia! Active and talented participants WPC leave. To me it is very sad.
Report yesterday, 1:30PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I feel very sad to say this that M9 Is Not A Community Where Authorities Listen & Apply Suggestions Of The Active Members, But Authorities Are Forcing Users To Accept New Layout.
I didn't thought that i'd leave M9, but since my all friends are leaving the place so there is no reason for me to stay here.
Report yesterday, 1:38PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

M9 just detonated H-bomb
the aftermath is coming
Report 14 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yep Life.
Report 5 hours ago
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I think we should wait till they update the site.after that if still any one wants to leave we shall discuss about it after the update.......
Report 1 hour ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes Walid i agree with you, thats why i'm waiting for next week to see.
Report 50 minutes ago
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

will be more better if they bring the ABOUT ME back also
Report 7 minutes ago