Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

warda29:

hi how are you and welcome to m9 i am from pakistan glad to meet you

Reply   .   Report 10 hours ago
bdshab

bdshab:

welcom warda
Report 1 hour ago

melodychengxi:

hey guys! i am new here! nice to meet you guys!! where are you all from? is there anybody from india?namste !!!

Reply   .   Report 12 hours ago
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

namste...
Report 4 hours ago

vanko1972 PRO :

I agree with Galina. What is done with the comments on the wall of archer111 is impermissible interference in personal rights of the user. On his wall was mainly congratulations and comments from his friends. What happened is absurd act of violation of the rights of the registered user. We do not agree with such lawlessness to our rights.

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 4:34PM

Galina53 PRO :

http://p.mobile9.com/archer111/comments/

Dear administration. On a wall of this user all comments have been removed.The reason - some pictures get under a category 18. But on this wall there were greetings, congratulations happy birthday, congratulations on victories in competitions. How it was possible to remove all? Thanks to such actions competition WPC has lost two talented designers. This user and his wife who were active participants of competition has left from a site. How it is possible with such disrespect concerns people? It was possible to make the prevention, the user himself would remove that on fell under an adult category. But to delete all comments-not it is admissible!

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 6:52PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I'm completely agree with her. This is absolutely wrong to delete all the comments from any users wall, just for the reason that he has posted any 18 greetings on his any friends wall. Everyone has their personal bondings with few users, with whom we share our personal likings. Even after this fact if you still found his any comment 18 then either you guys can simply tell him to remove those comments & he'd do it.
But why it is necessory to delete all of his comments from our walls just for this reason? Or deleting other users comments from his wall which includes Daily Greetings, Congratulations, Competition Invitations, B'day Wishes etc.? There is absolutely no reason to justify this action.. Its actually very insulting for any user to recieve such action.
Now he has left the site along with his wife. Its a pity to lose such great human, friend & member of this site.
Without a friend like him, i also don't want to stay here either..
Thank you..
Report 4 days ago, 7:15PM
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

I think that at registration it is necessary to show rules of a site with which the user agrees or not.. It is practice of many sites, then similar questions wouldn't arise. But to delete messages from a wall without the prevention is it is impossible to call normal..
Report 3 days ago, 9:48AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Fine! Competition WPC means has lost one more active participant. And then we will do poll - how to make competition better...Rules on a site are not present. It is impossible to break what is not present!!! But to offend people the actions it is possible...
Report 3 days ago, 1:45PM
Rahulanant83

Rahulanant83:

To delete all greetings and comments is not to be done its unfortunate there are so many memory's and nice feeling we are shared with our friends its really hurting Administration please retain all comment of archer wall .
its social site so be social
Report 3 days ago, 3:49PM
vanko1972

vanko1972 PRO :

I agree with Galina. What is done with the comments on the wall of Archer111 is impermissible interference in personal rights of the member. On his wall was mainly congratulations and comments from his friends. What happened is absurd act of violation of the rights of the registered user. We do not agree with such lawlessness to our rights.
Report 3 days ago, 4:26PM
brus777

brus777:

brus777: I entirely agree with Galina and other users of the site , we have lost friends and best members of the WPC , they were our best friends , I agree that there Archer put friends not censorship , but mostly on the wall were wishes . congratulations from friends and most importantly - from beloved wife , I think you had no right to delete All , you should only delete what is not censorship , in the end, he has not committed an act of terrorism on the website , so cruelly with him and his friends
Report 3 days ago, 5:14PM
dss77

dss77:

I in shock from an event here. Was very good family of Moldova. Did fine works at competition. Archer not the little boy. If to him have made the prevention, I am assured that he has removed all comments which are not pleasant admin. But to remove all correspondence with friends, with the wife it - the shocking fact!
Report 3 days ago, 5:20PM
brus777

brus777:

This is a complete disgrace and outrage on the part of the admins
Report 3 days ago, 5:22PM
Villacher

Villacher:

It is bad to lose friends. It is bad to lose participants of competition. But the most bad in this situation to understand that us here for people do not consider.When removed all comments from the wall archer administrator did not think, he removes what people wrote from the heart. Trampled on our feelings. In reality, there is something to think about...
Report 3 days ago, 6:29PM
warda29

warda29:

