Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

echewcia1:

Hello!!
Why my profile is translated into Spanish, he was always in English, I'm from Polish!!

Reply   .   Report 17 hours ago

wotthell:

I was so hoping I would not have to make a comment here for some time - sadly here I am
just uploaded 20 files - 19 made it to the New list but the 2nd one I did never made it to the listing
Why? no idea.
The Girl Without a Name - Sandra Block (Retail)
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4597156/

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:11AM

teacherman:

hi again
my total points was 12.5 millions
and every week i lose more
can you tell me please why
mybe hackers or something elese

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 4:44PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are checking on this. Will update you again.
Report 3 days ago, 11:51AM

nnennagu:

Hi,
I have a premium membership and my user ID is nnennagu.
I was unable to do some downloads today and I got the message below:

You have reached today's download limit. Come back tomorrow or upgrade to enjoy unlimited downloads.

The whole essence of a premium membership is to be able to do unlimited downloads.
I am experiencing this issue too often and would appreciate if this could be resolved permanently.
Thanks,
Candy

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 11:55PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for subscribing to Premium package. You are currently subscribed as Premium Member. As Premium Member, you can download up to 100 files per day. To download without daily limit, you can upgrade to Premium Publisher.
Report 3 days ago, 11:09AM

nnennagu:

Hi,
I have a premium membership and my user ID is nnennagu.
I was unable to do some downloads today and I got the message below:

You have reached today's download limit. Come back tomorrow or upgrade to enjoy unlimited downloads.

The whole essence of a premium membership is to be able to do unlimited downloads.
I am experiencing this issue too often and would appreciate if this could be resolved permanently.
Thanks,
Candy

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 11:55PM
ulkone

ulkone:

Hi,
I also bought premium membersihip. I made payment via paypal and have a receipt but still my membership is not updated.
Thanks.
Report 3 days ago, 8:03AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@ulkone, Can your send a copy of your Paypal receipt to support@mobile9.com? so that we can check and add the premium membership to your account. Thanks.
Report 3 days ago, 11:14AM
ulkone

ulkone:

Thanks, I' ve already sent.
Report 3 days ago, 12:30PM
nnennagu

nnennagu:

Hi, I got an email from your support team 3 days after I logged my problem saying that as a premium member, I am limited to 100 file downloads per day? When did your package change? To the best of my understanding a Premium member is entitled to unlimited file downloads per day. Please clarify.
Report 3 days ago, 12:49PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@nnennagu, Apologize for the late response. We were away for long weekend holidays which included big festive holidays. I've replied your email and follow up there.
Report 3 days ago, 1:06PM
ulkone

ulkone:

@yeongshing, I' ve sent Paypal Receit to support@mobile9.com but unfortunately there is no response. My payment number is I-4AF14ABDCU60
Hope I can hear you soon.
Report 23 hours ago

Hexrana70:

I can´t get on my Home side, again....I always land on my Notification side..Please help.

Reply   .   Report 06 Feb, 11:43PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We can see it is working fine now. May I know are you still having the same issue?

What is the correct thing:
1. When have new notifications (can see red number on top beside username), click Home then will land on Notifications.
2. When no new notifications, click Home then will land on Activities.
Report 3 days ago, 4:17AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

It just started again..it was ok for a couple of days but now i cant get on my Home Activity side again..
Report 2 days ago, 6:34PM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

i try again
Report 2 days ago, 6:35PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Alright. On Notifications page, after you look at your latest notification then click Home, it should land you on Activities page. And while you are on Activities or any page without new notifications, then clicking Home will still land you on Activities page.

Let me know whether it's working properly for you or not.
Report 2 days ago, 1:12AM

wotthell:

This is just too funny for words !!
Mine gets taken down and this one uploaded days later stays
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4594259/

Reply   .   Report 06 Feb, 2:44PM
silver_link

silver_link:

Happened to me too. Sneaky thought that someone reported mine as copyright and had it taken off, then someone uploaded another copy.
Report 07 Feb, 10:54AM
wotthell

wotthell:

and 22 hours now past without a comment from Admin - is there any wonder I am out of sorts
Report 07 Feb, 12:55PM
silver_link

silver_link:

All the admins are celebrating Chinese New Year of the Monkey, maybe.
Report 6 days ago, 6:31AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Been there too... Had several uploads deleted due to copyright and duplicates. Days or weeks later, the same title get uploaded by others...
Report 6 days ago, 9:44AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

When ebook is being removed due to copyright, it is because we received DMCA notice from copyright owner or authorized agent, then we remove according to what the notice provided us. If someone upload the same book again after that, we will not remove unless receive another DMCA notice later to remove the new one, which may happen quite often. Just matter of time.
Report 3 days ago, 6:01AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

For duplicate reason, we remove based on system detect, manual review and report from users. Sometimes days or weeks later, when the same title being uploaded but could not be detected by system or when manual review, so it may be approved into gallery. However, user may report as duplicate when noticed it.
Report 3 days ago, 6:06AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@yeongshing, thanks for the clarification.
I personally don't like to use the 'report' function as I believe that each users should be considerate and refrain from uploading titles that hv already been uploaded. But seeing how many users are not empathetic to the earlier uploaders, I think we should all report duplicates when we come across any. That way, we'll have a cleaner database of ebooks and prevent waste of resources. Right? ..
Report 3 days ago, 8:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Yes, you are right. And we are already working on figuring out ways to make our system check better for duplicates, so that we could rely less on human to realize duplicates.
Report 3 days ago, 11:22AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

And the file wotthell posted has been removed due to copyright.... again.
Report 3 days ago, 11:54AM
wotthell

wotthell:

I would say allowing them to be reloaded following a DMCA notice is just inviting issues with authors and authorities. Why give them cause to look more frequently and possiblly get really annoyed with Mobile9?
Report 3 days ago, 3:10PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi, Thank you very much tech team for having fixed the galleries!!!

Now... it would be really helpful if you guys could fix the Ebooks tab.
Thanks in advance!

Reply   .   Report 03 Feb, 8:00PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Good to know. You're welcome.

By the way, which ebook tab do you mean? Eg. Profile>Uploads>Ebooks?
Report 04 Feb, 12:42PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yes, that's what I mean. When we click Uploads tab and select ebooks, it doesn't work, but all the others work.
Report 04 Feb, 1:36PM
guptascdyn45

guptascdyn45:

My mobile showing -Unfortunatelt ,Swit Key for Spice has Stopped- Pl help
Report 07 Feb, 10:22AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@AngelineeMonach, I got what you mean. It has been reported and being looked at.
Report 3 days ago, 1:26AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Thanks
Report 2 days ago, 5:34PM

tiptoes:

my gallery's fine, thanks!

Reply   .   Report 03 Feb, 7:37PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

yay Finally! No black holes either?
Report 03 Feb, 7:42PM
tiptoes

tiptoes:

hooray! lol

i just noticed that it slowed down my download count, there are some blackholes, i need to put in the titles to know that i have really uploaded the book.
Report 03 Feb, 8:26PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@tiptoes,
I had the same prob with blackholes. You hv to update the Admins of the problems and they'll help out. Thank God my Gallery is fine now. Although the issue of duplicates and unlisting of new uploads do happen now and then
Report 04 Feb, 2:28AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

So "blackhole" is gone for everyone here?
Report 04 Feb, 12:36PM

LastKingz:

I can finally see all my uploads again. Thanks a lot to the M9 Admins and Team. Great job

Reply   .   Report 03 Feb, 6:55PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Good to know. Thanks and keep uploading great stuff.
Report 04 Feb, 12:43PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

No problem
Report 04 Feb, 4:25PM