Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

DL-Games:

If i buy the extension of the account for 29$ will my downloads of the games that i already uploaded return? Please tell me i will not lose those!?

Reply   .   Report 8 hours ago

florence_xxii:

Is it just me or the waiting time really stops so you have to click it again until the waiting time is finished?

Reply   .   Report 16 hours ago

MadMisfit:

Hello Shing, I'm wondering how to make other groups more active like M9 HQ. its sad that M9 have lots of inactive groups

Reply   .   Report 20 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Posting stuff that might encourage engagement may help, such as tutorials and discussion.
Report 17 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Going to start some topics soon. You got any idea or suggestion?
Report 17 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Ooopsss soorry I clicked report buttom my mistake,
Report 15 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Well, I don't know too, I tried by asking favourite movie but nothing much going on, there are lots members but unactive

I think members join many groups just to get an achievement points and have no real interest for any discussions just a thought I might be wrong.
Report 15 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

@Misfit, no, I don't think you're wrong about that, also, all these spam profiles have been around, so probably 35-40% of the members in groups are spam profiles. Its something that's quite a challenge for mobile9 to deal with.
Report 14 hours ago

LastKingz:

Hey Yeo, I got a few emails I would like to believe are genuinely from mobile9, stating my file(s) "are getting the star treatment" and have been featured by the team.

However, when I look at my files, I see none of the ones that the email said were featured actually being featured.

So, my question is, does mobile9 send emails to users about their files being featured? Or is this some kind of hoax or prank by someone who has too much time on their hands?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:12AM
millywong

millywong:

in all my years on mobile9, i have not received any emails like that. so Its probably fake. Ive had my files featured in the past and did not get emails. SO its most likely fake.
Report 22 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi LastKingz, the emails are definitely not from mobile9. Sometimes we have newsletter to recommend some good stuff, other time if mobile9 is emailing to you, it should have (at)mobile9.com domain.

If can, please email to support@mobile9.com about the fake sender's emails. So we can be aware if other users alert us about the similar emails.

Thanks.
Report 21 hours ago
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

I've got 9 similar emails on the last 2 days but I think are fake since none of my files is featured.
Report 21 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Hmmm alright then. The email was sent from an address called no-reply@mobile9.com. This is what the email looked like
Report 15 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hey, looking from the screenshot, it might be real. Since when did you started receiving this? It's probably work in progress, that's why I do not know about this yet. But I will try to confirm this and get back to you by Monday/Tuesday, to let you know it's from us or not.

However, one of the basic ways to check if it is correct link or suspicious link, you can Right click any hyperlink > Copy link/url and then paste the link in Notepad to check. Does it link to your file?
Report 13 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh alright Yeo, I look forward to hearing you're findings. Yes, it does link directly to the file they claim has been featured. When I click on "View file" it takes me to my file.

Hopefully this is indeed real. If its not, then its a great network securtiy concern for mobile9. I love this site, I hope you all have the best server security in place to avoid hacking or malicious attacks.
Report 13 hours ago
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I got the first email this Tuesday 19th May. I got two more on Thursday 21st May.
Report 13 hours ago

joank188:

Why wont it go back to desktop view... Cant download ebooks..using android on htc with google chrome....

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 11:20AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, to get desktop view mobile browser, scroll to bottom of the page, you will see a menu "Touch", tap on Touch then choose "Full Site".
Report yesterday, 1:25PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

correction: desktop view on* mobile browser
Report yesterday, 1:25PM

teacherman:

I have 14.9 points and became 13 I do not know why

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 12:42PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

What points?
Report yesterday, 5:52AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

yeah, may I know what points do you mean?
Report yesterday, 7:05AM
teacherman

teacherman:

download
Report yesterday, 12:07PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Got it. So now its lesser amount, perhaps an error calculation from this site or could it be your uploads are deleted?
Report yesterday, 1:58PM
teacherman

teacherman:

one million are deleted ?
Report yesterday, 4:08PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

What I meant was, do you delete your uploads? I do not think the amount will decrease by itself unless we change our uploads as such by deleting it
Report yesterday, 1:16AM
teacherman

teacherman:

no i dont deledted by my self
please check it
Report 21 hours ago
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry I cannot do that, maybe there's an error. Hopefully one of the admin will explain it to you
Report 20 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@teacherman, i took a look at your account and doesn't seems to find anything suspicious that might cause decreasing this amount of downloads.

Do you have any screenshot that could show your previous downloads was 14.9?
Report 17 hours ago
teacherman

teacherman:

no i dont have
Report 7 hours ago

hashem27:

hello can any one help me to unlock chicken invaders 5 withllucky patcher

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 1:25PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hey there are tuts on youtube, try it
Report yesterday, 2:11PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

I cannot give you the link. It wont let me.
Report yesterday, 2:13PM

rynam24:

hello
i downlaoded twitter mobile in my nokia c2-01; but when i open the application it closes itself automatically. why? please help me!

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 11:03AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Perhaps there is an error, better ask the user who uploaded the application, so she/he can help you with the issue.
Report 3 days ago, 3:32AM
rynam24

rynam24:

alright! i will ask him/her and see what's wrong
Report yesterday, 11:26AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

My themes are not visible anywhere on mobile9 all of them .They are not listed in respective category how will users come to know of it .Is my premium account facing any problem ? Clicking download loads blank white page for desktop mode and mobile device mode.whats the use of buying premium account if users are not getting my themes ?

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 8:10AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for pointing out the issue. The issue seems to be the display on general Android themes page that shows themes from All categories, where currently only showing limited themes. We will fix this issue as soon as possible.

However, your themes are still on mobile9 and can be found when tap into specific categories such as Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher and etc. Same to everyone else's themes, they are still in gallery.

Are you still having the issue with clicking download loads blank white page and unable to download?
Report 2 days ago, 9:10AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, it's fixed now.
Report yesterday, 7:05AM

kezzwezz:

Is there any progress as to why we can no longer download anything

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 5:35AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for delayed response. Are you still having issue with downloading files?
Report 3 days ago, 3:34AM
kezzwezz

kezzwezz:

No more issues everything was working this morning. Thank you
Report 3 days ago, 3:41AM