Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

para_shaman PRO :

Hi frends, its my first LWP, please comments and vote.
Thank you for your attention!!!
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4422645/

Reply   .   Report 6 hours ago

nyussz1:

Hi same problem as vedma9. Can't download anything. The recatche is broken. Help!!!!!!!

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 7:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @nyussz1, please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. Also, you mentioned the recapcha is broken meaning the image you're seeing is broken image, correct? If possible, please send a screenshot of the broken image together with your problem clarification to support@mobile9.com, thanks!
Report 3 days ago, 5:56AM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

I meant that the recapcha is not working . The word appears clearly i write it in then submit it and a new one appears as if the one i wrote was incorrect. I'm using an ipad mini and safari. I really hope that you guys can do something about it thx
Report 3 days ago, 3:49PM
nyussz1

nyussz1:

Still not working. It keeps giving me new recapchas!!!
Report 2 days ago, 3:19PM

vedma9:

Hi i can't download anything. It keeps asking me ''are you human bot or alien" over and over again even when i put the right answer. It's so annoying

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @vedma9, may I know what files that you can't download? Is it eBooks? Please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. I tried to download eBooks using my device but I have no problem. I wish to further understand your problem and see what could I help. Thanks!
Report 3 days ago, 5:52AM
vedma9

vedma9:

i'm trying to download ebooks and i'm using web
Report 3 days ago, 12:58PM
vedma9

vedma9:

i can't even see my own uploads for ebooks and apps. I think there is a problem in the recaptcha itself. Wallpapers work fine.
Report 3 days ago, 1:06PM
vedma9

vedma9:

mine too is still not working....same problem as @nyussz1
Report 11 hours ago

vedma9:

Hi could you add a feature in Notifications where i can thank someone who has put one of my uploads a favorite like before? We can't do that anymore with the mobile version.

Reply   .   Report 23 Mar, 9:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! We would be taking note of this and bring it into discussions.
Report 6 days ago, 3:14AM

globecube PRO :

The applications I publish are never listed on mobile9 mobile market!!! I tired many things including deleting and publishing the apps again but with no results. I have a PRO account. I paid to publish my apps but with no luck! Please tell me how we should publish our applications!!!!

Reply   .   Report 17 Mar, 9:06AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked and found that one of your apps has been rejected due to the adult content and you have corrected and re-uploaded, it should have already in your gallery now right? As I browse the Apps section for selfie apps: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ii=4678&ty=497&tp=selfie, I can see your apps are shown. For your information, every files that published will be validated by our moderators before it's available for download and this process will be taking 1-2 working days, perhaps this is the reason that you thought your apps are missing out. Sorry if there is inconvenience caused to you.
Report 17 Mar, 9:39AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

I am not referring to rejected apps. I am referring to the application now published as Selfie Camera that has not been rejected. I published this app last week but I cannot see it on the mobile market. Why?
Report 17 Mar, 10:12AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

When I say mobile market, I am referring to the mobile9 application for smartphones.
Report 17 Mar, 10:13AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, yea I was not referring to rejected apps too. The apps that you mentioned, Selfie camera, I have also provided the explanation in the last comment, which is when I searched selfie under apps, your apps are actually showing, this means your apps are available in the mobile market.
Report 18 Mar, 6:10AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

I still cannot see the application on the mobile market. I searched using all terms in the app's name, description and key-terms with no luck. The application is simply not there. So you have any tips on how to get our applications listed on the mobile market? Is there an extra to pay to have the application listed?
Report 19 Mar, 3:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as mentioned in the previous and the URL has attached, you may try to click on that link which includes the name of your apps, "selfie" and I could see your apps in the search results. Please see the below image which is showing that your apps are available in the apps section:

Report 20 Mar, 4:09AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

As I mentioned already many times, I am not referring to the web market where I can also see the application. If you try to make the search from a smartphone, or from the Mobile9 market application you will not see the application there. Try from a smartphone and send me a screenshot if you find it. FROM A SMARTPHONE!
Report 20 Mar, 6:36AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

I do not have time to lose here. Here is the results and my thoughts.
1. The applications that I publish on Mobile9 are only visible and listed when searching from a COMPUTER (Laptop or Desktop) and using a web-browser;
2. It is impossible to find my applications on the Mobile9 application for smartphones. I think that only applications published on the google market are listed there. The problem is that I subscribed to Mobile9 as an alternative to googleplay. But now I am realizing that Mobile9 is only an extension of googleplay market;
3. I don't know why you keep not understanding... send me a screenshot of the Mobile9 market application with my application if you can find it. I tried everything, but the application is not there.
Report 20 Mar, 6:42AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you for the clarification and sorry for misunderstanding. First, using mobile site, I can see your apps when I browse the Apps section and sorting on New files. However, using the search "selfie", I couldn't get the result. I have passed the message to the team and they will be checking on it, sorry for any inconvenience that may cause to you. Please allow me to get back as soon as I received the updates. Thanks!
Report 23 Mar, 6:52AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

