Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear administration.!
Since Sunday the site works, as a drunk turtle. It is impossible to add comments normally. Pages badly open. Has passed Monday, the situation has not changed.
Why there is no answer to users who do not see images on walls?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, is there any issue with add comments now?
Report 23 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hi! I will try now.
Report 23 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

All is good dear Mei! I could add comments. Thanks!
Report 23 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Glad to know this! You're welcome
Report 23 hours ago
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ PRO :

Hello dear Mei !, since yesterday I too in the Wall I do not see images. in browsers: Chrome, Opera, Explorer - I can only see an icon like Galina, when I click on any of the icons to the image I am redirected to the following address:
http://t.mobile9.com/?op=sci&ci=on&url=http://p.mobile9.com/mieczysławpaweŁ/comments/
I see only a blank page - there is absolutely nothing..
Report 21 hours ago
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

Hello, friends! I have the same problem. For the manager is just a tragedy..
Report 9 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

The site again works badly! Constantly there is an error 502!
Report 9 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.
Report 8 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Comments again are badly added.
Report 8 hours ago

MadMisfit:

Is anyone having this problem, where mobile9 send you to another link? it really bothers me, any thoughts?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:39AM
pebbleand

pebbleand:

*♥♥♥* Hi, yes it's happening all the time and it's all different links.You are not on your own with this problem MM.*♥♥♥*
Report yesterday, 2:04PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @Mad, can you please clarify what do you mean? Example, where or what did you access? mobile9 send you to another link means? Example of the link? I would like to understand your problem so that could check it for you.
Report yesterday, 2:56AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Aw, I closed it as it directed, its promotion website, i think, for example ads by savepass, appears when i put the point cursor to a certain image

@pebbleand: so you have this problem too?
Report 22 hours ago
pebbleand

pebbleand:

Yes MM ,i have downloads sent to my pdone from a pdf doctor and many more links, this site has a problem but i still like it,hope someone helps you.
Report 8 hours ago

edytka1754:

hello, I also have the same problem as Galina, please help

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:16AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Same here
Report yesterday, 3:37AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as mentioned in the other post, we have noted about this issue and I have already pass the message to the team for checking. Any further info will be updated to you all once solved. Thanks!
Report 23 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks @Mei
Report 22 hours ago

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Mei! I need your help! I do not see images on walls 5 days. It is checked up in three browsers :Opera,Chrom,Explorer. Please help me!

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:15AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Yes, I didn't this issue until now. I even can't see the image you add
Galina how did you change the font colour to red?
Report yesterday, 3:37AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear! You cannot change colour of a font here. I print the message in a notebook in which there is a code for any colour. But, as you can see, colour does not help. Nobody answers...
Report yesterday, 7:07AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

I only see through Chrome and Yandex, IE not see.
Report yesterday, 12:37PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi to all, we have noted about this issue and I have already pass the message to the team for checking. Any further info will be updated to you all once solved. Thanks!
Report 23 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hi dear Mei! We wlll wait!
Report 23 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Ok @ Galina, thanks tho
Report 22 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Most welcome dear!
Report 22 hours ago
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

Please help me too!..
Report 8 hours ago

zeeeparks:

Hii Friends I want to ask something that is anyone using "Xposed Framework" in your device?
if "YES" then
1. why "WANAM XPOSED" is not working on CM ROMs.
2. INSTAGRAM DOWNLOADER Is also not working whyyy?

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 5:25AM

raleighharmon:

How do I download an Endangered Animal ringtone to my 5c IPhone

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 10:53PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

download ringtone to your PC and transfer it via usb to your mobilephone or download mobile9 app.
Report 2 days ago, 3:40AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks again @Mad! @raleighharmon, the best way is to download our iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mobile9/id586846835?mt=8 and you can easily download ringtones to your mobile
Report yesterday, 2:51AM

nyussz1:

Hi same problem as vedma9. Can't download anything. The recatche is broken. Help!!!!!!!

