Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

manualback:

I uploaded 25 wallpaper but only 19 of wallpaper show.... what is the cause behind this admins reply me...........

Reply   .   Report 9 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I've checked and noticed that your files have been rejected for the reason of promotional link was found. You can check your rejected files and the reason in your gallery.
Report 8 hours ago
manualback

manualback:

But promotion is possible with a wallpaper....,
Report 4 hours ago

sonictung:

Why i can't uploat applications up. It is rejected.

comment_photo_126250.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 11 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @sonictung, as shown under the Remarks column, your apps being rejected for the reason of incorrect preview, you can make the correction and publish again.
Report 11 hours ago
sonictung

sonictung:

thank you
Report 11 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report 11 hours ago

naghi63:

dear admins plz check Stc's results!!! There's an error in winners of S60/S^3 pack!!! Plzzzz correct results...thank you so much!!

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 6:33AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@naghi63, thanks for your remind. I've corrected the mistake. So sorry for the mistake.
Report yesterday, 6:46AM
naghi63

naghi63:

Many thanks for the correcting results but dear admin plz be more carefully with results after this
Report 7 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@naghi63, you're welcome. Yea sure, I'll take note and be more careful next time. Thank you so much
Report 7 hours ago

ayellitis75:

Why Can't I download any ebooks?, it says I have reached my maximum limit for download for the day, when I haven't even downloaded a single one yet! Help please....

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:33AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, there is another reason that you're unable to download a file, the file may has been removed from our gallery due to copyright or adult issues. Can you please try again whether it's working now? If not, can you please screenshot the issue and send it to support@mobile9.com? Thanks.
Report 3 days ago, 4:47AM

walidahmed194:

why is my profile page in russian?and also why is the top bar with my name and coin is lookinjg like that?can i please get any ans admins.......

comment_photo_125582.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 16 Apr, 8:20PM
slimsm35

slimsm35 PRO :

Hi, can you please try clearing your browser cache? And to view your page in english, use this link http://p.mobile9.com/walidahmed194/?lang=en
Report 17 Apr, 1:42AM
aliciawwp

aliciawwp ADMIN :

@walidahmed, you can always change your preferable language at the bottom of your page. We offer 8 different languages for our users. =)
Report 17 Apr, 3:00AM

manualback:

Sir , if you think that i am a spamer then you can download my file and also use by your mobile..... reply me please...

Reply   .   Report 16 Apr, 5:27AM

manualback:

Sir i am fan of m9 ... But i am very very sad deu to some problum . i upload real game but m9 delete my account. I do not no why it is happens please help me. please please......... help me and approve my apps and theme....

Reply   .   Report 16 Apr, 4:41AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I've checked and found out your account is not being deleted.
Report 16 Apr, 7:59AM
manualback

manualback:

my account name MANUALDEO WHICE IS DELETED.
Report 16 Apr, 3:59PM
manualback

manualback:

sir thanks for your reply.....
Report 16 Apr, 4:01PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the account, MANUALDEO has been deleted for the reason of adult comments.
Report 17 Apr, 2:05AM
manualback

manualback:

But i have not publish any adult softwere.... i think some spamer here...
Report 17 Apr, 2:11AM
manualback

manualback:

Sir, Now i am going to publish android live wallpaper please approve my file. 1st cheak it. please please if you donot approve my file then other admins delete my account.... I loss my 5 accounts....
Report 17 Apr, 2:15AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

The upload files will be pending to be approved by our gallery moderator. Validation process will take 1-2 working days, thanks for your patience.
Report 17 Apr, 4:20AM
manualback

manualback:

can you approve files....
Report 17 Apr, 4:27AM
manualback

manualback:

i want approve my file from you .
Report 17 Apr, 4:28AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we've our gallery moderator who is responsible for the validation process. Hope for your understanding.
Report 17 Apr, 6:05AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, you know any gallery moderator i want to contact with him for my file approved....
Report 17 Apr, 6:45AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi there, I've checked and saw that few of your files have been approved and it's available on your gallery.
Report 17 Apr, 7:44AM
manualback

manualback:

sir , please say me the name of moderators user name i want to contact for my safety. i can request him to chake my file betterly and also they can approve my files so i can't loss my account.
Report 17 Apr, 8:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Your files can be approved or rejected after the validation process, if no problem we'll surely approve it. If your files get rejected, you can check it together with the reason for being rejected on your gallery. You can submit the Request Form at the bottom of your Files page to ask for clarification if you have any problem with the rejected files. However, every file will have only ONE chance to be reviewed. Once the review is done, the decision is final and will not be changed.
Report 17 Apr, 9:30AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, you means it is automatically validated....
Report 6 days ago, 3:05PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Nope. Our gallery moderator will be responsible for the validation process.
Report 6 days ago, 1:07AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, thats the point .... I want to know any moderator of m9 for my file approve and also for my account safety.... plz say me any moderators user name .... Please i must be greatful to you....
Report 6 days ago, 4:48AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@manualback, I hope you understand that we'll surely approve files that are eligible to be on mobile9 and reject those files that not are not eligible as well. As I've replied to you earlier on, some of your files are approved and already on your gallery. You can check the reason for your rejected files on your gallery and if you have any problem, please submit the form for us to review. However, each file will only being reviewed ONCE and the decision is final.
Report 6 days ago, 6:56AM
manualback

manualback:

Thanks sir.... my one question to you that.. Who is our m9 head admin. i see more admin but i did not know who is the head admin. ... please say me user name of our head admin.. He is the persion who verify files and also delete account as well as....
Report 6 days ago, 7:48AM
manualback

manualback:

i think he must help me for all,.
Report 6 days ago, 7:49AM
manualback

manualback:

i think he must help me for all,.
Report 6 days ago, 7:49AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@manualback, I've mentioned few times to you saying that we have our gallery moderator for the files validation process, as well explained to you the reason of files being rejected or account being deleted by us, following the eligibility without any exception. I'm thankful for your understanding and patience.
Report 6 days ago, 9:38AM
manualback

manualback:

So please say me any moderators user name or fb id. i want to contact him. please understand my feelings and my word as well as......
Report 6 days ago, 1:22PM
manualback

manualback:

have a nice day...
Report 2 days ago, 1:24AM

Imran702:

New look of Mobile9 is Amazing........................
But also a bit heavy............

