Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ikdus:

Hi,
I have tried to sms ringtones and games to my new nokia 220, but all I get is: Failed to send, please try again later. I have checked and double checked the phonenumber. What do I do wrong?

Reply   .   Report 8 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please send an email to support@mobile9.com providing the phone number and files that you would like to sent? Thank you.
Report 6 hours ago

idias_1 PRO :

Hi there ..
Please help to check my achievement points is not display on my profile page .. :surrender:
Have a nice day ..

Reply   .   Report 9 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you tell me which achievement points do you mean?
Report 6 hours ago

__Naz__:

pls update my Contest Sage.....

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:28PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please clarify what can I help? Do you mean your contest badge? Thank you.
Report yesterday, 4:11AM
__Naz__

__Naz__:

Hi Yeemei, my contest sage ( contest win. Theme Making Challenge, Symbian Theme Contest, Android Theme Contest ) 35 but it didnt update.still 34 wins
Report yesterday, 2:17PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I already pass the message to forum contest manager, yeongshing. After she checked on that, I will get back to you
Report 9 hours ago
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi Naz, hope you are good. It's the STC143 that have not been updated yet because that week STC had a 2nd vote in order to choose Toothy winners. The final result just updated yesterday, so achievement for STC143 for everyone will be up to date soon. Thank you.
Report 7 hours ago
__Naz__

__Naz__:

thank you so much
Report 4 hours ago

zai10:

Hello. Some of my uploaded books are being rejected. It said duplicate. Well, I don't upload books that I have already published. So I don't really understand why they are being rejected.

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 4:55AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, files that are rejected for the reason of duplicate is not limit to only files that you published. Meaning that if the file being rejected as it's duplicate, the file is already being published by other user to mobile9, therefore yours being rejected.
Report 3 days ago, 7:58AM
zai10

zai10:

Oh ok. Thank you.
Report 2 days ago, 12:38AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report yesterday, 4:12AM

raihanafatima:

hi yeemei12 i send your my theme link please display in final entry ,please send to yeongshing manager of STC &ATC

stc 144 and atc preview link

http://static.dyp.im/WzM6BwsBpr/6f2d476be34652d9e21dc905e0f9afad.png

online theme maker
http://static.dyp.im/Cgcg6DtXDJ/95336cd4cff7b370734f6a0d3eaa3a32.jpg

gallery link
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4314562/

myATC entry
preview

c launcher link
http://static.dyp.im/RIX4BUjESx/74373c35845fd1976c8f0e1dce68c92e.png

gallery link
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4314588/

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 12:13PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the late response as I was on leave and just got back to work. For your information, yeongshing is currently mobile9's STC & ATC manager, you may contact her next time for helps.
Report 3 days ago, 1:41AM
raihanafatima

raihanafatima:

thanks
Report 3 days ago, 1:58PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report yesterday, 4:12AM

javaexper PRO :

Hi,

I want to publish paid apps. I don't see any setting for enabling paid apps in dev. console. Pls guide me.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 9:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, there is no option for publishing paid apps. Only free apps are able to be published.
Report 3 days ago, 1:55AM

MobileAndi9:

HOW DO I DELETE MY MOBILE 9 ACCOUNT???

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 1:44PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you can submit the member deletion form to support@mobile9.com
Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 1:58AM

babieong:

Hello, a few months ago I subscribed for premium account and paid for 1 full year in advance, as always. About last month, I was worried that next year, thr website will charge me again without my knowledge, and cancelled the subscription so that I will be the one to subscribe whenever I decide to. But then afterwards, I could no longer download premium books. My 1 year subscription hasnt ended yet, and this is kind of unfair since I paid already. What to do?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 5:26AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know how do you cancelled the subscription? Refund the payment or cancel the recurring payment? I would like to know more to help you better. Thank you.

For your information, if you have paid for a year of membership, and you have refunded the payment through PayPal, then the premium membership will be reverted as well. However, if what you did is cancel the recurring payment (in prevent of you being charged the same every year), then your membership will be maintained for a year, and it will be expired after that.
Report 3 days ago, 7:55AM
babieong

babieong:

I cancelled it through Paypal in the "recurring payments" page which says that cancelling something on that page would mean that no more recurring payments would be made. I haven't gotten a refund when I cancelled. And all I meant to do was cancel the recurring payment rather than cancel the premium membership I paid for last September. Thanks!
Report 3 days ago, 8:16AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for providing the information. As replied to your email to support@mobile9.com, I have passed the message to the team and they will be checking this issue. As promised as well, I will be getting back to you as soon as I received the update. Sorry for inconvenience caused and thank you.
Report yesterday, 4:05AM

vijayrajput027 PRO :

i want to promote my apps . how i can do this..???

Reply   .   Report 17 Oct, 5:35AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please send an email to support@mobile9.com together with the apps you would like to promote and other details. I will connect you with the person in charge to further discuss about it. Thanks.
Report 17 Oct, 5:52AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

k sure sir.....
Report 17 Oct, 5:56AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

already send mail sir.. please revert me back with response...thank you
Report 17 Oct, 6:02AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, our salesperson should be already in touch with you.
Report 3 days ago, 1:59AM

elettro PRO :

I request you remove the family filter on the apps of mine that you have it on, there is nothing NAKED or SEXUAL about the apps especially Designer Therapy that is a general lifestyle app. Literally with your PARENT Filter or whatever you call it, there are ZERO downloads. Which Does not make your store the location of all our promotion. Which sucks because your customer service person has so reasonable and cool, so I hope that you can reconsider the parent lock on those apps or I have to tell these USA Fitness Celebrities we have to go to a different app store for all of their promotions.

Reply   .   Report 17 Oct, 2:27AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Dean, we have already discussed about this and should we have no misunderstanding anymore. Moderators have checked and family filter whichever needed, and it's aligned to our service. Hope you understand this.
Report 17 Oct, 5:59AM