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 7:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @nyussz1, please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. Also, you mentioned the recapcha is broken meaning the image you're seeing is broken image, correct? If possible, please send a screenshot of the broken image together with your problem clarification to support@mobile9.com, thanks!
Report 4 days ago, 5:56AM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

I meant that the recapcha is not working . The word appears clearly i write it in then submit it and a new one appears as if the one i wrote was incorrect. I'm using an ipad mini and safari. I really hope that you guys can do something about it thx
Report 4 days ago, 3:49PM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

Still not working. It keeps giving me new recapchas!!!
Report 3 days ago, 3:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please try to do as below:

Enabling cookies using Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
From your Home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
For iOS 7: set Block Cookies to Never. For iOS 6 and below: set Accept Cookies to Always. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive-powered websites normally.

The system requires to enable cookies so that the system can detect. Please let me know if it's working after this, thanks!
Report yesterday, 2:47AM

vedma9:

Hi i can't download anything. It keeps asking me ''are you human bot or alien" over and over again even when i put the right answer. It's so annoying

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @vedma9, may I know what files that you can't download? Is it eBooks? Please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. I tried to download eBooks using my device but I have no problem. I wish to further understand your problem and see what could I help. Thanks!
Report 4 days ago, 5:52AM
vedma9

vedma9:

i'm trying to download ebooks and i'm using web
Report 4 days ago, 12:58PM
vedma9

vedma9:

i can't even see my own uploads for ebooks and apps. I think there is a problem in the recaptcha itself. Wallpapers work fine.
Report 4 days ago, 1:06PM
vedma9

vedma9:

mine too is still not working....same problem as @nyussz1
Report yesterday, 8:02AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please try to do as below:

Chrome
In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu > Settings.
At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
In the "Cookies" section, choose your preferred setting.

Firefox
Click the menu button and choose Options.Preferences. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them. If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never.

The system requires to enable cookies so that the system can detect. Please let me know if it's working after this, thanks!
Report yesterday, 2:48AM

fangirled:

I don't know if this is where we post book requests but if you could please upload "chase the moon" by Catherine nicolson I've been looking for it for years please upload it here

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 8:51AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hello, you can request ebook here

http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 5 days ago, 9:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, yup, you may request and have discussion with other users at the eBooks group as stated by @MadMisfit Thanks again @MadMisfit, haha!
Report 4 days ago, 6:01AM

MadMisfit:

Hello admin,

may I make a suggestion for cover photo and background, can it be for free or limited choice for basic account user, I just think it's not really fair, sorry!

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 12:08AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, mind sharing why saying that's not fair? Besides, sorry that I don't get what "limited choice for basic account user" means? I would like to understand further to see what could we do.
Report 5 days ago, 6:27AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry my English can be very bad, I was trying to say can basic account user also change cover photo and background for free just like premium account.

limited means that basic account user can choose background colour or picture that is provided by mobile9

I hope my explanation can be more understandable.
Report 5 days ago, 8:53AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry, for saying not fair.
Report 5 days ago, 9:11AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh I see what you're saying Misfit, you mean the background is provided by mobile9 and that the "basic user" can't upload whatever picture they want for a background, unless they purchase a premium package.

I think as far as color is concerned, mobile9 already has colors for the user to choose. I think what you mean is you just want your profile to look presentable, even if you don't get to upload whatever background picture you like. That's a reasonable request.
Report 5 days ago, 2:42PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Yes, that's what I was trying to say, thank you Lastkingz for clearing it up sometimes I can't say what I really wanted to say
Report 5 days ago, 12:18AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Its ok, no problem you type well enough so I can undestand
Report 5 days ago, 12:25AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey all, yup I got you @misfit. It's like basic free account can have some default cover photo while Premium can upload their own, right? I would bring this suggestion into discussion next time.
Report 4 days ago, 5:57AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks you both!
Report 4 days ago, 1:08PM