Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ayellitis75:

Hello M9 mods, why can't I download the ebooks of persons I'm following at my activities page? It's been this way since the new update of the latest M9 app. I can't download any ebooks in my tablet. I'm using Acer Iconia B1 A71 with google chrome as my browser. Kindly resolve this error please. Thanks.

Reply   .   Report 10 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, regarding the Ebooks problem, it's in fixing. I will get back to you as soon as possible after it's solved. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Report 4 hours ago

DL-Games:

Hello, i was wondering if i can make an update to an app without being a pro user?
Thank you and have a nice day.

Reply   .   Report 16 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, nope. You will need a Premium Account whether to publish or to update apps.
Report 4 hours ago
DL-Games

DL-Games:

Ok thank you very much for the information !
Report 3 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 2 hours ago

elettro PRO :

Hi I'm new to Mobile9 I have uploaded about 21 apps this last few days. Only 1 of my apps has 30 Downloads the rest zero - it just seemed a little odd, maybe the other apps aren't live yet ? That app that got 30 downloads was my first app all subsequent apps are zero 0. Is everything fine? Also how do people discover my app on the site? http://p.mobile9.com/elettro/ thanks for the tips, i'm new here

Reply   .   Report 17 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, welcome to join us at mobile9!

I can see >200 downloads in your profile, so by right the total downloads of all your files should be >200 downloads. Besides, newly published apps won't be showing in general gallery instantly. However, when I searched 'reggae', I can see one of your app which was published few days ago.

Your apps will be showing in search results or general gallery (Apps section) to every users who have compatible devices.
Report 4 hours ago

Dalibude:

Hi! Referring administration of the site relates to theft?
I have published 29 August theme and flash http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4263092/
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4263094/.

A week later, on September 6, my work (flash) was published by another author
(even the names are not changed) http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4269537/?ref=3229
What does it mean? And how to react?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:51PM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

There are lots of files being published everyday and thus not possible for our moderators to remember each and every files. That's why there is one dedicated button in every file page for people to report duplicate file. Just tap "Report" > Duplicate > Give us a link to your original file. Our moderators will go through and remove accordingly.

Duplicate removed.
Report 2 days ago, 4:48PM

rahuladhimulam:

hey friends i have a problem installing the swf in the mobile intex sense ,any one plz sugest me some method to install the swf file (flash file) in the mobile.

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 3:38PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may tap "Add Device" under the device column > search for your device & select > Apps > search the file you are looking for. Hope this may help you. If you are not sure with it, kindly let me know your device and I will try my best to help.
Report yesterday, 3:31AM

cooperjie:

Could I please have a response to my post....Hi Yee Mei glad you're back! Just to provide more info I have hadno problems downloading ebooks to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 until the upgrade. When I'm logged in nothing happens after I click on SAVE FILE. When logged out there is a countdown of 30 secs after I click SAVE FILE but nothing is saved to the Download Folder. I have tried numerous books over the past few days with the same result. Here is a file URL that I tried to download today : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4279290/?ref=4216 I really hope you can fix this. Having signed up as premium user but not able to download books for a more than a week has been most frustrating. Thanks

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 11:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, sorry that I was away for weekend and not able to provide instant response. I tried to download the Ebooks you mentioned but don't have the problem you had. Can you please try to clear your browser cache and try again?
Report yesterday, 3:20AM

imsagi:

my dc entry is deleted bacuse of incorrect category

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 11:53PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the mistake. The files should be back to your gallery now and I will check again with the moderators. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 5:03AM

bur-belka:

Good day!
Removed my competitive work because "Incorrect Category"
I do not understand. why not first just wrote what I would have edited?
I beg you to return my file, and I will edit.
Sincerely, bur-belka

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 6:26PM
jolansky

jolansky:

i beg for the admins to restore this file, it was part of the DC contest and took them much effort to make,,pls do action,,thanks
Report 4 days ago, 10:44PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the mistake. I have returned the file to your gallery, you may check it. I will check again with moderator. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 5:04AM
jolansky

jolansky:

thanks yeemei,,,pls do also for imsagi( but if it already restored,,my biggest thanks again)
Report 3 days ago, 2:03PM
bur-belka

bur-belka:

unfortunately there is no file in the gallery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????????
Report 3 days ago, 3:51PM
bur-belka

bur-belka:

Thank you returned my file to the gallery!
Report 2 days ago, 6:08PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, was away for weekend and not able to provide instant response, sorry for inconvenience caused. Glad to know the file is back
Report yesterday, 3:22AM

HeavensCloud:

Hi there admins,

Several DC entries had been deleted including my work for the reason of incorrect category..I categorized mine as originals for the reason of its my work & made by me..

