Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

edytka1754:

hello, I also have the same problem as Galina, please help

Reply   .   Report 9 hours ago

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Mei! I need your help! I do not see images on walls 5 days. It is checked up in three browsers :Opera,Chrom,Explorer. Please help me!

Reply   .   Report 9 hours ago

zeeeparks:

Hii Friends I want to ask something that is anyone using "Xposed Framework" in your device?
if "YES" then
1. why "WANAM XPOSED" is not working on CM ROMs.
2. INSTAGRAM DOWNLOADER Is also not working whyyy?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 5:25AM

raleighharmon:

How do I download an Endangered Animal ringtone to my 5c IPhone

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 10:53PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

download ringtone to your PC and transfer it via usb to your mobilephone or download mobile9 app.
Report 10 hours ago

nyussz1:

Hi same problem as vedma9. Can't download anything. The recatche is broken. Help!!!!!!!

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 7:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @nyussz1, please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. Also, you mentioned the recapcha is broken meaning the image you're seeing is broken image, correct? If possible, please send a screenshot of the broken image together with your problem clarification to support@mobile9.com, thanks!
Report 2 days ago, 5:56AM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

I meant that the recapcha is not working . The word appears clearly i write it in then submit it and a new one appears as if the one i wrote was incorrect. I'm using an ipad mini and safari. I really hope that you guys can do something about it thx
Report yesterday, 3:49PM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

Still not working. It keeps giving me new recapchas!!!
Report 22 hours ago

vedma9:

Hi i can't download anything. It keeps asking me ''are you human bot or alien" over and over again even when i put the right answer. It's so annoying

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @vedma9, may I know what files that you can't download? Is it eBooks? Please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. I tried to download eBooks using my device but I have no problem. I wish to further understand your problem and see what could I help. Thanks!
Report 2 days ago, 5:52AM
vedma9

vedma9:

i'm trying to download ebooks and i'm using web
Report 2 days ago, 12:58PM
vedma9

vedma9:

i can't even see my own uploads for ebooks and apps. I think there is a problem in the recaptcha itself. Wallpapers work fine.
Report 2 days ago, 1:06PM

fangirled:

I don't know if this is where we post book requests but if you could please upload "chase the moon" by Catherine nicolson I've been looking for it for years please upload it here

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 8:51AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hello, you can request ebook here

http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 3 days ago, 9:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, yup, you may request and have discussion with other users at the eBooks group as stated by @MadMisfit Thanks again @MadMisfit, haha!
Report 2 days ago, 6:01AM

MadMisfit:

Hello admin,

may I make a suggestion for cover photo and background, can it be for free or limited choice for basic account user, I just think it's not really fair, sorry!

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 12:08AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, mind sharing why saying that's not fair? Besides, sorry that I don't get what "limited choice for basic account user" means? I would like to understand further to see what could we do.
Report 3 days ago, 6:27AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry my English can be very bad, I was trying to say can basic account user also change cover photo and background for free just like premium account.

limited means that basic account user can choose background colour or picture that is provided by mobile9

I hope my explanation can be more understandable.
Report 3 days ago, 8:53AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry, for saying not fair.
Report 3 days ago, 9:11AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh I see what you're saying Misfit, you mean the background is provided by mobile9 and that the "basic user" can't upload whatever picture they want for a background, unless they purchase a premium package.

I think as far as color is concerned, mobile9 already has colors for the user to choose. I think what you mean is you just want your profile to look presentable, even if you don't get to upload whatever background picture you like. That's a reasonable request.
Report 2 days ago, 2:42PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Yes, that's what I was trying to say, thank you Lastkingz for clearing it up sometimes I can't say what I really wanted to say
Report 2 days ago, 12:18AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Its ok, no problem you type well enough so I can undestand
Report 2 days ago, 12:25AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey all, yup I got you @misfit. It's like basic free account can have some default cover photo while Premium can upload their own, right? I would bring this suggestion into discussion next time.
Report 2 days ago, 5:57AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks you both!
Report 2 days ago, 1:08PM

roserose8:

Hi. Would it be possible to change my name from Roserose8 to Rose888. Many thanks Debra.

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 12:34PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

All I know you can't change username.
Report 3 days ago, 11:57PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @roserose8, @MadMisfit is right that every username cannot be changed once registered. Thanks again @MadMisfit!
Report 3 days ago, 6:23AM

Nadussia PRO :

what is the problem why my apps are not published? why they are constantly removed?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 10:23PM
redroseapps12

redroseapps12 PRO :

your not the only one all of us and I mean a good 10 of us that publish apps in live wallpapers are being taken down. What I was told is they want everyone to have fair share at having apps being published so they only allowing a couple at a time. I told them oh Im sorry if I am the only one publishing apps how is that my fault? They taking ours down saying they are "not nice" I said excuse me I dont publish for Admin opinion! And they said they are "spam" because we publish too many at 1 time. I been on here for years and now all of a sudden 10 apps a day is spam? Kidding me right! IF you are a pro memeber you should block your card or if you used paypal unsubscribe from the recurring payment I already did. Ill be damned if they are going to keep on charging me for the subscription if I cant even publish apps! I emailed support and got no answer yet but this one guy keeps posting to my wall saying some stupid stuff so I reported him for bs
Report 4 days ago, 3:49AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @Nadussia, I have checked and your files are rejected for the reason of Incorrect Preview. This is because the preview you have provided for your files including phone frame. The suggestion to correct that is to remove the phone frame and upload only screenshot as preview. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

@redroseapps12, I have responded to your issues in email. Kindly check and I wish we look for a better way in solving that. Thanks!
Report 4 days ago, 8:40AM