Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

mangotango7 PRO :

Hello! Again, I have a problem with the publication of the theme go lanucher. Completely different theme is offered as "original". I would like my theme for the contest LOT. I beg you to solve this problem. Thanks a lot.

comment_photo_155334.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 4:29PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear! At the desire of Lara I too loaded this theme. We live in the different countries. Result have received the identical. The same result was with a theme for Christmas. Two PRO the publisher cannot load a theme !!!

Report 2 days ago, 4:37PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4157379/ This is link to "Original"
Report 2 days ago, 6:47PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @mangotango7, as mentioned in the email, it's not an error.. It's about the package name of your APK that found to duplicate with the "original" link as detected by the system. Basically, it needs the developer themselves to change the package name at own manifest... Anyway, may I know what do you guys use to develop your themes usually? I would like to know is there something we can do to prevent this case.
Report yesterday, 1:24AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Piratessa this is name of pakage. The theme name for Christmas was another. The system showed the same original. You can explain it?
Report yesterday, 3:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, that's the name for the file, and I know the theme is totally different, that's the reason the file name is different as well. Package name of the APK is something looks like "com.gau.go.launcherex.theme.classic", this is the ID for the APK and it's the same ID as the "original" file detected.
Report yesterday, 3:59AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Ok. It was important to us to learn that system reads. Unfortunately, Lara cannot answer yet. Only she can give the full information. Thanks for reply!
Report yesterday, 4:12AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Hi friends! I understood everything. Previously on the Go Theme Factory when the package signature themes of the manifesto was generated automatically, now I'll do it myself. Therefore, an error occurred. Many many thanks for your understanding and support!!!
Report yesterday, 11:26AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I am glad for you, Lara! In life anything impossible is not present!
Report yesterday, 12:17PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey all, yup, I suspect usually when this issue happened, a high chance it's due to the package name is generated automatically and happen to be duplicated with the other themes. Glad to know now we found the cause and know where to make changes You're welcome by the way!
Report 18 hours ago
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

There would be no happiness, but the misfortune has helped. Russian saying...
Report 16 hours ago
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Galina Mei - huge thanks!Life is full of surprises. An eye yes an eye is necessary.
Report 9 hours ago

warda29:

i have a problem when i send my request to other to join m9 they receive email but i cant see them in my scout list

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 1:10PM
warda29

warda29:

shing help
Report 3 days ago, 1:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, friends that invited by you must use the unique link in the email to register for eligible referral and counted in Scout achievement.
Report 2 days ago, 8:11AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@yeemei, about this. Do I have to invite all my friends at once, or I am able to choose some now, and then, later I can choose more ??
Report 2 days ago, 10:12AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you do not need to invite all at once. How the system counts is just the unique link sent together in the invitation email. Only if clicked on the unique link and register an account will be counted.
Report yesterday, 1:17AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Ok. Thanks ^~^
Report yesterday, 10:12AM

memoking2010:

i hope make achat here

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 1:01AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

hello!
Report 3 days ago, 1:33AM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello! I was taking a look at my followers and there is something weird.

In the last 24-36 hours I have been followed by 7 new members, but their profile is basically empty, besides that, they have in commom a text (written in polish i think) with a link directing to other webpages that got nothing to do with nothing m9, or social sites or phone related. The text is not the same, repeated on each profile, but it seems to be the same language and (again) all have those links.

Maybe some admin could take a look? perhaps I am just being paranoid anyway... these are their profiles:

001 002 003 004 005 006 007

thanks!!!

Reply   .   Report 23 Jan, 2:05AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, that might be created by some spammers I would say, but if they're not spamming other user's comments or wall, there is nothing wrong for them to create many similar profiles as long as what they're doing is align to our Terms of Service.
Report 23 Jan, 3:00AM
svetla3

svetla3:

I this phenomenon is also observed.
This is a responsibility of administrators.
We do nothing as we can.
Report 23 Jan, 4:52AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Damn, i knew about spam comments, or profiles created to spread those annoying comments, but not about profiles created like spams (not sure if I expressed what i am thinking, my english is not so good).
Report 23 Jan, 10:25AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@svetla3, you have spammy followers too? Have they followed u recently, like this week?
Report 23 Jan, 10:33AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

I have too and not sure if this a problem?
Report 23 Jan, 12:33PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Well, spams are always problematic.
Report 23 Jan, 12:50PM
svetla3

svetla3:

AngelineeMonach I have one follower with an empty profile.
Report 23 Jan, 4:15PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I have many followers with empty profiles, but the ones I refered to here are differrent, spammers as Yeemei said;
Report 23 Jan, 4:42PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

i say as long as they dont leave any strange messages on my wall I dont think it such a big deal ^_^ but maybe a problem to this site.
Report 6 days ago, 1:43AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

sure is a problem to M9. I have lots' of empty profile followers, but spam followers kinda sucks (i am kinda neurotic like that ), blocked all of them;
Report 5 days ago, 7:27PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, there is another users who are guests, they registered to mobile9 without adding profile picture and their main purpose is to download contents here, and therefore their profile might be empty.
Report 4 days ago, 8:08AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@Yeemei, isn't it possible to create some kind of tool that allows users to search between "guest members" and "uploaders"???
Report 4 days ago, 10:11AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

i agree with yeemei
Report 3 days ago, 1:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey @Angelinee, perhaps your suggestion on what kind of tool you have in mind in order to help us improve in that? I would like to hear about that By the way, there are many sites that this kind of so called empty profile users are existing, as I mentioned earlier, they're creating the profile to download contents and thus they're not customizing their profile.
Report 2 days ago, 8:13AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@Yeemei, yes dear, I love mobile9 (kinda addicted really) and there are some things that could improve. I don't have any problem with the users tha have not customized their profiles, when I first started here I was like that for months
Report 2 days ago, 10:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Cool. Thank you for loving us! You may drop your suggestions anytime and I will pass the message into discussions
Report yesterday, 1:27AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

you're welcome! and Thanks
Report yesterday, 10:29AM

coolguy6415:

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=39
Mobile Discussion Subforum is full of Spam threads, please ask any of the Mods to clean that area.

Reply   .   Report 22 Jan, 6:05PM
wesquer9999

wesquer9999:

if I want to erase the movie please
Report 23 Jan, 2:52AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please show the example of Sample threads? The URL to the spam threads. Thanks!
Report 23 Jan, 2:55AM
wesquer9999

wesquer9999:

I actually do not remember could help me?
Report 23 Jan, 2:57AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked some of the threads but there is no spam inside. Do you mind to provide the link to the spam thread whenever you encounter that? Sorry for inconvenience that may cause.
Report 4 days ago, 8:10AM

Reindeer123:

Another issue in forum i can't see edit bottom

Reply   .   Report 20 Jan, 3:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, , you can only edit your forum post within a short time after you made a post for correction purpose. After a short time you will not be able to edit post anymore.
Report 21 Jan, 9:18AM
Reindeer123

Reindeer123:

ok got it but how do it update my trophy wins in forum
Report 21 Jan, 10:56AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Trophies will be adding after winners announcement is made.
Report 22 Jan, 1:42AM

QBMessenger:

Hi Guys..

We have just made a new messenger with free galaxy wallpapers. Would love to hear what you think of it!

You can find it below..

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4383037/

Reply   .   Report 16 Jan, 9:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, welcome to join us together in mobile9! However, just a note to you that M9 HQ is the group where m9ers have discussions, updates or information sharing. Therefore, you're advise not to share your files in here which will be considered as promoting your files. You may share your apps with users in other groups such as Apps group: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=249
Report 19 Jan, 1:41AM

Reindeer123:

May i know the reason y my mix (Fancy_-_Iggy_Azalea_ft.Charli) gone from uploads ?? I made it by myself could you please check in

Reply   .   Report 09 Jan, 1:08PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as replied to your email, please correct your file title to a title without artist name or it will be rejected as copyright to the artist
Report 12 Jan, 2:32AM
Reindeer123

Reindeer123:

ok i'll edit thanks for ur help
Report 12 Jan, 5:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 12 Jan, 5:39AM
Reindeer123

Reindeer123:

haha y laughing ??
Report 12 Jan, 5:42AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Sunshine smile I will say that ^^
Report 12 Jan, 5:43AM
Reindeer123

Reindeer123:

ok ok gdmrng
Report 12 Jan, 7:18AM

MadMisfit:

hallo, too all mobile9 users out there ^_^
wish a great

comment_photo_154475.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 01 Jan, 3:24AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Happy New Year to everyone of you!! Have a good year ahead!
Report 02 Jan, 1:38AM

msmsms12ka4:

Hi,.,.

Reply   .   Report 31 Dec, 2014, 6:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Happy New Year to you and every m9ers!
Report 02 Jan, 1:38AM
msmsms12ka4

msmsms12ka4:

thank u