Write a comment...i am agree with wpc manager galina .it is Injustice
Report 3 days ago, 6:45PM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

I agree with Galina
Report 3 days ago, 8:58PM
Viola53

Viola53:

Hi to all! Very much I want to learn the administration answer why our comments have been removed? Such actions have offended not archer have offended all of us.I cannot find the justification to such act!!!
Report 2 days ago, 8:34AM
edytka1754

edytka1754:

I agree with my Galina
Report 19 hours ago
chankeewong

chankeewong ADMIN :

Hi, the reason why we remove all acher111's profile comments is because he not only posted one adult nude girl comment, but the user have posted more than that, we have to take action so that we can make sure the adult comments are totally removed from mobile9.
Report 13 hours ago
brus777

brus777:

Hello ! I think that it was necessary to make a warning , not all at once remove , or you could ask him if he has not removed the censorship of the picture , that's all
Report 13 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

It is called-was ill a finger, we will chop off a hand. You at all do not understand-that you have made and as have offended people. If I have found a clip in your gallery for adults, it is necessary to remove all your maintenance of gallery? Where site rules?
Report 11 hours ago
brus777

brus777:

Yes , I too saw this video , the content is not in the scope of what doesn't fit , it is generally a mess , why someone can , and someone ANYTHING ?
Report 11 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

@chankeewong - There should be a procedure before taking this kind of strict decisions. You'd give a warning to that site member 1st & if he doesn't act after the warning then you'd take your strict actions. Its completely unjustified that you already take harsh decision without giving him atleast 1 chance. This is wrong in every way.
Report 11 hours ago
warda29

warda29:

i agree with ramaisraw
Report 6 hours ago

warda29:

hello dear i inform you my competiton work is not featured why ?

LOT Themes Making Contest 11
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4244430/

Tmc Week 360 : Ship/Boat,
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4261478/

DC 111
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4248947/

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 10:11AM

warda29:

ATC Voting Booth ??
we are 5 paricipant post there work .why manager not start voting . i agree with the vankizzle remarkneed minimum 3 participants for 1 winner
need minimum 5 participants for 2 winners
need minimum 7 participants for 3 winners .if you have not intersting in atc competiton colse the section.we will not take participation in ATC why we waist our time?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 2:07PM
vankizzle
Report 6 days ago, 2:52PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, regarding your concern, you may see my reply in the following link: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=353&sid=139758

Thank you.
Report 5 days ago, 2:45AM

vankizzle:

ATC Voting Booth ????
I think that with 3 participants can also vote for 1 winner

need minimum 3 participants for 1 winner
need minimum 5 participants for 2 winners
need minimum 7 participants for 3 winners

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 8:58AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. "3 participants for 1 winner" would be too few to make a good winner quality. Due to the lack of ATC participants, we will take "5 participants for 2 winners" into consideration. IF there is any change, will announce in ATC 24 Final Entry Thread.
Report 5 days ago, 2:38AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

One more thing, I believe you already know about this but I would like to remind that although ATC23 did not have voting, participants will still receive Participation point in Achievement as a token of credit.
Report 5 days ago, 2:43AM
warda29

warda29:

ok if you are not start voting count aur entries in contest in achievement are Contender
Report 5 days ago, 10:59AM
warda29

warda29:

and also feautre our entries
Report 5 days ago, 11:00AM
warda29

warda29:

i suggest you send invitation of atc competition
Report 5 days ago, 11:03AM
imsagi

imsagi:

in atc 24 there is 5 participation then you should have to open vothing if there is 5 participates but you didn't i also invite many peoples to come and join atc not only there in all my social ids
Report 5 days ago, 2:57PM
warda29

warda29:

good effort sanam but i thing atc manage want to close the ate area
Report 5 days ago, 3:01PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@imsagi, do you mind share me the names of themers via *PM in forum*? I invited some themers (you might not see them all) but i think you might know more Themers than me. So when i get new names, I will try to invite them.

