Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Symtronix:

hi, I just joined, how to upload?

Reply   .   Report 18 hours ago

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

Hello Admin, I have problem re-uploading my icon of my apps.
The new icons won't replace the old one. That's very strange, when i upload and save it, it appears a success dialog. But, it did not change the icon when i view it. Is this a bug or did i do it wrong?
I upload the same way as reuploading screenshot. Please let me know how to reupload icon successfully. or if this is a bug, please help me fix it. Thanks

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 12:11AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, may I know is which app?

At first, do you used Google Play URL to import file information or manually upload icons and preview images?

Also, can you provide a screenshot of the Edit/Publish File page?
Report 3 days ago, 10:36AM
AnimiraiStudio

AnimiraiStudio PRO :

Hello, all of apps.

For icons, i manually upload them.

I can't provide screenshot, since there's no error message, success message instead.

It said that success, but i did not see the icons changed.
Report 2 days ago, 4:02AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

I see. Can you please provide us the following so that we can find the problem faster?

1. Links to two apps that you recently re-upload the app icons

2. Image link of the two new app icons
Report yesterday, 4:59PM

m09_428:

when i login & open notification an advertisement cover whole screen &then Aliexpress.com has open this only happens when login at m9 i change my browser but still this prob. disturb.
Is this from your side????

Reply   .   Report 24 Jun, 2:01PM
vedma9

vedma9:

I had the same problem and i installed Adblock on my browser.
Report 24 Jun, 4:26PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

vedma gave you a great solution, I also use Adblock Plus, it works perfectly.
Report 25 Jun, 1:24PM
m09_428

m09_428:

After this post i login 2 times no ad.
Report 25 Jun, 1:28PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Ok good, you can still try the Adblock Plus
Report 25 Jun, 1:35PM
m09_428

m09_428:

okg.
Report 25 Jun, 5:48PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, the ads are provided by ad service partners so sometimes there might be some ad display that we missed. If you encounter ads that constantly interfere much of your browsing experience at mobile9 again, please take a screenshot of the ad and email to support@mobile9.com so we can take a look and take action accordingly.

Thanks.
Report 3 days ago, 10:44AM
m09_428

m09_428:

Two people use same profile pic????
Report 2 days ago, 2:41AM

LastKingz:

Hey Yeo, I would like your opinion on what you think about this. Don't you think there should be an upload limit per day for users?.

What I mean is restricting the amount of content a user can upload per day, similar to the browsing restriction and download limit for basic users.

I'm suggesting this because of the amount of content that gets uploaded daily, some users upload so much stuff in one day its like spam.

Also I think this would help those who view new content on the site to be able to browse and view new uploads easily, instead of having to browse through dozens of pages of new content.

It will also allow all publishers to have a equal chance of getting their content viewed and downloaded. For example, sometimes one publisher uploads 10 pages of themes or wallpapers, and another publisher uploads at a steady rate of maybe 4 themes or wallpapers a day.

More than likely the second publisher's content will hardly be seen or have a chance to get downloads and views. This is only a suggestion up for discussion. I don't know if you think this makes sense.

Reply   .   Report 24 Jun, 12:50PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for your feedback. At the moment we are not going to limit the number of upload because the amount of files uploaded are much lesser than the amount of files downloaded.

However, you pointed out something that we should take note which is minority number of publishers uploaded too many pages of files at once. I will talk to our team and see what they say about it.
Report 3 days ago, 10:51AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I know, I just wanted your opinion on it. Thanks Yeo. I think the reason why there is a greater number of uploaded files than downloaded files, comes back again to limitations.

In this case, its the waiting time to download a file, the recaptcha they have to enter to download, and the family filter most users are not willing to pay to unlock. and I understand why these things are in place.

Also, I joined mobile9 about 4 yrs ago, when all these limitations were not in place, and I can say without a doubt there were much more downloads than uploads. And because I got used to the site without these restrictions, I got upset and deleted my account.

But I came back because I realized that it was costly to run a site like this, and that support from users was needed. So soon I'll be going premium.
Report 2 days ago, 12:38PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

It has been always downloads more than uploads.
Report yesterday, 9:28AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh, I misread what you said. Thought you said now the uploads are more than the downloads lol. Nevertheless, I'm sure the downloads have decreased a bit due to the little restrictions.

Anyway, one last thing I wanted to know yeo. The credits you get when you receive an achievement badge, what can they be used for? I'm not sure about their purpose.
Report 22 hours ago
Symtronix

Symtronix:

I would like to know too (:
Report 18 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Credits can be used to send file through SMS to your friend's phone even when he/she is in overseas without your phone need to having roaming service first. Then you friend can directly download on phone.

