Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

wotthell:

ALERT FOR ADMIN
It would seem that the reporting of duplicate files is not working !!
2 days ago I reported both of these files http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4674956/ http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4674962/

WHAT TAKES SO LONG to take action? If you have reached a verdict that neither file is a duplicate then why not say so and give a reason (you will find it hard to convince me). But I shall be ready to discuss your response - it one is ever forthcoming.

I have taken to using colourful language of late, on a regular basis, My husband wonders if M9 is good for my health, certainly not good for his ears.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 2:09AM
silver_link

silver_link:

I'm keeling over.
Report 5 days ago, 3:38AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

2 days ago? See screenshots below. I only see them today as reported yesterday. Hmm... we will observe this.

Report 5 days ago, 7:05AM
wotthell

wotthell:

I have reported this file at least 3 times due to nil action on the part of M9 tech team hence what you are seeing in the pic above is the third report - there are two prior to this
Report 5 days ago, 7:54AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

There was no 2 other reports for the same file prior to that on the same list i saw that time. If it is not in the list, it should be either processed and cleared from the queue or not successfully reported, which might be a bug. I tested the function with multiple report after what you said, but couldn't find any problem. I have noted this to our team to take a look.
Report 2 days ago, 2:16AM
wotthell

wotthell:

what can I say, I cannot begin to explain, why M9 has problems that are not consistent for all users is beyond me.
Report 2 days ago, 2:36AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Actually it is usually happen to group(s) of users, however most users are only downloading on mobile site and didn't use much functions. Mobile site is also more simplified. So it is understandable that you feel that way, because you pretty much discovered and used all the functions on full site.

And also you followed closely the action after that, so it is easier for you to realize there is issue or not. That is why it seems the issue always happen to you. But it isn't just you. We are glad that you found out those site bugs and tell us, so we can fix them.
Report yesterday, 4:35PM

packageapps PRO :

Hello admin

I purchased a premium account but still my profile is not activated as premium.This is really pathetic service for premium users.Can anyone help me for this ?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 1:28PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, I took a look at your account subscription and it is activated with Premium Member 2 days ago. May I know more details about the issue you are having?
Report 6 days ago, 9:50AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

I dont see any premium developer badge and also while publishing the apps the upgrade to pro screen comes up.
Report 5 days ago, 1:28PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see. Hmm, let me check it out then get back to you again.
Report 5 days ago, 5:45AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

sure yeongshing
Report 5 days ago, 5:48AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

Any updates on it @yeongshing ?
Report 5 days ago, 6:32AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

yeogshing please help no downloads no pro activated tag
Report 4 days ago, 5:02AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, only Premium Publisher will get the PRO tag beside name.

And does your app contain ads? If you want to publish app that contains ad, you need to be Premium Publisher. Premium Member can only publish app without ads.
Report 3 days ago, 4:35PM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

hello i did publish premium account
Report 3 days ago, 4:53PM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

I purchased premium account on 15 aug .Paid the yearly subscription using paypal my setting tab showing me activation of premium account. But still i did not get premium badge and apps are publishing in basic section not premium
Report 3 days ago, 4:57PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We have 3 types of subscriptions: Basic(Free), Premium Member and Premium Publisher.

Premium Member and Premium Publisher are 2 different subscriptions.

Your subscription is Premium Member. We will add for you the Premium badge. As for publishing, all will be the same section, but if you are publishing apps or games that contain ads, your files will be rejected.

As informed earlier, if you want to publish apps/games that contains ad, you need to be Premium Publisher.
Report 2 days ago, 2:36AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

I have taken premium publisher account and not premium member I have paid your yearly subscription fee to become premium publisher. I would like you to change my premium account subscription from premium member to premium publisher
Report 2 days ago, 5:55AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

Can you refund me current account or can you make some arrangement so that i can buy premium publisher account and not just member
Report 2 days ago, 5:58AM
packageapps

packageapps PRO :

hello i would like to inform you i just purchased the premium publisher account allow me to publish all files .
Report yesterday, 12:28PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

You can proceed to upload your apps. Our admin will validate your apps after that.
Report yesterday, 4:14PM

descanto:

My only problem is that I have notification after downloading some books that I should have upgraded my membership to premium and they show me the yearly subscription cost. I thought when I applied for monthly membership, I would have an unlimited access to download the books. Why do I have to keep upgrading my membership to yearly again?

PS: I am a premium member. I subscribed monthly.

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 5:58PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

May I know where did you download books from? mobile9 Touch (mobile device), Web (desktop) or app?
Report 16 Aug, 7:51AM
descanto

descanto:

from web
Report 16 Aug, 11:31AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

If you're posting here, you are logged in, but I still ask for your confirmation that when you were downloading books, were you logged in with this account?

By right, you shouldn't be seeing any prompt to upgrade again when you already upgraded. Unless you reached the daily download limit which is 100 files for Premium Member. In that case, you will see a message inform you that you have reached daily limit and you can either wait for next day to download again or upgrade.

Above both situations are usually the reason Premium Member see message to upgrade. But if both doesn't apply to you, we will need the link of the file that you tried to download but get the upgrade message, and a screenshot of the message you saw.
Report 17 Aug, 1:43AM

wotthell:

Looks like the duplicate script isn't working for some - just reported 2 files uploaded 1.5hours after mine. *sigh
Mind you it worked for me during the same period of time, so not sure if everyone is getting the message or it is being disregarded (I hope that is not the case).