Open for voting is not a problem. If think another perspective, it might be a good idea to know how much points a participants' entry worth, but if too little entries like 1~5, giving out Winner Trophies does not seems to make much sense to me. All contests online and offline have their own rules and even good small contests required at least double or triple of participants amount out of the number of trophies/prizes that are going to give out.
Report 4 days ago, 9:36AM
warda29

warda29:

shing it is not a satisfactry answer ,what do you mean our work is not good and qulity,
Report 4 days ago, 9:43AM
warda29

warda29:

and 5 paricipant is resonable paricipaantion in voting you must open voting .and why you did not feaute our theme if we are not logon and upload wallaper and theme mobile 9 popular ratio will be down .
Report 4 days ago, 9:49AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@warda29, "what do you mean our work is not good and qulity" -> I think there is misunderstanding somewhere, can you tell which of my comments that you are referring to?
and i just wanted to be clear about this, do you speak for yourself or do you represent other people as well so you speak on behalf of them?
Report 4 days ago, 9:54AM
warda29

warda29:

If think another perspective, it might be a good idea to know how much points a participants' entry worth, but if too little entries like 1~5, giving out Winner Trophies does not seems to make much sense to me. your these work make this sense
Report 4 days ago, 9:59AM
warda29

warda29:

because people have different mind and they think differently my mind understand that you say our work have not good
Report 4 days ago, 10:01AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Let me explain another way with example.

"it might be a good idea to know how much points a participants' entry worth"
-> It's like rating, people will rate for your works. For example, IF there are grades like A(very good), B(good), C(not so good), D(poor) to give a design work, there will be specific points collection that make your work is grade A or B or C.

Maybe lets say, 8~10 points is Grade A, 5~7 points is Grade B.... and have 2 works Grade A, but these 2 works have different points even if they are in Grade A, maybe one is 8 points and another one is 10 points, so even both is grade A, 10 points work is still better than 8 points work. Do you agree?

This is just an example, hope this will explain better. It's like Grade=Level, Points=details that let you know the exact different.
Report 4 days ago, 10:12AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

"but if too little entries like 1~5, giving out Winner Trophies does not seems to make much sense to me."

-> We did some discussion and study on this with a group of people and other resources. Conclusion is trophies are given as a reward and honour of very good work and better than others when compare, if too few entries, there are less to compare in terms of poor, not so good, good, better and best, so if trophies are under this condition(when entries are too few), then the trophy does not give one very meaningful honour.
Report 4 days ago, 10:28AM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

trophy are pumpkins
Report 4 days ago, 10:56AM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

all participants
all participate only for the badges
Report 4 days ago, 11:01AM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

this is true
Report 4 days ago, 11:02AM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

Remove all badges
and users will not participate on all contest on m9
Report 4 days ago, 11:06AM
warda29

warda29:

Write a comment...yes im agree with vankizzle we paricipate only the badges
i agree with vankizzle
Report 4 days ago, 11:19AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I admit vankizzle's point is true for some people, but also not true for some other people. Just like warda you have said people have different mind. Not everyone thinks the same meaning for contest and badges. That's why we have two types of badges for contests.

Winner = Contest Sage Badge
Participants (non-winner) = Contender Badge
Report 3 days ago, 11:20PM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

open Voting Booth with minimum 3 participants for 1 winner for badge
Report 2 days ago, 8:42PM
vankizzle

vankizzle:

50 winner in contest badge
Report 2 days ago, 8:45PM

saarasrivastav0210:

hi, i cant download ebooks. help me out... plz plz plz

Reply   .   Report 02 Sep, 6:06PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please let me know whether you are using website or mobile site that caused you not able to download Ebooks? If you have not try this before, mobile9 app: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/ that can download Ebooks, you may try to use this.
Report 04 Sep, 1:47AM

Reply   .   Report 29 Aug, 11:20PM
sharathssharaths

sharathssharaths:

Hi what's up???
Report 30 Aug, 5:25AM
bdshab

bdshab:

hello friend it's my files
Report 30 Aug, 7:00AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, M9 HQ do not allow promotional links. Kindly remove as soon as possible. Thanks.
Report 02 Sep, 1:40AM

bdshab:

hi dear

Reply   .   Report 28 Aug, 9:34PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I help you?
Report 29 Aug, 5:33AM