Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Hesham_h_dabour:

mobile gtide e56 say erro package
android 2.3 at game iron knights

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 9:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please clarify your problem so that I can help you better? Do you mean you are trying to download the Iron Knights games to your mobile gtide E56 and it says error of the package?
Report yesterday, 6:31AM

brus777:

Hello , yeemei12 still no one sees my work and publications , how long it will last , is there any way to resolve this issue ?

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 5:50AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, all your published files will be shown in Activities page. However, sometimes your files will delay. Example: You just published 5 files and only 3 shown in Activities page, another 2 will be shown later.
Report 5 days ago, 9:15AM
brus777

brus777:

But today I have published 3 files and no file ...thank you ,everything is clear.
Report 5 days ago, 9:41AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , dear , but so far, no one does not see my publications , nor 2 , nor 3 , no 1 , what do I do ?
Report 3 days ago, 6:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have seen your updates in my Activities page:

Can you please try to update 3 files now and I will confirm if it's showing or not? Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 7:39AM
brus777

brus777:

Thank you , yesterday I published a Wallpaper for the contest , no one saw until today
Report 3 days ago, 8:05AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I can see your update, favourite and following activities, not sure about publish files. As request in the previous comment, can you please try to upload 3 files and once published, let me know so that I can check from my side. Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 8:32AM
brus777

brus777:

Well , thank you , I will write you.
Report 3 days ago, 8:34AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , I have now published 3 animation.
Report 2 days ago, 6:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you. I have reported the problem and once I received the update I will get back to you.
Report yesterday, 6:32AM
brus777

brus777:

Hello , thank you ,last night I posted the topic , and also no one sees me not working "newspaper" , for a very long time , thank you.
Report yesterday, 7:25AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I can see your activities like update files, favourite and following activities, only publish files are not. I have explained to them and they will check on it.
Report yesterday, 8:10AM
brus777

brus777:

Thank you very much , May , and could be something to do with the" newspaper"?
Report yesterday, 8:46AM

FreeWorldApps PRO :

Hello, I updated some of my files (lwps) and they were rejected, the reason give was "Promotional Link". I have no idea what that means, and I mam not sure how to updated rejected files... please advise.

Thanks

Reply   .   Report 14 Nov, 3:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, under your files description, this part:
For similar apps visit:
Free World Apps

Whenever click on Free World Apps, users will be directed to a website to download Live Wallpapers, this is considered as Promotional Link and therefore being rejected. We strictly do not allow this.

You may edit your description and re-upload your files and it should be no problem. Thanks!
Report 14 Nov, 8:40AM
FreeWorldApps

FreeWorldApps PRO :

Thanks, I mainly want use my website to show more pictures as I am limited to 3 pictures. I never intended to have it as a way to redirect people to download apps from other stores. So can I still link to website with a sentence like: "for more pictures visit"? Is linking to social media ok?
Report 14 Nov, 10:30PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, in your files description, there are URL to social media sites such as Facebook and Google , that's fine to link for the purpose of showing more pictures as long as it's not redirecting to download other files.
Report 5 days ago, 9:16AM
FreeWorldApps

FreeWorldApps PRO :

perfect, thanks :-)
Report 4 days ago, 5:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You are welcome!
Report 4 days ago, 1:36AM

LadyWar:

Please assist me!
I cant download any ebooks since the change of the site! It breaks my heart... I have tried to download different books... but it says it download into download folder, but it isnt anywhere on my device! I tried sending to device, but again, it isnt there. What should I do?
SG NT-7000
Email: elizabeth.5005@gmail.com

Reply   .   Report 13 Nov, 8:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please let me know the below questions:
1) unable to download Ebooks using website or mobile site?
2) Is there any error message?
3) you may open the Ebooks using the reader apps or search it in your phone, go to File manager > Download > search for the Ebooks you downloaded.

