Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

walidahmed194:

why is my profile page in russian?and also why is the top bar with my name and coin is lookinjg like that?can i please get any ans admins.......

comment_photo_125582.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 hours ago

manualback:

Sir , if you think that i am a spamer then you can download my file and also use by your mobile..... reply me please...

Reply   .   Report 19 hours ago

manualback:

Sir i am fan of m9 ... But i am very very sad deu to some problum . i upload real game but m9 delete my account. I do not no why it is happens please help me. please please......... help me and approve my apps and theme....

Reply   .   Report 20 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I've checked and found out your account is not being deleted.
Report 17 hours ago
manualback

manualback:

my account name MANUALDEO WHICE IS DELETED.
Report 9 hours ago
manualback

manualback:

sir thanks for your reply.....
Report 9 hours ago

Imran702:

New look of Mobile9 is Amazing........................
But also a bit heavy............

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 7:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks! We're working on improving the page loading issue.
Report yesterday, 12:27PM

Galina53 PRO :

М9 Was a unique site. Unfortunately, now it is possible to tell that it WAS. That for today it is not. Users have lost the individuality. We have turned to Grey Crowd which only can load a file on a site. Individual pages of users of a steel not the interesting. The information on visitors of page is lost, and it was very necessary information. The minimalism, probably, is necessary for a site. But I think that many users will leave, as the site became not interesting. It is a lot of such sites. I am assured that nobody will listen to our opinion. Decisions are accepted not at our level. We can express only a regret that our house in which we lived some years is destroyed. Personally to me, it would not be desirable to come into the profile and to see black rectangles of loadings and among them a small group of badges. It is everything that it is possible to learn about me. To me have answered yesterday that there was a cover. But even the cover on 30 % is closed by a black strip. Certainly, the site has received additional resources. But how many these resources have been used for loading to nobody of the necessary files, which hang dead cargo to receive a badge for 5000 loadings? Here of what it was necessary to clear a site. It is a pity to me М9.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 6:23AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello dear Galina, Yes i completely agree with your every opinion, & as always no authority will listen it or will make the appropriate changes in it. As we all were in the discussion yesterday, we have only recieved Reasons for these actions/changes but didn't got any promises.
In that discussion, we have been told that ''M9 Is A Community'' & i have a question on it. If it is a Community & more than 99% of Active Members didn't liked these new changes then what is the sense for applying them? Do they want to lose their Active Members more fast?
Report yesterday, 9:05AM
Latess

Latess:

I completely agree with these opinions! I'm a bit more than a year on M9 but my profile has been my virtual home! I was pleased to see on my page things that I love and pictures made by ​​man whom I love! But now it is a blank page, it no longer has a soul! And other users M9 had a great individual pages, with gifts from our friends... but now when I go to the profiles of my friends I think that I'm walking through the cemetery ... with the same tombstones... it's perfect mood for a creative persons, what we are all here. No new downloads, users will leave site - and from the M9 will be only a memory in the internet... how beautiful site it was. Brilliant future!
Report yesterday, 9:15AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Completely agree with your every words my dear, but sadly its a reality. Now whenever i visit M9 i feel like i'm using any program on my PC. Every function has become so complicated & site is taking too much time to load pages. Yes we'll see a news on internet about it in coming months. I hate that black strip above my all pages. I think, We need to find some other place as other people did when they left M9.
Report yesterday, 9:37AM
Latess

Latess:

Hello my dear! Oh that black stripe... Look, I wanted to buy a premium member - but for that I would pay my money? For what to see my page even uglier than it is now? Because this black stripe can make ugly any cover design! So it means, new M9 layout infringes the rights of a premium users who have paid money for their privileges. It's not good at all!
Report yesterday, 10:14AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Very "beautiful"
Report yesterday, 10:38AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes dear Galina, it looks ''Extremelly Beautiful'' with that Black Strip. M9 gave a Gray Color to your cat on her certain parts.
Yep my dear Bonnie, now everything looks Robotic. When i take a look at my gallery, it looks a mess. When i visit others gallery, it feels too complicated to check their uploads.
Report yesterday, 11:02AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Thanks for the feedback. As mentioned earlier, About Me section will be back most likely next week. As for black strip we will work on it too.
Report yesterday, 1:21PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok Patricia, but many people have already left M9 today b'coz of new changes.
Report yesterday, 1:25PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Dear Patricia! Active and talented participants WPC leave. To me it is very sad.
Report yesterday, 1:30PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I feel very sad to say this that M9 Is Not A Community Where Authorities Listen & Apply Suggestions Of The Active Members, But Authorities Are Forcing Users To Accept New Layout.
I didn't thought that i'd leave M9, but since my all friends are leaving the place so there is no reason for me to stay here.
Report yesterday, 1:38PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

