Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

patron00:

hello

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 1:17AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

hi!
Report 2 days ago, 6:09AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

My Themes are not getting featured anywhere .. Even after purchasing the premium feature i still have low download rates ,less facebook likes ,low community engagement .I request admins to check my premium subscription and also feature my content .Theme section does not shows up my content .Please suggest some ways so that i can contribute more to M9 community .

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 7:47AM
__Naz__

__Naz__:

because they discriminate
Report 3 days ago, 7:18PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I see you mentioned your content does not show up in Themes, can you please clarify on that? For your information, the files published will be available once it's validated by our moderators and the process will take 1-2 working days. This should have answered your question.
Report 2 days ago, 6:25AM

zai10:

SERIOUSLY??? MOST of my newest uploads are being filtered. Some of it are not overly sexual in the cover and Some are not even showing skin. Ughhh. This is so disappointing.

For this. How can you tell me that this should be in family filter??
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4398288/

Reply   .   Report 24 Feb, 2:20AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, the moderator will be validating the Ebooks based on not only the cover itself but also the content of the Ebooks. So if it's adult oriented Ebooks and after checking the content, we found it should be family filtered then that's the reason you will see your files been family filtered even the cover is not.
Report 24 Feb, 9:32AM
zai10

zai10:

Then why is that someone upload the same book as mine, but the site didn't filter it???
Report 5 days ago, 4:30AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Can you please provide the example of uploading the same books as yours? By right there shouldn't be duplicate of files.
Report 5 days ago, 9:44AM
zai10

zai10:

and so on and so forth.
Report 4 days ago, 2:03AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have removed those duplicate files. As mentioned, basically we checking the duplicate files based on the file size, so there might have files that are missing out. Sorry if this cause you inconvenience.
Report 2 days ago, 4:34AM

deejssjyoutubechannel:

suggestion:
1.m9's theme should be changed
2.tagging people should be added 7.notifications for it & subscibed forums & own made forum should be added
3.automatic resizing of signature should be added
4.Avatar's should be changed to max size of 160*300
5.the forum should be restarted...scraping the spam in to a folder,it feels like a dead forum ._.
6.mobile9 gallery & forum should be merged

Reply   .   Report 17 Feb, 6:43AM
deejssjyoutubechannel

deejssjyoutubechannel:

notification alerts on forum should be added & reputation & likes on forum should be added
Report 17 Feb, 6:44AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

i like your idea about avatar size, the bigger the better, both for profile & forum.
Report 18 Feb, 5:21AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as mentioned in the other post, thank you so much for your suggestions, but I have few questions:
1. what mobile9's theme you mean? that should be changed? For example, the colour, the logo or others?
2. Tagging people as in tagging friends when posting comment? If that's the case, you can actually received the notifications that someone has commented on your file or post or the post that you commented on, so is it still necessary for tagging people?
3. Automatic resizing of signature in the forum? Can you show the example of which forum or site has did that?
5. The forum is not dead. In fact, it's closed for discussions as now we have groups which more users can have more sharing and discussion there and forum is specifically for contest purpose now, I believe participants enjoy that
6. Mind to clarify further on this as I don't really get what you mean? Thanks.
Report 23 Feb, 1:39AM
deejssjyoutubechannel

deejssjyoutubechannel:

1. i mean the theme...it feels a bit old...
2. I meant notifications for the forum...from tagging people to getting notifications..
3. i have used wrong words...i meant that signature should have a definite resolution like 650*200 [which most of the forums use..if the signature exceeds that size...it should get resized..
5.please start re-start the forum... group don't give the feel of a forum.
6. m9 gallery has a diff. cp & forum has a diff. cp ....most of the stuff..
7. two-three badges are not legit & are been dis-continued...still they are shown on the gallery..
Report 6 days ago, 12:07PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello awesome M9 Admins! Thank you so much for bringing the eBooks Section back to normal! I am very, very happy about that!! Mobile9 the best ever!!

Reply   .   Report 13 Feb, 6:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you're most welcome! We're always appreciate the feedback from m9ers and see what we could do in enhancing your experience with us.
Report 16 Feb, 8:13AM

zai10:

Hi Dear Admins! Thank you for bringing the eBooks Section again! Kampai! Kudos to all!