I still cannot see it!!! Send me a screenshot please! My application is not listed in the mobile9 market application "mobile9 DECO".
Report 5 days ago, 6:06PM

patron00:

hello

Reply   .   Report 01 Mar, 1:17AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

hi!
Report 02 Mar, 6:09AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

My Themes are not getting featured anywhere .. Even after purchasing the premium feature i still have low download rates ,less facebook likes ,low community engagement .I request admins to check my premium subscription and also feature my content .Theme section does not shows up my content .Please suggest some ways so that i can contribute more to M9 community .

Reply   .   Report 28 Feb, 7:47AM
__Naz__

__Naz__:

because they discriminate
Report 28 Feb, 7:18PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I see you mentioned your content does not show up in Themes, can you please clarify on that? For your information, the files published will be available once it's validated by our moderators and the process will take 1-2 working days. This should have answered your question.
Report 02 Mar, 6:25AM

zai10:

SERIOUSLY??? MOST of my newest uploads are being filtered. Some of it are not overly sexual in the cover and Some are not even showing skin. Ughhh. This is so disappointing.

For this. How can you tell me that this should be in family filter??
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4398288/

Reply   .   Report 24 Feb, 2:20AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, the moderator will be validating the Ebooks based on not only the cover itself but also the content of the Ebooks. So if it's adult oriented Ebooks and after checking the content, we found it should be family filtered then that's the reason you will see your files been family filtered even the cover is not.
Report 24 Feb, 9:32AM
zai10

zai10:

Then why is that someone upload the same book as mine, but the site didn't filter it???
Report 27 Feb, 4:30AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Can you please provide the example of uploading the same books as yours? By right there shouldn't be duplicate of files.
Report 27 Feb, 9:44AM
zai10

zai10:

and so on and so forth.
Report 28 Feb, 2:03AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have removed those duplicate files. As mentioned, basically we checking the duplicate files based on the file size, so there might have files that are missing out. Sorry if this cause you inconvenience.
Report 02 Mar, 4:34AM

deejssjyoutubechannel:

suggestion:
1.m9's theme should be changed
2.tagging people should be added 7.notifications for it & subscibed forums & own made forum should be added
3.automatic resizing of signature should be added
4.Avatar's should be changed to max size of 160*300
5.the forum should be restarted...scraping the spam in to a folder,it feels like a dead forum ._.
6.mobile9 gallery & forum should be merged

Reply   .   Report 17 Feb, 6:43AM
deejssjyoutubechannel

deejssjyoutubechannel:

notification alerts on forum should be added & reputation & likes on forum should be added
Report 17 Feb, 6:44AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

i like your idea about avatar size, the bigger the better, both for profile & forum.
Report 18 Feb, 5:21AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as mentioned in the other post, thank you so much for your suggestions, but I have few questions:
1. what mobile9's theme you mean? that should be changed? For example, the colour, the logo or others?
2. Tagging people as in tagging friends when posting comment? If that's the case, you can actually received the notifications that someone has commented on your file or post or the post that you commented on, so is it still necessary for tagging people?
3. Automatic resizing of signature in the forum? Can you show the example of which forum or site has did that?
5. The forum is not dead. In fact, it's closed for discussions as now we have groups which more users can have more sharing and discussion there and forum is specifically for contest purpose now, I believe participants enjoy that
6. Mind to clarify further on this as I don't really get what you mean? Thanks.
Report 23 Feb, 1:39AM
deejssjyoutubechannel

deejssjyoutubechannel:

1. i mean the theme...it feels a bit old...
2. I meant notifications for the forum...from tagging people to getting notifications..
3. i have used wrong words...i meant that signature should have a definite resolution like 650*200 [which most of the forums use..if the signature exceeds that size...it should get resized..
5.please start re-start the forum... group don't give the feel of a forum.
6. m9 gallery has a diff. cp & forum has a diff. cp ....most of the stuff..
7. two-three badges are not legit & are been dis-continued...still they are shown on the gallery..
Report 26 Feb, 12:07PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello awesome M9 Admins! Thank you so much for bringing the eBooks Section back to normal! I am very, very happy about that!! Mobile9 the best ever!!

Reply   .   Report 13 Feb, 6:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you're most welcome! We're always appreciate the feedback from m9ers and see what we could do in enhancing your experience with us.
Report 16 Feb, 8:13AM