The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi @nyussz1, please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. Also, you mentioned the recapcha is broken meaning the image you're seeing is broken image, correct? If possible, please send a screenshot of the broken image together with your problem clarification to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi @vedma9, may I know what files that you can't download? Is it eBooks? Please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. I tried to download eBooks using my device but I have no problem. I wish to further understand your problem and see what could I help. Thanks!
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, thank you for your suggestion! We would be taking note of this and bring it into discussions.
globecube PRO :The applications I publish are never listed on mobile9 mobile market!!! I tired many things including deleting and publishing the apps again but with no results. I have a PRO account. I paid to publish my apps but with no luck! Please tell me how we should publish our applications!!!!
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, I have checked and found that one of your apps has been rejected due to the adult content and you have corrected and re-uploaded, it should have already in your gallery now right? As I browse the Apps section for selfie apps: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ii=4678&ty=497&tp=selfie, I can see your apps are shown. For your information, every files that published will be validated by our moderators before it's available for download and this process will be taking 1-2 working days, perhaps this is the reason that you thought your apps are missing out. Sorry if there is inconvenience caused to you.
globecube PRO :I am not referring to rejected apps. I am referring to the application now published as Selfie Camera that has not been rejected. I published this app last week but I cannot see it on the mobile market. Why?
globecube PRO :When I say mobile market, I am referring to the mobile9 application for smartphones.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, yea I was not referring to rejected apps too. The apps that you mentioned, Selfie camera, I have also provided the explanation in the last comment, which is when I searched selfie under apps, your apps are actually showing, this means your apps are available in the mobile market.
globecube PRO :I still cannot see the application on the mobile market. I searched using all terms in the app's name, description and key-terms with no luck. The application is simply not there. So you have any tips on how to get our applications listed on the mobile market? Is there an extra to pay to have the application listed?
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, as mentioned in the previous and the URL has attached, you may try to click on that link which includes the name of your apps, "selfie" and I could see your apps in the search results. Please see the below image which is showing that your apps are available in the apps section:
globecube PRO :As I mentioned already many times, I am not referring to the web market where I can also see the application. If you try to make the search from a smartphone, or from the Mobile9 market application you will not see the application there. Try from a smartphone and send me a screenshot if you find it. FROM A SMARTPHONE!
globecube PRO :I do not have time to lose here. Here is the results and my thoughts.
1. The applications that I publish on Mobile9 are only visible and listed when searching from a COMPUTER (Laptop or Desktop) and using a web-browser;
2. It is impossible to find my applications on the Mobile9 application for smartphones. I think that only applications published on the google market are listed there. The problem is that I subscribed to Mobile9 as an alternative to googleplay. But now I am realizing that Mobile9 is only an extension of googleplay market;
3. I don't know why you keep not understanding... send me a screenshot of the Mobile9 market application with my application if you can find it. I tried everything, but the application is not there.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, thank you for the clarification and sorry for misunderstanding. First, using mobile site, I can see your apps when I browse the Apps section and sorting on New files. However, using the search "selfie", I couldn't get the result. I have passed the message to the team and they will be checking on it, sorry for any inconvenience that may cause to you. Please allow me to get back as soon as I received the updates. Thanks!
globecube PRO :I still cannot see it!!! Send me a screenshot please! My application is not listed in the mobile9 market application "mobile9 DECO".
ThemesAPK PRO :My Themes are not getting featured anywhere .. Even after purchasing the premium feature i still have low download rates ,less facebook likes ,low community engagement .I request admins to check my premium subscription and also feature my content .Theme section does not shows up my content .Please suggest some ways so that i can contribute more to M9 community .
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, I see you mentioned your content does not show up in Themes, can you please clarify on that? For your information, the files published will be available once it's validated by our moderators and the process will take 1-2 working days. This should have answered your question.
For this. How can you tell me that this should be in family filter??
Put your youtube video embed code here.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, for your information, the moderator will be validating the Ebooks based on not only the cover itself but also the content of the Ebooks. So if it's adult oriented Ebooks and after checking the content, we found it should be family filtered then that's the reason you will see your files been family filtered even the cover is not.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Can you please provide the example of uploading the same books as yours? By right there shouldn't be duplicate of files.
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, I have removed those duplicate files. As mentioned, basically we checking the duplicate files based on the file size, so there might have files that are missing out. Sorry if this cause you inconvenience.
1.m9's theme should be changed
2.tagging people should be added 7.notifications for it & subscibed forums & own made forum should be added
3.automatic resizing of signature should be added
4.Avatar's should be changed to max size of 160*300
5.the forum should be restarted...scraping the spam in to a folder,it feels like a dead forum ._.
6.mobile9 gallery & forum should be merged
yeemei12 ADMIN :Hi, as mentioned in the other post, thank you so much for your suggestions, but I have few questions:
1. what mobile9's theme you mean? that should be changed? For example, the colour, the logo or others?
2. Tagging people as in tagging friends when posting comment? If that's the case, you can actually received the notifications that someone has commented on your file or post or the post that you commented on, so is it still necessary for tagging people?
3. Automatic resizing of signature in the forum? Can you show the example of which forum or site has did that?
5. The forum is not dead. In fact, it's closed for discussions as now we have groups which more users can have more sharing and discussion there and forum is specifically for contest purpose now, I believe participants enjoy that
6. Mind to clarify further on this as I don't really get what you mean? Thanks.
2. I meant notifications for the forum...from tagging people to getting notifications..
3. i have used wrong words...i meant that signature should have a definite resolution like 650*200 [which most of the forums use..if the signature exceeds that size...it should get resized..
5.please start re-start the forum... group don't give the feel of a forum.
6. m9 gallery has a diff. cp & forum has a diff. cp ....most of the stuff..
7. two-three badges are not legit & are been dis-continued...still they are shown on the gallery..