Thank you.
Report 13 Nov, 9:08AM
BanjoStorm

BanjoStorm:

I CANNOT access EBooks group -- I keep getting the error message that due to copyright....this group is no longer available. However, I CAN read all of these posts on my Home Page. Can someone please help me? I do not know how to access this group, although I was once a member of EBooks group. Thank you!
Report 15 Nov, 4:17AM
mztinker

mztinker:

BanjoStorm It is due to Copyright issues. It means your country has blocked you from downloading books. I have to deal with the same thing. The only way I can access the group is I use a free vpn
Report 15 Nov, 5:07AM
BanjoStorm

BanjoStorm:

Thank you!
Report 15 Nov, 5:20AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

HI, thank you @mztinker, it's right that due to Copyright issues, some country do not have the access to Ebooks @BanjoStorm
Report 5 days ago, 9:17AM
beemugambi

beemugambi:

Hi, I have been trying to update my mobile9 app with v2.2.0 as asked but it keeps crashing. Is there a problem with the app? Thank you.
Report 4 days ago, 7:09PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have no problem in using it, so can you please try to uninstall and install again? If the crashes still happen, please let me know what device you are using. Thank you.
Report 4 days ago, 1:36AM
beemugambi

beemugambi:

Thanks yeemei12. However, when I try to install v2.2.0 it installs mobile9 deco which doesnt have ebooks? Can u send me the right link to install?
Report yesterday, 8:17AM
beemugambi

beemugambi:

I did as you asked and still have the same problem. I am using a samsung tablet 10.1
Report yesterday, 8:35AM

warda29:

i delete my posting from the M9HQ only for create friendly environment at M9HQ forums

Reply   .   Report 12 Nov, 1:33PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I didn't mean to request to remove that post, but thanks for that. Regarding the issues that mentioned in those posts and comments, I will discuss with admins about that. Meanwhile, I wish each of you can discuss about any issue or misunderstanding in a peace way instead of argument, I guess that will help in solving any issues. Anyway, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Report 14 Nov, 8:37AM

robbert1952:

dear sir
normely when i open your website it is in english at the moment i get the chinese or japanese any way i dont understand the writing why happends this error and how kan change it back to english
greetings Robbert Vink

Reply   .   Report 11 Nov, 9:39PM
povilius

povilius:

Hello sir,
At the bottom of the page, in the right corner there is a language selection menu - simply select the one you prefer. It was probably a bug, shouldn't happen again.
Good luck.
Report 11 Nov, 11:32PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @robbert, @povilius is right, thanks povilius! You may change the website language at the right side of the bottom of the page.
Report 12 Nov, 9:21AM
robbert1952

robbert1952:

thanks for the advise it works ,
Report 12 Nov, 5:09PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Glad to know that
Report 13 Nov, 9:08AM

DL-Games:

Do i need A Premium Publisher account to publish new android app/games to my account, or the Premium Member ?
Thank you.

Reply   .   Report 10 Nov, 4:18PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you will need a Premium account to publish Android apps/games. Both Premium Member and Premium Publisher are able to publish Android apps/games. However, only Premium Publisher has the authority to publish apps/games that have ads in it. Thank you.
Report 11 Nov, 5:55AM

mangotango7 PRO :

Dear admins, I see that raihanafatima visits the forum. She can do the post and vote.

comment_photo_149984.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 09 Nov, 4:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we are still checking the issue she is having with unable access to forum. Thank you.
Report 10 Nov, 9:11AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Dear Mei! Thank you very much! I think the screenshot shows, she has access to the forum.
Report 10 Nov, 2:35PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the screenshot shows, but I think it's even better if we can check on it to make sure she has access to forum today and in the future.
Report 11 Nov, 5:49AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Hi Mei! of course! thank you!
Report 11 Nov, 12:33PM
raihanafatima

raihanafatima:

hi yeemei after participating in atc 26 my forum was disable?i ask why disable my forum Excess?please resolve my problem.
Report 4 days ago, 7:45PM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

raihanfatima, you were at a forum on November 9, 2014. Watch carefully screenshot. It was made on 9 November!!!
Report 4 days ago, 9:17PM

raihanafatima:

HI yeemi i send my dc 117 enty please send to jolansky
wallpaper

Originals
http://static.dyp.im/3qdiYwsuMp/a5cf0e7a37bb2bbea2dfb4bcea26b8a1.jpg
Gallery
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4337877/

Reply   .   Report 09 Nov, 1:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I'm no longer managing forum contest, please send your entry to all contest to forum contest manager, yeongshing next time and she will be assisting. Thanks.
Report 10 Nov, 9:07AM

raihanafatima:

Hi dear yeemi i participant in TMC i sent you my work please send the manager.
Theme preview

c-launcher short
http://static.dyp.im/q5sDC8EWaw/e0772411574dde181c9992e96bbde0ba.jpg
gallery link
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4337054/

Reply   .   Report 07 Nov, 1:35PM
Aabidansari29

Aabidansari29:

Ok See You Tomorrow...
Report 07 Nov, 3:38PM
Aabidansari29