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 3:06PM
silver_link

silver_link:

If the files uploaded with 2 hours - of each other, I noticed the system cannot capture duplicates. Same for search. If files uploaded, say 3 hours previously, and you search for it, the system will say no such file. I have no idea how long it takes, maybe after it gets to the New page???
Report 16 Aug, 2:01AM
silver_link

silver_link:

2 hours -
Report 16 Aug, 2:01AM
silver_link

silver_link:

darn, I typed 2 hours plus minus but the minus sign couldn't come up. :sigh:
Report 16 Aug, 2:02AM
silver_link

silver_link:

should be plus sign.....aaarrghhhh
Report 16 Aug, 2:03AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Yep the loss of the plus sign happens on this board - but if you go to your activities page you will see the plus sign on your post ! - more weird stuff on M9 Notice you cannot add a pic on replies either, only available if you are the opening post ! so disjointed convo if you want to show someone a screen shot of what you mean
Report 16 Aug, 2:47AM
wotthell

wotthell:

The files in question were both reported by me the day BEFORE the new list was updated and yet one of them is now on the new list. If you have any friends with low blood pressure, get them to log into M9 that will soon raise it !
Report 16 Aug, 3:11AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Noted, we will check on that again.
Report 16 Aug, 4:05AM

Roguen7312:

Cannot download anything here since yesterday

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 2:20AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, may I know is there any error message or what do you see when unable to download?
Report 15 Aug, 2:30AM
Wenbra99

Wenbra99:

Mine is saying server stopped responding
Report 15 Aug, 6:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you try again? We released a fix and now you should be able to download files as usual. Please let me know whether you are able to download or not. Thanks.
Report 15 Aug, 10:50AM
descanto

descanto:

I think they have fixed it. It works perfectly now. Do give it a go. Hugs
Report 15 Aug, 5:58PM

mimilka:

i haven't been able to download a thing, i tried from my macbook, and then my cellphone and then my mac again and it didn't work, and now the website is telling me that i reached my daily download limit, thank mobile9 i was really needing to get f#cked today -_-

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 2:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Sorry that the site didn't work well for you, we have realised the issue and is checking. Please bear with this for a while, while we are working to fix it asap.
Report 15 Aug, 2:29AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Does this only affect ebooks section? I noticed you can upload wallpaper.
Report 15 Aug, 6:21AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@silver_link, Yea, not all. Ebooks and some other section affected.

@mimilka, We released a fix and now you should be able to download files as usual. Please let me know whether you are able to download or not. Thanks.
Report 15 Aug, 10:53AM

silver_link:

da di da di la.............

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 1:27AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

hello
Report 15 Aug, 2:31AM

descanto:

I cannot download any books here. What's going on? when can they fix this issue?

Reply   .   Report 14 Aug, 3:47PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, may I know since when you couldn't download any book? We released a bug fix related to download issue last weekend, so wanted to know if you can't download since earlier weekdays or after the last weekend?
Report 15 Aug, 2:33AM
diannereign26

diannereign26:

Hi, I also cant download ebooks just now.
Report 15 Aug, 3:08AM
descanto

descanto:

I have just checked and it works perfectly now. Thanks Admin Yeongshing...Big hugs from Indonesia...
Report 15 Aug, 10:00AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@descanto, Yes, the tech team just released a fix. Please let me know if you encounter this issue again.

@diannereign26, as in my reply to descanto, can you try download again?
Report 15 Aug, 10:54AM
diannereign26

diannereign26:

Thanks Admin! You're such a heaven sent.
Report 17 Aug, 5:48AM

dianamillenaimson:

what's going on? can't browse or download ebooks. please fix it

Reply   .   Report 14 Aug, 7:35AM
wotthell

wotthell:

It would appear the server is down - nothing will happen now, they will find out about it on Monday and fix it......who knows when. We can't upload either so you won't miss out on anything new since Friday.
Report 14 Aug, 8:37AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@dianamillenaimson, there was problem with server and we are working to get it fix asap.
Report 15 Aug, 4:12AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@dianamillenaimson, @wotthell Can you try again? We released a fix and now you should be able to download files as usual. Please let me know whether you are able to download or not. Thanks.
Report 15 Aug, 11:24AM

ccyee:

I could not download ebooks since yesterday....today cant view the covers of the books too! What's the issue?

Reply   .   Report 14 Aug, 7:02AM
wotthell

wotthell:

It would appear the server is down - nothing will happen now, they will find out about it on Monday and fix it......who knows when. We can't upload either so you won't miss out on anything new since Friday.
Report 14 Aug, 8:37AM
ccyee

ccyee:

Thank you
Report 14 Aug, 2:07PM
silver_link

silver_link:

@wotthell, in lieu of uploading, you've expended your energy as Admin
Report 15 Aug, 12:32AM
wotthell

wotthell:

for lack of the real thing
Report 15 Aug, 12:35AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I appreciate much for any member who could help another member in looking out and providing some info for their concern.

@ccyee, there was problem with server and we are working to get it fix asap.
Report 15 Aug, 4:08AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@ccyee, can you try again? We released a fix and now you should be able to download files as usual. Please let me know whether you are able to download or not. Thanks.
Report 15 Aug, 11:24AM
ccyee

ccyee:

Hi Yeongshing, it works perfectly now! Many thanks
Report 15 Aug, 11:32AM