M9 just detonated H-bomb
the aftermath is coming
Report yesterday, 10:50PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yep Life.
Report 16 hours ago
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I think we should wait till they update the site.after that if still any one wants to leave we shall discuss about it after the update.......
Report 13 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes Walid i agree with you, thats why i'm waiting for next week to see.
Report 12 hours ago
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

will be more better if they bring the ABOUT ME back also
Report 11 hours ago
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

As Patricia already promised that ''About Me'' Section will be back.
Report 10 hours ago

nassmarg:

I can reply to post or post books in firefox and ie explore

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 2:42PM

abhiranjjan:

My popular post achievement has reduced from 7 to 0. Please help

Reply   .   Report 07 Apr, 7:43AM
aliciawwp

aliciawwp ADMIN :

We are checking on this issue now. We will update you as soon as we got the result. Thanks!
Report 07 Apr, 9:36AM
abhiranjjan

abhiranjjan:

Also I can't update my files. After pressing save nothing happens.
Report 07 Apr, 1:18PM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

Same here.I had 25 popular posts but now I have only 4.do somthing please
Report 12 hours ago

Gbk668:

Hello m9 HQ,

facing some problem with the site loading ... my language changed from english to russian on it's own !!! how can i reverse it back ???

please reply asap .. thanks !!

Reply   .   Report 31 Mar, 4:59PM
Da_Aki

Da_Aki:

whenever i hv this type of prob. i type the address with 'en.' for example...
(www.en.mobile9.com) so u can try this.... good luck..
Report 31 Mar, 6:48PM
aliciawwp

aliciawwp ADMIN :

@GBK, you can scroll to the bottom of any page in mobile9, then select any preferable language. We offer 9 different languages for our users. =)
Report 01 Apr, 3:59AM
Gbk668

Gbk668:

thanks alicia .. it helped =D
Report 01 Apr, 9:47AM

RandyMabius PRO :

it will be a great feature. if m9 team give credit if small amount ti those who wins in competition.

it will increase the number of participants and new creative files will be available to users

Reply   .   Report 30 Mar, 5:46PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Good suggestion Randy.
Report 31 Mar, 7:41AM
tinbergomez

tinbergomez:

nice idea!
Report 01 Apr, 9:51AM
advitidave

advitidave:

good idea..
Report 02 Apr, 5:15PM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I also agree
Report 12 hours ago

magicas1:

i think it would be great if we could make collections from our own published work i think it would increase uploads and quality as well

Reply   .   Report 29 Mar, 6:12PM
Da_Aki

Da_Aki:

i thought that many times.... ..
Report 29 Mar, 6:16PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Good evening my dear Magic, Yes, this is a very great idea. Atleast i'll able to make collections with my own files, since i've published so many different kind of files with utmost care.
Report 29 Mar, 6:29PM
magicas1

magicas1:

thanks you maybe you dont use the same tags but thepics are connected in some way its hard just look for pics randomly but if you use search word then it has to be the right and that it is tagged with it
Report 29 Mar, 7:30PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes my dear, i always use same kind of tags for the same type of files, & i even write more tags considering the elements used in that wallpaper. If you check my gallery carefully then you can easily see that i always write proper file names, proper tags & publish them in proper folder (category b'coz all these things has a big influence on downloads.
Report 29 Mar, 7:47PM
magicas1

magicas1:

yes you do but its no so many that do that then it would be easy lol i meant that so many uploads has no tags just the name i did refer to tags in general my bad explanations sorry and i miss some more specific folders to we need more
Report 29 Mar, 7:53PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes dear, not everyone write Tags with their files, but they dont understand that it bothers their download counts too. If people knew the great influence of Tags for the download counts, then they might left their laziness.
I'm planning to write few tutorials & tips in Groups, so that the new people can understand site features & will not have any confusions. But then i feel, why should i do this help for the site, when Admins don't have any interest in helping me too. Can you believe, i've published 49 Fantasy & 34 Nature files recently (as you already seen), but only 4 files from them are Featured.. My most of those files have great downloads & more than 11 Favourites. This is ridiculous & very insulting.. Let them publish good files & increase the reputation of M9 on their own. So now i've stopped publishing new files for downloads & i'll concentrate on WPC since our friend Galina is there.
Report 29 Mar, 8:18PM
magicas1

magicas1:

agreee in all you say my dear
Report 29 Mar, 8:32PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Thank you my dear.
Report 29 Mar, 9:12PM
tinbergomez
Report 01 Apr, 9:52AM