Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

yeongshing ADMIN :

mobile9 for Windows Phone has been updated to v1.2.2! Make sure you updated the app for best experience and contents.

comment_photo_160995.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:37AM

Rohitcstrike:

same problem. I can't see any activities and dailies from last week. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Yes, we are trying to fix this as soon as possible. Please bear with us. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report yesterday, 7:43AM

saulegraza6:

I am not able to see any activities happening in my profile and my followers accounts. Why?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 9:02PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are still working to get the Home Activities back to normal. Will let you know when we fixed it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report yesterday, 7:40AM

gossipgirl_9892:

I am not able to see any activities happening in my profile and my followers accounts.

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:44PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are still working to get the Home Activities back to normal. Will let you know when we fixed it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report yesterday, 7:40AM

slaczky PRO :

Hello, I have premium publisher account, and I have some problems.

When I'm trying to upload an apk for a game that is imported from google play, I get this error: "Incorrect file type. Please click here to try again."
When I try again, I get the same error.

I want to ad my facebook page to my profile, and I get this error: "Invalid link. Facebook page link should look like http://www.facebook.com/mobile9 and cannot be a Facebook profile."

My facebook page link is this:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yugel-Mobile/227821784070316

Please fix this.
Thanks.

Regards,
Attila

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:15PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, received your email and replied. Please check. Thanks
Report yesterday, 7:38AM
slaczky

slaczky PRO :

Thank you.
Report yesterday, 9:00AM

lanlanlan23:

Hi i was not able to see the activities on my wall can you tell me why?

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 11:47AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

Me too..Still not working..

This is your homepage. After you follow some M9ers their most recent published, favourites and status updates will appear here.

I followed so many people the last three days i should work..Somethinks still wrong
Report 4 days ago, 5:55AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are working to get this back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Report 4 days ago, 10:40AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

It´s still not working..Over one week now..
Report 21 hours ago

Zatav:

Hello,

Could you explain to me why the total number of downloads of my account has declined from by less than 70%?

Indeed, Saturday at 13:00, the downloads were from 885,000. The same day at 21:00 the downloads was fallen to 230,000.
Sunday morning at 4:00 they switched to 350,000 !!!!!!!!

In addition there are many files (wallpapers, videos ...) went from 2000 to 0 downloads. Finally, all notifications was disappeared.

I want to clarify that I don't use the function "delete all".

That notifications are lost, in short !!
But I would like strongly that the total downloads are back to normal and as well as those the lost files also.

Regards.

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 1:41AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, replied your first report. Thanks
Report 5 days ago, 6:11AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Updated in your first report's comment (http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=353&sid=160844)
Report 5 days ago, 7:38AM

Hexrana70:

Hi.First excuse my english..The past two days i can´t get to my Home Activity side.It always tells me to follow ore people.I followed over 30 new people and tryed by following more people agai and again.I still can´t get to my Home Activiti side .I tryed a diffrent browser but i have the same problem their.Please help

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 9:33PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we have noted this and is checking. Will get back to you once we figure out. Thanks for informing us.

Zatav:

Hello,

Could you explain to me why the total number of downloads of my account has declined from by less than 70%?

Indeed, Saturday at 13:00, the downloads were from 885,000. The same day at 21:00 the downloads was fallen to 230,000.

In addition there are many files (wallpapers, videos ...) went from 2000 to 0 downloads. Finally, all notifications was disappeared.

But I would like strongly that the total downloads are back to normal and as well as those the lost files also.

Regards.

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 7:24PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, replied your first report. Thanks
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Updated in your first report's comment (http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=353&sid=160844)
Report 5 days ago, 7:38AM
Zatav

Zatav:

Thank you a lot, I'll wait until that it happens.
Excuse me for the inconvenience.
Have a nice day
Report 5 days ago, 9:58AM

Zatav:

Hello,

Regards.

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 5:07PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we have noted this and is checking. Will get back to you once we figure out. Thanks for informing us.
Report 5 days ago, 6:10AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Here's what happened. The server storing the downloads count was reset last week but the download numbers are not actually lost. The download number for your individual files would be 0 until someone downloads that file, then the download number will be restored.

It probably needs some time to restore eventually when someone download your files. As now you can see that some of your files' download number have been restored. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

As for the notification, we are still fixing that.
Report 5 days ago, 7:37AM