Reply   .   Report 15 Apr, 7:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks! We're working on improving the page loading issue.
Report 15 Apr, 12:27PM

Galina53 PRO :

М9 Was a unique site. Unfortunately, now it is possible to tell that it WAS. That for today it is not. Users have lost the individuality. We have turned to Grey Crowd which only can load a file on a site. Individual pages of users of a steel not the interesting. The information on visitors of page is lost, and it was very necessary information. The minimalism, probably, is necessary for a site. But I think that many users will leave, as the site became not interesting. It is a lot of such sites. I am assured that nobody will listen to our opinion. Decisions are accepted not at our level. We can express only a regret that our house in which we lived some years is destroyed. Personally to me, it would not be desirable to come into the profile and to see black rectangles of loadings and among them a small group of badges. It is everything that it is possible to learn about me. To me have answered yesterday that there was a cover. But even the cover on 30 % is closed by a black strip. Certainly, the site has received additional resources. But how many these resources have been used for loading to nobody of the necessary files, which hang dead cargo to receive a badge for 5000 loadings? Here of what it was necessary to clear a site. It is a pity to me М9.

Reply   .   Report 15 Apr, 6:23AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello dear Galina, Yes i completely agree with your every opinion, & as always no authority will listen it or will make the appropriate changes in it. As we all were in the discussion yesterday, we have only recieved Reasons for these actions/changes but didn't got any promises.
In that discussion, we have been told that ''M9 Is A Community'' & i have a question on it. If it is a Community & more than 99% of Active Members didn't liked these new changes then what is the sense for applying them? Do they want to lose their Active Members more fast?
Report 15 Apr, 9:05AM
Latess

Latess:

I completely agree with these opinions! I'm a bit more than a year on M9 but my profile has been my virtual home! I was pleased to see on my page things that I love and pictures made by ​​man whom I love! But now it is a blank page, it no longer has a soul! And other users M9 had a great individual pages, with gifts from our friends... but now when I go to the profiles of my friends I think that I'm walking through the cemetery ... with the same tombstones... it's perfect mood for a creative persons, what we are all here. No new downloads, users will leave site - and from the M9 will be only a memory in the internet... how beautiful site it was. Brilliant future!
Report 15 Apr, 9:15AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Completely agree with your every words my dear, but sadly its a reality. Now whenever i visit M9 i feel like i'm using any program on my PC. Every function has become so complicated & site is taking too much time to load pages. Yes we'll see a news on internet about it in coming months. I hate that black strip above my all pages. I think, We need to find some other place as other people did when they left M9.
Report 15 Apr, 9:37AM
Latess

Latess:

Hello my dear! Oh that black stripe... Look, I wanted to buy a premium member - but for that I would pay my money? For what to see my page even uglier than it is now? Because this black stripe can make ugly any cover design! So it means, new M9 layout infringes the rights of a premium users who have paid money for their privileges. It's not good at all!
Report 15 Apr, 10:14AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Very "beautiful"
Report 15 Apr, 10:38AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes dear Galina, it looks ''Extremelly Beautiful'' with that Black Strip. M9 gave a Gray Color to your cat on her certain parts.
Yep my dear Bonnie, now everything looks Robotic. When i take a look at my gallery, it looks a mess. When i visit others gallery, it feels too complicated to check their uploads.
Report 15 Apr, 11:02AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Thanks for the feedback. As mentioned earlier, About Me section will be back most likely next week. As for black strip we will work on it too.
Report 15 Apr, 1:21PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok Patricia, but many people have already left M9 today b'coz of new changes.
Report 15 Apr, 1:25PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Dear Patricia! Active and talented participants WPC leave. To me it is very sad.
Report 15 Apr, 1:30PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I feel very sad to say this that M9 Is Not A Community Where Authorities Listen & Apply Suggestions Of The Active Members, But Authorities Are Forcing Users To Accept New Layout.
I didn't thought that i'd leave M9, but since my all friends are leaving the place so there is no reason for me to stay here.
Report 15 Apr, 1:38PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

M9 just detonated H-bomb
the aftermath is coming
Report 15 Apr, 10:50PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yep Life.
Report 16 Apr, 8:31AM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I think we should wait till they update the site.after that if still any one wants to leave we shall discuss about it after the update.......
Report 16 Apr, 12:14PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes Walid i agree with you, thats why i'm waiting for next week to see.
Report 16 Apr, 12:52PM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

will be more better if they bring the ABOUT ME back also
Report 16 Apr, 1:35PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

As Patricia already promised that ''About Me'' Section will be back.
Report 16 Apr, 3:00PM
reddysridhar

reddysridhar:

ABOUT ME MUST BE BACK
Report 5 days ago, 10:02AM

nassmarg:

I can reply to post or post books in firefox and ie explore

Reply   .   Report 12 Apr, 2:42PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@nassmarg, do you mean can or cannot?
Report 3 days ago, 7:47AM
nassmarg

nassmarg:

Had problems with posting, replying to post and uploading - problem was the adware secret sauce - it might be the problem if all your browsers give the same problems
Report 38 minutes ago