Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Galina53 PRO :

Hello! I have a problem with addition in group of competitive works on FB!

Reply   .   Report 22 Jul, 11:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know is it share from phone? Please let me know where you share from, phone model and which URL. Thank you.
Report 6 days ago, 3:11AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

PC. Any file which is loaded in a current of last 3 days.
Report 6 days ago, 3:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

The problem is reported and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Report 6 days ago, 3:28AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I will wait dear! Thanks!
Report 6 days ago, 4:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Report 6 days ago, 8:54AM

zai10:

My recent uploaded books doesn't appear on the newest books. Can someone explain why? And NO it is't in the rejected files. And it isn't the first time that it happened. Because I always check my files if they appear on the newest books uploaded. Thank you.

Reply   .   Report 19 Jul, 1:42AM
imsagi

imsagi:

write your problem to yeemei admin
Report 19 Jul, 2:51AM
zai10

zai10:

thank you imsagi.
Report 19 Jul, 3:05AM
imsagi

imsagi:

my pleasure
Report 19 Jul, 11:41PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @zai10, can you please give me links or the file IDs that you couldn't find in newest books? so that I can check this up. Thank you
Report 21 Jul, 3:50AM
zai10

zai10:

too many to paste. it started way back July 11. Can you please check my files.?
Report 21 Jul, 4:05AM
zai10

zai10:

Can't post anymore links it said you reached today's link limit.
Report 21 Jul, 4:42AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I checked the Ebooks category by sorting to newest files, I can see your published Ebooks as shown in the image.

Report 22 Jul, 2:52AM
zai10

zai10:

They are not the ones I reported. And it's happening AGAIN! I can't see my recent uploads on the newest books uploaded.
Report 18 hours ago

zai10:

Can someone explain why the description i put didnt show up no matter how much i tried to edit and re upload it.. haisst.

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4206212/

Reply   .   Report 18 Jul, 3:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I requested from you before, please give me the description you want to put under a file, so that I can try and check or help you with this.
Report 21 Jul, 3:54AM

PDStudios PRO :

My recently uploaded themes and apps are not visible in the search results.It's been 3 days now plz help

Reply   .   Report 17 Jul, 10:42PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have tried to search for your recently uploaded app by sorting the apps category to newest (left image) and search by the app name using the search bar (right image) and as shown, it's visible in the general gallery.

Report 18 Jul, 2:52AM

meeekimmy:

Hi. I can't view or download ebook files for samsung galaxy pocket What should I do?

Reply   .   Report 15 Jul, 9:40AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, Hi, may I know whether you try to view or download ebooks using the mobile site or app? If it's app, please check if you have updated to the latest version (http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/ ), this is the latest version of mobile9 app where you can download Ebooks.

I have tried to download ebooks using own device from both app and mobile site but not having the problem as you mentioned. So, I would appreciate if you could provide me more information such as is there any error message occur when you try to download the ebook?
Report 15 Jul, 9:48AM

celkonc555:

hi
am using celkonc555 i want games ur website games are not supporting

Reply   .   Report 12 Jul, 10:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may browse games that compatible with your device, Celkon C555 by searching and select the device, then go to the Apps category. Below is the link to apps or games for your device:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/celkon-c555-softwares_4892/1/
Report 15 Jul, 6:01AM

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

Hello dear admin !
Please help me - can the virus is in my profile on the site M9 ?

Me and everyone logged in or not on M9, every time when you open my profile:
http://p.mobile9.com/mieczysławpaweŁ/
gets this pop-up a message "Authentication Required" :
--------
Authentication Required

The server http://aportal.bplaced.net:80 reguires a username and
password. The server says: Passwortgeschuetzt (powered by
bocombo.de).

User Name:
Password:

--------
Thank you for your help!

Reply   .   Report 29 Jun, 5:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Pawel, the issue has been reported to the team and I will get back to you as soon as I received the update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report 30 Jun, 2:41AM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

Thank you dear Yemei!
I'm waiting.
Report 30 Jun, 3:59AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 30 Jun, 9:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Pawel, we found that the authentication required pop-up message is due to there is embed movie at your About Me section as the picture below:

So after you remove that movie from About Me, there should be no authentication required pop-up message anymore.
Report 02 Jul, 2:49AM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

Huge Thank You Yeemei,
I removed that movie of About Me - now it is well.. No pops up message "authentication required". Thanks for your help!!!.
Report 02 Jul, 4:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 02 Jul, 6:55AM

protsenko2006 PRO :

Hi dear admins!
I beg to solve my problem too. In my gallery I do not see all the works! Thank you!