Reply   .   Report 13 Feb, 2:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you're most welcome! Thanks for understanding us on some changes are necessary for us sometimes but we do actually listen to feedback and comments from our users and do what we could do in improving the experience. Thanks for supporting us!
Report 16 Feb, 8:15AM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi! About the eBook problem. Maybe now that the ebook group was removed. We could have a topic or section (whatever) at the forum? Because it's true that many users are here for the ebooks (myself included when I registered).. And we could at least contact each other to exchange book or something.

Reply   .   Report 06 Feb, 6:46PM
emily81

emily81:

Good idea ^^
Report 06 Feb, 7:54PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

thanks dear Emily ^~^
Report 07 Feb, 1:59AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

BTW, I tried downloading ebooks from my phone and it worked!!!! #thanksGod
Report 07 Feb, 1:59AM
zai10

zai10:

@ Angeline. you can still view the mobile version in your pc, just type m.mobile9.com.
Report 07 Feb, 2:02AM
wotthell

wotthell:

What is the problem with the ebook section? Why & Where has it gone?
Report 07 Feb, 3:52AM
nikkisatoh

nikkisatoh:

@zia10 tried that but still cant donwload..hehehhe
Report 07 Feb, 6:00AM
zai10

zai10:

@nikkisatoh. try this one. t.mobile9.com
Report 07 Feb, 7:14AM
victoriajsanz64

victoriajsanz64:

It doesn't work for me either! oh noooo!
Report 07 Feb, 8:56PM
victoriajsanz64

victoriajsanz64:

maybe what we can do is (since unfortunately some of us cant seem to download anymore) we just email the books we want to each other? im practically down on my knees begging here that this could be one of the solutions because im panicking here!
Report 07 Feb, 9:12PM
wotthell

wotthell:

why doesn't someone start a group in Goodreads and allow requests, then open another group for the posting of links only. Emailing books becomes tedious
Report 08 Feb, 12:14AM
wotthell

wotthell:

if someone opened a dropbox account that would be even better
Report 08 Feb, 12:16AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I will try downloading using the links to access m9 touch using my computer,
but as I said, using my phone it worked alright, thanks goodness!
Report 08 Feb, 3:39AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I thought of creating a torrent with a package of all the ebooks i uploaded to m9 ('till last week). I know it's not very practical, because then you gotta download all the files, not only the ones you wanted but.. it's a way of sharing our books. and it seems like demonoid is back, though i havent tried to download any torrent yet.
Report 08 Feb, 3:43AM
victoriajsanz64

victoriajsanz64:

can we do that in goodreads? that seems like a brilliant suggestion... if only we can get everyone on board...
Report 08 Feb, 7:46PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

It would be very very nice if everybody could do that!!! both dropbox and torrent are great.
Report 10 Feb, 2:18AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Not much happening on demonoid in the fiction - they really haven't got it back to as it was, pretty dissapointng really.
Report 10 Feb, 5:42AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

yes, but i think many users stopped using or are not aware that it is back,
I know it was my main source of ebooks. now it's mobile9.
Report 10 Feb, 11:56PM

zai10:

Hi! All the ebooks are GONE. And I'm wondering if we can create a group where we can upload a cover then post a link from other site like zippyshare/dropbox etc? Because I'm a member here because of the ebook section. And it really sucks that this site has a copyright problem. I hope it's possible please.

Reply   .   Report 06 Feb, 2:18AM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

exactly! i almost had a heart attack. im a member here only bec of the ebooks too
Report 06 Feb, 2:25AM
zai10

zai10:

Hopefully the admin would grant our request. It would be a good alternative for us.
Report 06 Feb, 2:28AM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

i hate that this is happening again
Report 06 Feb, 2:37AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi to all! Sorry to tell that due to copyright issues that we're getting at our end, we have removed the access to Ebooks from website, any inconvenience caused is regretted. However, you may still be able to view or download Ebooks from our mobile site, just visit mobile9.com from your device browser.
Report 06 Feb, 3:16AM
ayellitis75

ayellitis75:

This will cost you members. I'm only here because of the ebook section. And the app? its crap since its last update we can barely see the covers, I liked the thumbnail style or tile appearance of covers. Why fix when it isn't broken.
Report 06 Feb, 3:40AM
zai10

zai10:

