Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

HeavensCloud:

Hi there admins,

Several DC entries had been deleted including my work for the reason of incorrect category..I categorized mine as originals for the reason of its my work & made by me..

It's very unfortunate that they deleted our works just like that (specially knowing its an entry).It would be much appreciated if you guys notifies us first before doing some action specially if it concerns about competitions.

How about adding some new category for competition entries !!

May we know whose the one responsible for this action so that we can have a word with her/him not to criticized but to discuss her/his side & our side.

FILE ID number : 4277546

Reply   .   Report 19 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello there,
I completely agree with Heavens bro, even my DC entry was rejected with the reason ''Incorrect Category''. I've put my entry in 'MOVIE' Category since it was made on the movie Titanic. Its so disappointing that we've given our time to make competition entries & yet they are rejected.
My REJECTED FILE ID - 4277749
Report 19 hours ago
warda29

warda29:

i a also agree with Heaven cloud and ramaisraw why you deleted our competion entries we work on 14 day on this competion .and you wer deleted in one second why if catagory is not right you wil inform us or corated your self , you reture our files myrejeted file id is 4276542
Report 8 hours ago
melodychengxi

melodychengxi:

agree with that, we would be appreciate if they could send us a notice before deleting our works!!
Report 45 minutes ago

vijayrajput027 PRO :

my app http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4276297/ is still on review process from last 4 days...when it will be available..???

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as replied in the previous post, we were having holidays and just back to work. By right your apps have been approved now.
Report yesterday, 2:45AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

thank you
Report 22 hours ago

warda29:

hi how are you and welcome to m9 i am from pakistan glad to meet you

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 1:15PM
bdshab

bdshab:

welcom warda
Report yesterday, 10:12PM

melodychengxi:

hey guys! i am new here! nice to meet you guys!! where are you all from? is there anybody from india?namste !!!

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 10:33AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

namste...
Report yesterday, 7:09PM

ayellitis75:

Hello mods, is there a glitch in the new m9 update? because I can't download any e-books in my tablet. When I'm logged in as a user nada, nothing happens I can'y download or I can't even comment or when I tap the favorite button nothing happens. But when I'm logged out as a user and download e-books then it's fine, I can download. The total bummer is that I can't download the latest postings of whom I'm following because nothing's happening with my tablet.

I'm using google chrome as a browser when I log in at Mobile 9 website. I don't use the app because the updates were a day delayed so I keep abreast with what's happening on my activities page. Since it's bugged out I can't do that anymore.

Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 5:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I tried to download Ebooks but have no problem in doing that. Same goes to comment and favourite, I can comment under a file and favourite without error as well. Is everything there fine now? The Ebooks problem should also be fixed, so it should be able to download.
Report yesterday, 3:02AM

chingdejesus:

help me please. i cannot download ebooks. i have not exceeded 30 files yet.

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 9:45AM
bdshab

bdshab:

wath is your probleme exctely and wich ebook you was dowlaod?
Report yesterday, 10:15PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we have received error reported in regards to Ebooks previously but it should be fixed. Can you please provide the URL to which Ebooks that you failed to download? Also, are you downloading it using website or mobile site?
Report yesterday, 2:43AM

reddysridhar:

EVERYTIME IAM MAKING A COMMENT IT SHOWS UP LIKE THIS
Oops! Failed to add comment.

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 7:31AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Same problem here.
Report 2 days ago, 8:49AM
shaon007009

shaon007009:

I got the same problem too...
Report 2 days ago, 9:49PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I can add comment successfully. May I know is there still problem with adding comment? Thanks.
Report yesterday, 2:41AM

Galina53 PRO :

Dear administration! Three days the site works very astably!!! Comments are added badly, favourites are added only after page updating. Messages do not go. Will pay to this attention!

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 2:59PM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

all admins on holiday
Report 3 days ago, 8:49PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Somebody will react to our signals? It is impossible to add comments!!!
Report 2 days ago, 5:16AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I've the all the same problems.
Report 2 days ago, 8:48AM
magicas1

magicas1:

same here
Report 2 days ago, 10:14AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I thought that on Monday will solve problems. Nobody appears. This problem at all. I on 2-3 posts from everyone at a forum receive...
Report 2 days ago, 10:34AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

& in addition i was even unable to Login to M9 for more than 1 hours, till couple of minutes ago.
Report 2 days ago, 12:34PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi all, is everything fine now?
Report yesterday, 3:02AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hi dear Mei! Now all works for me so long! Thanks! Now all works for me so long!
Report 23 hours ago

magicas1:

I have 1220 points how come i am completley removed from top achievers list? nr 1 now has 1200 points
yeemei i sent you a pm about 2 weeks ago i still have no answer
thanks in advance magic

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 6:13PM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

Hi dear friend Magicas, If you have edited/removed your country from your profile then you would be automatically removed from the top achievers' list.. I already done that before years ago I guess..So edit it again & you will be back on the list after couple of hours..
Report 3 days ago, 7:20AM
magicas1

magicas1:

thanks heaveans i removed my date but not country i guess it just got lost lol but now its there again i see whats happen .tomorrow all lost lol we have election today
Report 3 days ago, 9:30AM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

Ohh I see..I forgot to mention even a profile without a gender info would not be included on top achievers list too..

Anyhow glad to hear that everything is ok now !!
Report 2 days ago, 11:47PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the late response as I was on leave for the past few days and just back to work. Glad to know it's ok now magicas. Thanks for your helping HeavensCloud.
Report yesterday, 2:29AM
magicas1

magicas1:

yeemei its ok now but i still have no answer to my pm take your time
Report 6 hours ago

vanko1972 PRO :

I agree with Galina. What is done with the comments on the wall of archer111 is impermissible interference in personal rights of the user. On his wall was mainly congratulations and comments from his friends. What happened is absurd act of violation of the rights of the registered user. We do not agree with such lawlessness to our rights.

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:34PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I believe the other admin has responded to the other post where discussion was going on.
Report yesterday, 3:05AM