Reply   .   Report 28 Jun, 3:46PM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

Please admins our themes are also not visible .Please help .4-5 Themes are not visible anywhere on Mobile 9 .Bring them back NOW !
Report 28 Jun, 5:06PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi protsenko, you may check your profile again, it should be no problem now. I viewed your profile from my side and there is no problem anymore.

@PDStudios, which of your themes are not visible? Can you please provide me the IDs? Thank you.
Report 30 Jun, 2:45AM
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

yes, now it is no problem, thanks!
Report 30 Jun, 11:05AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 01 Jul, 1:16AM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

Still our themes are invisible from M9 .We don't have specific ids as themes are not visible .Do something admin yeemei12 Help us ! bohot hui chu giri
Report 01 Jul, 8:55AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@PDStudios, may I know where you see that your themes are invisible from M9? Can you please send me the link? The IDs I mean were the theme links, so can you please provide me the links to your themes which you said invisible as well? Thank you.
Report 02 Jul, 2:43AM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

how can i provide links to files which are invisible to me ?
Report 02 Jul, 8:04AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Why do you say it's invisible? Do you mean you published your themes, but you can't see it in your gallery? Or it's invisible in somewhere else? Please let me know where is it invisible. Besides, did you check those themes that you said are invisible under rejected files?

What are the themes that invisible? I can still see your latest published themes (example: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4183827/). If you could provide me the IDs or the links to themes that you said it's invisible, I could check those up. However, without this, I can't track anything as I couldn't get any information from you. Thank you.
Report 03 Jul, 6:15AM

cloud_fizz07:

To mobile9 dev team, i have a suggestion, why not you alls create a "featured folder" for each m9 users so that they can view their files that have been featured, because i noticed the list of the featured files in the 'Achievement' sub-menu is not queued properly. With the specific featured folder, users can view their latest feature files

Reply   .   Report 28 Jun, 3:39AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks for your suggestion. But, may I know what do you mean by "not queued properly"? As under the Achievement, those featured files are arranged according to the dates published, from the earliest to the latest published files.
Report 30 Jun, 3:01AM

Galina53 PRO :

Many thanks for a solution of a problem with gallery. But there is still a problem - at me my collections were gone!

Reply   .   Report 26 Jun, 8:11PM
magicas1

magicas1:

my gallery i still can not see it say uploads 0 i just see 25 pics and same here no collections
Report 26 Jun, 8:42PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello my dear Magic & Galina,
Now i have also checked my collections. As i did not created any new or special collections, there is only 1 by default collection- ''My Favourites''. It is only showing 2 files in it which i favourited today, but i have favourited more the 20000 files till now. Please help.
Report 26 Jun, 10:18PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi all, the problem regarding the collections have also been reported and the team is solving it. Will get back as soon as the update is received.
@magicas1, the issue already reported together and waiting for the update.
Report 27 Jun, 8:51AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok thanks dear Mei.
Report 27 Jun, 9:00AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report 27 Jun, 9:03AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Mey! Probably, there is a sense to think to developers over statistics under files. Why it is impossible to make statistics same, how in gallery at users? That occurs under files. If there are 1000 loadings will show more than 1000 will not appear yet 2000. And if 10000 will show more than 10000 while loadings do not reach 20000. It-not is normal. On a file of 18000 loadings, for example, and shows more than 10000! If each user sees the correct statistics at itself in gallery why it is impossible to see it under a file?
Report 27 Jun, 9:06AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Example

Certainly, from the point of view of mathematics 35000 more than 30000. But it-not the statistics who changes with such interval. And, if 100000 loadings? What is the time to wait for change of the mute?
Report 27 Jun, 9:14AM
magicas1

magicas1:

thank you very much mei
Report 27 Jun, 11:57AM
magicas1

magicas1:

thank you so much now all is working again i can see my gallery
Report 28 Jun, 12:28PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Galina, thank you for your suggestion, I will pass the message to the team.

Hi magicas, you're most welcome Glad to know it's all working well
Report 30 Jun, 3:09AM