Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

nyussz1:

Hi same problem as vedma9. Can't download anything. The recatche is broken. Help!!!!!!!

Reply   .   Report 3 hours ago

vedma9:

Hi i can't download anything. It keeps asking me ''are you human bot or alien" over and over again even when i put the right answer. It's so annoying

Reply   .   Report 5 hours ago

fangirled:

I don't know if this is where we post book requests but if you could please upload "chase the moon" by Catherine nicolson I've been looking for it for years please upload it here

Reply   .   Report 13 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hello, you can request ebook here

http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 13 hours ago

MadMisfit:

Hello admin,

may I make a suggestion for cover photo and background, can it be for free or limited choice for basic account user, I just think it's not really fair, sorry!

Reply   .   Report 22 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, mind sharing why saying that's not fair? Besides, sorry that I don't get what "limited choice for basic account user" means? I would like to understand further to see what could we do.
Report 16 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry my English can be very bad, I was trying to say can basic account user also change cover photo and background for free just like premium account.

limited means that basic account user can choose background colour or picture that is provided by mobile9

I hope my explanation can be more understandable.
Report 13 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry, for saying not fair.
Report 13 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh I see what you're saying Misfit, you mean the background is provided by mobile9 and that the "basic user" can't upload whatever picture they want for a background, unless they purchase a premium package.

I think as far as color is concerned, mobile9 already has colors for the user to choose. I think what you mean is you just want your profile to look presentable, even if you don't get to upload whatever background picture you like. That's a reasonable request.
Report 7 hours ago

roserose8:

Hi. Would it be possible to change my name from Roserose8 to Rose888. Many thanks Debra.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 12:34PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

All I know you can't change username.
Report 22 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @roserose8, @MadMisfit is right that every username cannot be changed once registered. Thanks again @MadMisfit!
Report 16 hours ago

Nadussia PRO :

what is the problem why my apps are not published? why they are constantly removed?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 10:23PM
redroseapps12

redroseapps12 PRO :

your not the only one all of us and I mean a good 10 of us that publish apps in live wallpapers are being taken down. What I was told is they want everyone to have fair share at having apps being published so they only allowing a couple at a time. I told them oh Im sorry if I am the only one publishing apps how is that my fault? They taking ours down saying they are "not nice" I said excuse me I dont publish for Admin opinion! And they said they are "spam" because we publish too many at 1 time. I been on here for years and now all of a sudden 10 apps a day is spam? Kidding me right! IF you are a pro memeber you should block your card or if you used paypal unsubscribe from the recurring payment I already did. Ill be damned if they are going to keep on charging me for the subscription if I cant even publish apps! I emailed support and got no answer yet but this one guy keeps posting to my wall saying some stupid stuff so I reported him for bs
Report yesterday, 3:49AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @Nadussia, I have checked and your files are rejected for the reason of Incorrect Preview. This is because the preview you have provided for your files including phone frame. The suggestion to correct that is to remove the phone frame and upload only screenshot as preview. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

@redroseapps12, I have responded to your issues in email. Kindly check and I wish we look for a better way in solving that. Thanks!
Report yesterday, 8:40AM

pebbleand:

♦ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ I'm not happy and wondered how i can close my account. I have been on here for a long time but nothing ever gets solved.Thanks very much for an answer. ♦ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 9:58PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, in regards to both of your issues raised, I was trying to follow up with you to check what we can do to help. First, collections should be solved, right? In the sense that you can get to check your collections in your own account. Next, in regards to publishing of wallpaper, I have tried and have no problem, this is sad that I could replicate your issue and check on it, and that's also the reason I'm checking with you to see from which part that we can do to check, perhaps. Hopefully this clears your doubts.
Report 2 days ago, 3:17AM

zeeeparks:

How to remove item from "My Favourate"?

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 6:51PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

I think you can't remove it
Report 2 days ago, 1:20AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, yup @MadMisfit is right that you can't remove it. In fact, you are able to create different folder in your collections to organize your favourite files into different collections, perhaps this would be an alternative way for you?
Report 2 days ago, 3:15AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Yeah it can't be removed, however that would be a useful feature, because some people add items to favorite by mistake, and didn't mean to click favorite.
Report 2 days ago, 1:36PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

@Lastkingz: hahahaaa ... so accurate
Report 2 days ago, 1:57PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Lol, yeah, it happened to me -_-
Report 2 days ago, 2:03PM
zeeeparks

zeeeparks:

I hate this feature people cannot remove item from fav.
Report 2 days ago, 7:19PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I understand how you feel, I'm sure the admins will take it into consideration seeing that they want the site to be #1, as far as content and features are concerned.
Report 2 days ago, 7:22PM
zeeeparks

zeeeparks:

I dont think they will do fast as possible.
Report 2 days ago, 7:39PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Lastkingz is right. and I think you should be patient about it. updating s website needs progress and time too, not so easy.
Report yesterday, 1:24AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi to all, thanks @MadMisfit! Thank you to all for the concern and feedback too, I will bring this into the discussion and see what we can do about it.
Report yesterday, 7:18AM
PHOENIXD

PHOENIXD:

It happened to me too.
Report yesterday, 7:29AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

One thing I'm sure they will take into consideration is the fact that if this feature to remove items from your favorites is added, it will affect the ratings of users as well as achievements such as the "People's Choice" and "People's Champion" achievements.
Report yesterday, 12:03PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

no problem @ Yeemei. and that's right @Lastkingz it can be a major problems
Report yesterday, 12:32PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

@MadMisfit, yeah, I think that's why they made adding items to favorite permanent.
Report yesterday, 2:11PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Exactly.
Report 22 hours ago

vedma9:

Hi could you add a feature in Notifications where i can thank someone who has put one of my uploads a favorite like before? We can't do that anymore with the mobile version.

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 9:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! We would be taking note of this and bring it into discussions.
Report 2 days ago, 3:14AM

globecube PRO :

Why I can only see my application when the family filter is off??? The application that I published is for everyone and does NOT features any nudity!!!

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 7:15AM
povilius

povilius:

If you are sure that you didn't put family filter on, then probably gallery moderator did that. I think you should reupload it with changed representing pictures, because there are some nudity actually. I don't know if gallery moderators checks the programs from inside, but if there are images like that (-what is now on your file cover-) inside the program, family filter must be put on. Good luck.
Report 6 days ago, 8:27AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

...I will correct the 2 images that you say are not appropriate, but I cannot see where I can take the family filter off/on when publishing the application. Family filter option is only available when uploading pictures or videos...
Report 6 days ago, 8:47AM
povilius

povilius:

You may be right about filter on/off availability, i am uploading only ringtones lately so i have no experience in uploading apps. In ringtones the publisher can choose to turn family filter on or off. .
Report 6 days ago, 2:27PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, every apps will be validated by our moderators before available for download. In that case, moderator will review the app and see if there is adult content in the app, if yes then the app will be family filtered. From the preview of the app we can already see the app has adult content and that's the reason we have put family filter to it. Hope for your understanding.
Report 3 days ago, 6:04AM