It's very unfortunate that they deleted our works just like that (specially knowing its an entry).It would be much appreciated if you guys notifies us first before doing some action specially if it concerns about competitions.

How about adding some new category for competition entries !!

May we know whose the one responsible for this action so that we can have a word with her/him not to criticized but to discuss her/his side & our side.

FILE ID number : 4277546

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 8:21AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello there,
I completely agree with Heavens bro, even my DC entry was rejected with the reason ''Incorrect Category''. I've put my entry in 'MOVIE' Category since it was made on the movie Titanic. Its so disappointing that we've given our time to make competition entries & yet they are rejected.
My REJECTED FILE ID - 4277749
Report 6 days ago, 8:43AM
warda29

warda29:

i a also agree with Heaven cloud and ramaisraw why you deleted our competion entries we work on 14 day on this competion .and you wer deleted in one second why if catagory is not right you wil inform us or corated your self , you reture our files myrejeted file id is 4276542
Report 5 days ago, 7:25PM
melodychengxi

melodychengxi:

agree with that, we would be appreciate if they could send us a notice before deleting our works!!
Report 5 days ago, 3:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked with moderators regarding those rejected files you all gave to me, thanks for that. Sorry for the mistakes that they rejected it incorrectly. The files have been back now.
Report 5 days ago, 8:42AM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

Thank you so much Yeemei..

It's ok we understand,sometimes unnecessary mistakes do happens to all of us..
Ramaisraw bro & Warda & other participants would understand it too for sure!!

Have a Nice day !!
Report 5 days ago, 8:50AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You are welcome! Thanks for the understanding too! Goodluck for contest
Report 5 days ago, 9:04AM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

You're welcome Yeemei,Sorry to bother you again but can you please restore other entries as well..

CLICK HERE

Thank you in advance !!
More power !!
Report 5 days ago, 11:02AM
warda29

warda29:

thank you so much yeeme for returning our work .
Report 5 days ago, 12:16PM
imsagi

imsagi:

yeemei my literary art dc 113 file is also deleted
Report 4 days ago, 11:57PM
imsagi

imsagi:

i am agred wuth dc raama and warda
Report 4 days ago, 12:07AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome all, anything just let me know and I will try my best to help!
Report 4 days ago, 5:06AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hi there Mei, Thank you for the help, no problem we do understand that it was some kind of confusion from Mod side.
I've another problem with my DC Wally. My file is Visible in M9 General Gallery, but i can't see it in My Gallery. It seems like its Hidden from my gallery.
I can attach a screenshot if you want to see..
Report 4 days ago, 8:34AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

See in the screenshot below, my DC Wally is not showing but i've checked by the File Link & its visible in M9 General Gallery.
Report 4 days ago, 8:40AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi rama, may I know is your file showing in your gallery now? As @bur-belka can see it already. ")
Report yesterday, 3:25AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello Mei, No, my file is still not showing in my gallery. Its like Hidden.
Report yesterday, 6:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi rama, I just checked your gallery, the file for DC 113 is in your gallery already, right?
Report 4 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hi Mei, now i can see my DC Wally in my gallery, thank you very much.
Report 3 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You are welcome! Happy to hear that.
Report 2 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok.
Report 1 hour ago

vijayrajput027 PRO :

my app http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4276297/ is still on review process from last 4 days...when it will be available..???

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 7:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as replied in the previous post, we were having holidays and just back to work. By right your apps have been approved now.
Report 6 days ago, 2:45AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

thank you
Report 6 days ago, 5:07AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome.
Report 5 days ago, 8:44AM