But can we still upload ebooks?
Report 06 Feb, 4:30AM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

oh no but not all of us have access to mobile . can we at least form a group where we can posts links?
Report 06 Feb, 6:29AM
hobbester7

hobbester7:

wouldnt work, links to ebooks gets shut down in desktop format, only way is to use mobile format to search and download and links posted in a group wont work that is why the ebook group is gone from the desktop format.
Report 06 Feb, 4:17PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I think the most important thing is: everyone do not disappear! We can talk and maintain contact here on mobile9, at least we can figure something out!
Report 06 Feb, 6:05PM
zai10

zai10:

We can still view the mobile version in our PC just type m.mobile9.com.
Report 07 Feb, 12:28AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

yes, and i tried download (using phone) and it worked just fine!!!
Report 07 Feb, 2:01AM
nikkisatoh

nikkisatoh:

waaaahhh..no more ebooks..i was waitng for some new uploaded book but all gone..can someone like give links for their ebooks..?plz
Report 07 Feb, 5:59AM
librasb

librasb:

oh yes....the mobile site is still working. thank you so much for sharing...hope it remains working
Report 07 Feb, 5:56PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi to all, I understand the inconvenience that caused to all of you in regards to the removal of access to Ebooks using desktop. We hope that everyone of you could understand that copyright is not a minor issue but that may cause legal issue and that's the reason we make this decision. As some of you have found out or been reminded, you may still access to Ebooks using the mobile site, go to mobile9.com or m.mobile9.com from your device browser. Thanks!
Report 09 Feb, 1:48AM

josephinaballerina:

copyright problem again? oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mobile9 is my number 1 source for ebooks (((((

Reply   .   Report 06 Feb, 2:14AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please refer to another post that I have just replied. Cheers!
Report 06 Feb, 3:16AM

mangotango7 PRO :

Hello! Again, I have a problem with the publication of the theme go lanucher. Completely different theme is offered as "original". I would like my theme for the contest LOT. I beg you to solve this problem. Thanks a lot.

comment_photo_155334.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 28 Jan, 4:29PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear! At the desire of Lara I too loaded this theme. We live in the different countries. Result have received the identical. The same result was with a theme for Christmas. Two PRO the publisher cannot load a theme !!!

Report 28 Jan, 4:37PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4157379/ This is link to "Original"
Report 28 Jan, 6:47PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @mangotango7, as mentioned in the email, it's not an error.. It's about the package name of your APK that found to duplicate with the "original" link as detected by the system. Basically, it needs the developer themselves to change the package name at own manifest... Anyway, may I know what do you guys use to develop your themes usually? I would like to know is there something we can do to prevent this case.
Report 29 Jan, 1:24AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Piratessa this is name of pakage. The theme name for Christmas was another. The system showed the same original. You can explain it?
Report 29 Jan, 3:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, that's the name for the file, and I know the theme is totally different, that's the reason the file name is different as well. Package name of the APK is something looks like "com.gau.go.launcherex.theme.classic", this is the ID for the APK and it's the same ID as the "original" file detected.
Report 29 Jan, 3:59AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Ok. It was important to us to learn that system reads. Unfortunately, Lara cannot answer yet. Only she can give the full information. Thanks for reply!
Report 29 Jan, 4:12AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Hi friends! I understood everything. Previously on the Go Theme Factory when the package signature themes of the manifesto was generated automatically, now I'll do it myself. Therefore, an error occurred. Many many thanks for your understanding and support!!!
Report 29 Jan, 11:26AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I am glad for you, Lara! In life anything impossible is not present!
Report 29 Jan, 12:17PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey all, yup, I suspect usually when this issue happened, a high chance it's due to the package name is generated automatically and happen to be duplicated with the other themes. Glad to know now we found the cause and know where to make changes You're welcome by the way!
Report 30 Jan, 1:35AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

There would be no happiness, but the misfortune has helped. Russian saying...
Report 30 Jan, 3:03AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Galina Mei - huge thanks!Life is full of surprises. An eye yes an eye is necessary.
Report 30 Jan, 10:26AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 02 Feb, 8:09AM