Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

myelyhem18:

Guys ? Help me i cant PROCESS my downLoad need ADobe? but how ?

Reply   .   Report 5 hours ago

ThemesAPK PRO :

What's the use of purchasing a pro account ? No admin is helping me here.more than 16 hrs still no admin has replied to my comments below.The Premium Package shows 24*7 support.This is not a good service :/

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I apologize if there is delay to your question. You may also send an email to support@mobile9.com if you have problems next time. Thanks
Report yesterday, 5:35AM

bsiomar:

say hi to me .... how are you all .. ?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 12:21PM
DL-Games

DL-Games:

Hi bsiomar, I'm good you?
Report yesterday, 6:52AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

Hie all my apps are not visible in my profile also not in search .They are not in rejected list also.This happened after I updated all of them .When will they get approved ?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 3:29AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please provide URLs to the files that not showing? For your information, it might in review, and due to we don't work on weekends, the files that under review will be proceed on Monday.
Report 2 days ago, 5:50AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

Okay will wait till monday Thanks yeemei12
Report 2 days ago, 8:47AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

This all apps are not visible under any tab after i gave them updates
Report 2 days ago, 9:37AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked the above files and these files are all rejected for different reason. Please check in your gallery rejected files for the information. Thanks.
Report 2 days ago, 9:44AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

these files are not visible in my reject list .
Report 2 days ago, 9:56AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

I think you are confused because my previous rejected apps had same names.
Report 2 days ago, 10:07AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

They all after rejection.I rectified the error and reuploaded with the same name.they all were accepted and were live for about 1 month till I updated them 2 days before.
plz clear the confusion and rectify the error as soon as possible.
Report 2 days ago, 10:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

If these files were live before and it's not visible now, I will check it with moderators and see what's that happen, as I see those files are in rejected status. Besides, it's possible too due to you have updated your files 2 days before and it's still in review status. Anyhow, I will check on that and revert to you as soon as possible. Thanks
Report yesterday, 5:33AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

yeemei12 its already 2 days the files are in review please give certain statements .Please ask moderators about it.All my efforts for making these many apps for m9 community is of no use if you don't monitor it quickly .I purchase premium account to support what m9 does and also believe its one of its kind public market providing what people demand .So please make sure u bring all my files back soon as I don't like to keep followers waiting .I understand managing these things is quite hectic for you alone Yeemei12 .But it has already taken a lot of time so please bring all those apps back quickly as possible .Keep up the good work" yeemei12 " M9 community loves you
Report yesterday, 6:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked with moderator and those files that you mentioned on the above are all rejected for the relatively reasons. Please see below for the reasons if you couldn't check it at your place:

4285087 Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag Incorrect Preview
4313872 Call Of Duty Black OPS II Game Spam
4319030 Batman:The Dark Knight Rises Game Spam
4335531 Iron Man Game Spam
4313857 GTA Vice City Game Spam
4284969 GTA San Andreas Game Incorrect Preview
Report yesterday, 7:01AM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

Can you please elaborate.what exactly was wrong with my files ? because they were live before updating and In the update I just changed my advertisement network.
Report yesterday, 10:48AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, according to moderator, these files that you have provided are confirmed to be rejected, please refer to the rejected files together with the reason, you may correct it and re-upload.
Report 15 hours ago
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

yeemei12 whenever I reupload all apps at once u mark it as spam
Report 5 hours ago

warda29:

i delete my posting from the M9HQ only for create friendly environment at M9HQ forums

Reply   .   Report 12 Nov, 1:33PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I didn't mean to request to remove that post, but thanks for that. Regarding the issues that mentioned in those posts and comments, I will discuss with admins about that. Meanwhile, I wish each of you can discuss about any issue or misunderstanding in a peace way instead of argument, I guess that will help in solving any issues. Anyway, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Report 14 Nov, 8:37AM

mangotango7 PRO :

Dear admins, I see that raihanafatima visits the forum. She can do the post and vote.

comment_photo_149984.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 09 Nov, 4:21PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we are still checking the issue she is having with unable access to forum. Thank you.
Report 10 Nov, 9:11AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Dear Mei! Thank you very much! I think the screenshot shows, she has access to the forum.
Report 10 Nov, 2:35PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the screenshot shows, but I think it's even better if we can check on it to make sure she has access to forum today and in the future.
Report 11 Nov, 5:49AM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Hi Mei! of course! thank you!
Report 11 Nov, 12:33PM
raihanafatima

raihanafatima:

hi yeemei after participating in atc 26 my forum was disable?i ask why disable my forum Excess?please resolve my problem.
Report 17 Nov, 7:45PM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

raihanfatima, you were at a forum on November 9, 2014. Watch carefully screenshot. It was made on 9 November!!!
Report 17 Nov, 9:17PM

raihanafatima:

HI yeemi i send my dc 117 enty please send to jolansky
wallpaper

Originals
http://static.dyp.im/3qdiYwsuMp/a5cf0e7a37bb2bbea2dfb4bcea26b8a1.jpg
Gallery
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4337877/

Reply   .   Report 09 Nov, 1:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I'm no longer managing forum contest, please send your entry to all contest to forum contest manager, yeongshing next time and she will be assisting. Thanks.
Report 10 Nov, 9:07AM

raihanafatima:

Hi dear yeemi i participant in TMC i sent you my work please send the manager.
Theme preview

c-launcher short
http://static.dyp.im/q5sDC8EWaw/e0772411574dde181c9992e96bbde0ba.jpg
gallery link
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4337054/

Reply   .   Report 07 Nov, 1:35PM
Aabidansari29

Aabidansari29:

Ok See You Tomorrow...
Report 07 Nov, 3:38PM
Aabidansari29

Aabidansari29:

Ok See You Tomorrow...
Report 07 Nov, 3:39PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have replied in the another post.
Report 10 Nov, 9:08AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

hie why all my themes are not being displayed .Even The theme tab shows all sports theme by default .Whats the use of the Premium account membership if you dont make my themes visible :/ .Please let me know what can be done .

problems I face :
1. theme downloads often flush to 0 and counting starts again .
2. Major themes are not visible anywhere in theme section only few are find when searched
3.Theme section consist of only sports theme
4. On selecting nexus 5 themes tab still shows nokia themes

Yeemei12 help me with this one :/ .Whats the use of premium account ownership if my themes not available to users

Reply   .   Report 05 Nov, 1:05AM
spacegirl70

spacegirl70:

Even the ebooks are not being displayed and cannot access them
Report 05 Nov, 3:31AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @ThemesAPK, in getting back to your problems:
1) Can you please provide 3 URLs (gallery file link) to your theme files which the downloads restarting the count?
2) Same to this, please provide URLs (gallery file link) to which theme that not visible in theme section
3) Do you mean only your themes which under sports category are visible in theme section?
4) I tried to select Nexus 5 themes and I able to see Android themes but not Nokia themes, you may try to clear your browser cache and try again on this

I wish to know the details so that I can understand the problem and pass to the team to solve it for you. Thank you.
Report 05 Nov, 6:27AM

Hossine7:

One more thing..i'm using a NOKIA right now i tried to upload an app but i didn't find the category!!

Reply   .   Report 01 Nov, 1:20PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know what category that you couldn't find? As I can see from your profile gallery, you have published a java games.
Report 03 Nov, 3:07AM
Hossine7

Hossine7:

yes, i published java games using PC but now i can't publish using NOKIA 6303
Report 03 Nov, 1:41PM