You can also top up more credits by purchasing Credit Packs.
Report 5 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Ooo, ok, thanks for the info, that's cool
Report 13 minutes ago
comment_photo_159185.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 21 Jun, 11:36AM

arrrghie:

Hello,

I have several apps to upload but I still not join premium yet. I want to try the free premium but I don't see any option to upload except I have to input url to my app. I have done this but nothing happened?

Can someone inform me how can I submit an app without premium membership? I need to try 1st before paying for this.

Thanks!

Reply   .   Report 17 Jun, 5:56AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, have you requested a free trial for Premium Publisher? If not, you can request here: http://www.mobile9.com/my/contact_us/?cf=6

You can upload your apps without ads for free trial.
Report 18 Jun, 5:10AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Hey yeo, I would like to go premium in the future and support M9. This trial you just mentioned, is it exclusive to only those who want to upload apps without ads? Or can someone like me make a request for a trial?
Report 21 Jun, 4:40PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Normally would need to be an app developer to get one. But you can try make request through the same form with your message. If they approved then you will get free trial, if not then it is a no.
Report 23 Jun, 2:15AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh alright then, thanks for the info yeo . I don't think I'll try then if that's the case.
Report 23 Jun, 4:07AM

DL-Games PRO :

Is this group dead? How can i get an admin to respond to my questions please help. I bought a pro account and i need my old stuff back that's the main reason i bought the account. Please someone help me as soon as possible.

Reply   .   Report 09 Jun, 9:54PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have returned your games which rejected due to trial expired to your account, please check and let us know if you have any issue. Thanks!
Report 10 Jun, 1:13AM
DL-Games

DL-Games PRO :

Thank You for your reply. Isn't there a way to track daily download on this store? Where can i find the dashboard for daily installs?
Report 10 Jun, 11:50AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Nope. You can only check the total downloads.
Report 11 Jun, 8:55AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi. At the moment, we don't have the dashboard for daily downloads. So you will need to manually keep track of daily downloads or integrate 3rd-party app tracking service to track installs.
Report 11 Jun, 10:58AM
DL-Games

DL-Games PRO :

Does your site have compatibility with appannie tracking site?
Report 11 Jun, 12:56PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Not compatible because we have not work with any tracking service site yet.
Report 15 Jun, 1:55AM
DL-Games

DL-Games PRO :

Please fix this:
When i open the page of one of my games the only ones that are recommended are the 2 games that i last added. Please fix this so it shows all my games.
Report 16 Jun, 2:46PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Will check it out.
Report 19 Jun, 11:11AM
DL-Games

DL-Games PRO :

Thank you!
Report 19 Jun, 11:34AM

hashem27:

Please any body can send me his or her whats ap
p number to help me by converting games for my galaxy ace 5830i

Reply   .   Report 06 Jun, 10:54PM

m09_428:

I m following >3800 poeples in june 2012, but now only 3500 showing where are 300 accounts from my list???

Reply   .   Report 05 Jun, 11:29AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Maybe they blocked you or left M9
Report 05 Jun, 12:30PM
m09_428

m09_428:

i havnt block no 1
Report 05 Jun, 5:35PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

No, I said maybe THEY blocked YOU.
Report 05 Jun, 6:21PM
m09_428

m09_428:

300 people block me! amazing but y?
Report 05 Jun, 7:13PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I don't know, like I said it could be that they left mobile 9 or they stopped following you. It could even be a glitch in the counter, who knows.
Report 05 Jun, 8:37PM
m09_428

m09_428:

yes may be!
Report 06 Jun, 5:54AM

m09_428:

How i upload any fileon m9???

Reply   .   Report 04 Jun, 10:33AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, may I know what file are you trying to upload but cannot?
Report 04 Jun, 10:56AM
m09_428

m09_428:

Layout of m9 has been change i dont find any upload link on my profile!
Report 05 Jun, 11:23AM
fire_web_tech

fire_web_tech PRO :

Its At Top Right Corner As "Publish"
Report 05 Jun, 6:38PM
m09_428

m09_428:

Every time i have told them which type of package i use???
Report 05 Jun, 7:11PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@m09_428 Hi. For free membership, when going to publish page will see a promotion of premium membership and premium features. When upgraded to premium membership, you can skip this and directly go to Publish page.
Report 10 Jun, 9:37AM
m09_428

m09_428:

Shukria!
Report 10 Jun, 1:35PM
m09_428

m09_428:

google this word & get trnslation
Report 10 Jun, 1:36PM