Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Post something to the group...

Discussion
Question
Buy & Sell
Request
Tips

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ayellitis75:

Hello mods, is there a glitch in the new m9 update? because I can't download any e-books in my tablet. When I'm logged in as a user nada, nothing happens I can'y download or I can't even comment or when I tap the favorite button nothing happens. But when I'm logged out as a user and download e-books then it's fine, I can download. The total bummer is that I can't download the latest postings of whom I'm following because nothing's happening with my tablet.

I'm using google chrome as a browser when I log in at Mobile 9 website. I don't use the app because the updates were a day delayed so I keep abreast with what's happening on my activities page. Since it's bugged out I can't do that anymore.

Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Reply   .   Report 3 hours ago

chingdejesus:

help me please. i cannot download ebooks. i have not exceeded 30 files yet.

Reply   .   Report 23 hours ago

reddysridhar:

EVERYTIME IAM MAKING A COMMENT IT SHOWS UP LIKE THIS
Oops! Failed to add comment.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:31AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Same problem here.
Report yesterday, 8:49AM
shaon007009

shaon007009:

I got the same problem too...
Report 11 hours ago

Galina53 PRO :

Dear administration! Three days the site works very astably!!! Comments are added badly, favourites are added only after page updating. Messages do not go. Will pay to this attention!

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 2:59PM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

all admins on holiday
Report yesterday, 8:49PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Somebody will react to our signals? It is impossible to add comments!!!
Report yesterday, 5:16AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I've the all the same problems.
Report yesterday, 8:48AM
magicas1

magicas1:

same here
Report 23 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I thought that on Monday will solve problems. Nobody appears. This problem at all. I on 2-3 posts from everyone at a forum receive...
Report 23 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

& in addition i was even unable to Login to M9 for more than 1 hours, till couple of minutes ago.
Report 21 hours ago

magicas1:

I have 1220 points how come i am completley removed from top achievers list? nr 1 now has 1200 points
yeemei i sent you a pm about 2 weeks ago i still have no answer
thanks in advance magic

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 6:13PM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

Hi dear friend Magicas, If you have edited/removed your country from your profile then you would be automatically removed from the top achievers' list.. I already done that before years ago I guess..So edit it again & you will be back on the list after couple of hours..
Report 2 days ago, 7:20AM
magicas1

magicas1:

thanks heaveans i removed my date but not country i guess it just got lost lol but now its there again i see whats happen .tomorrow all lost lol we have election today
Report 2 days ago, 9:30AM
HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud:

Ohh I see..I forgot to mention even a profile without a gender info would not be included on top achievers list too..

Anyhow glad to hear that everything is ok now !!
Report 9 hours ago

vanko1972 PRO :

I agree with Galina. What is done with the comments on the wall of archer111 is impermissible interference in personal rights of the user. On his wall was mainly congratulations and comments from his friends. What happened is absurd act of violation of the rights of the registered user. We do not agree with such lawlessness to our rights.

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:34PM

vijayrajput027 PRO :

my these two apps are not downloading.http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4276297/
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4271216/
you explan me why..??

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:16PM

vijayrajput027 PRO :

i'm unabel to share my app http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4276297/ on fb. it's not showing apps name pics during fb sharing.......??

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:15PM

robbert1952:

why do i get this sign am i human a botor a allien and type a number it is very irirtating
vg robbert1952

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 2:17PM

holdenchicky:

hey is anyone else having the issue of not hearing the ringtones when played?? and i have my sound on my computer

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 9:25PM