Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ns1tbx PRO :

I LOVE MOBILE 9

Reply   .   Report 19 hours ago

reddysridhar:

hai when iam uploading files for lumia 625 wallpapers it is saying sorry the file you uploaded is not supported by the device pls help me admin

Reply   .   Report 09 Aug, 6:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have reported this problem to the team. I will get back to you as soon as I received the update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report 11 Aug, 2:08AM
reddysridhar
Report 11 Aug, 5:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, regarding the error you have when uploading wallpapers for Lumia 625, please check if the size you upload is the sizes in the image below:

If the size is correct, there should be no problem in publishing.
Report 3 days ago, 7:04AM

MakaveliEU PRO :

I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND AFTER THAT ALL MY APPS WITH MY ACCOUNT TO BE REMOVED FROM MOBILE9! YOU DON"T HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SHOW MY APPS ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT DISCRIMINATE APP DEVELOPERS!

Reply   .   Report 30 Jul, 5:02PM

MakaveliEU PRO :

I just want to say that I'm very disappointed from mobile9 support.
From more than a week ago nobody can explain me why when all of my apps are using exactly the same ad type in the exactly the same place, some of them are allowed, most of them are rejected and removed from the site...

Reply   .   Report 30 Jul, 1:55PM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
Report 30 Jul, 4:59PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, there is a Report link in the Remark column of the rejected files, if your files are good and shouldn't be rejected, you may report it there and get it to be reviewed again. However, every files will only have one chance to be reviewed and the decision is final.

The moderators are checking all the files strictly following the guides and accept or reject it accordingly. Do you mind providing me few links of your rejected files to see?
Report 31 Jul, 4:03AM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

Your moderators must not work this job, their smart phones are smarter. How many email and reports must I sent!? AFTER CHECK OF YOUR ADMINISTRATORS, THEY SAID:

"Hi, we are so sorry that we rejected your files wrongly, however we have rescued them and you should be able to view it in your gallery now."

You can check this out on my wall!
And after that all my apps was removed!
Well, THANK YOU!

I will not pay to mobile9 for premium account to remove my apps!
I'm paying my apps to be visible!

And why more then a year my apps and the ad inside was not a problem, but from a week ago? Ads in my apps are approved in Google Play Store and all other markets outside where I didn't pay a cent, but here I must pay my apps to be not visible.

My developer friends here in mobile9 will remove and not post apps any more too because of this discrimination. One of them is common featured in this website and make millions of downloads every month.

I want my money to be returned to my bank account and then all my apps to be removed from this website. Mobile9 do not have my permission to distribute my apps!

http://makaveli.eu/EULA.html
Report 31 Jul, 8:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, an e-mail for further clarification have sent to the e-mail registered under mobile9 account, please check your inbox.
Report 01 Aug, 2:27AM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

I don't want to send me even and emails.
Report 01 Aug, 9:05AM

Galina53 PRO :

Hello! I have a problem with addition in group of competitive works on FB!

Reply   .   Report 22 Jul, 11:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know is it share from phone? Please let me know where you share from, phone model and which URL. Thank you.
Report 23 Jul, 3:11AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

PC. Any file which is loaded in a current of last 3 days.
Report 23 Jul, 3:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

The problem is reported and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Report 23 Jul, 3:28AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I will wait dear! Thanks!
Report 23 Jul, 4:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Report 23 Jul, 8:54AM
reddysridhar
Report 30 Jul, 6:19AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@Galina53, this problem should be solved as I tried, I can see the preview of the files. Please check it.
Report 30 Jul, 6:21AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Ok dear! Now I will check up.
Report 30 Jul, 6:36AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Thanks! The problem is solved.
Report 30 Jul, 6:39AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 30 Jul, 6:42AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Report 30 Jul, 7:20AM

zai10:

My recent uploaded books doesn't appear on the newest books. Can someone explain why? And NO it is't in the rejected files. And it isn't the first time that it happened. Because I always check my files if they appear on the newest books uploaded. Thank you.

Reply   .   Report 19 Jul, 1:42AM
imsagi

imsagi:

write your problem to yeemei admin
Report 19 Jul, 2:51AM
zai10

zai10:

thank you imsagi.
Report 19 Jul, 3:05AM
imsagi

imsagi:

my pleasure
Report 19 Jul, 11:41PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @zai10, can you please give me links or the file IDs that you couldn't find in newest books? so that I can check this up. Thank you
Report 21 Jul, 3:50AM
zai10

zai10:

too many to paste. it started way back July 11. Can you please check my files.?
Report 21 Jul, 4:05AM
zai10

zai10:

Can't post anymore links it said you reached today's link limit.
Report 21 Jul, 4:42AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I checked the Ebooks category by sorting to newest files, I can see your published Ebooks as shown in the image.

Report 22 Jul, 2:52AM

zai10:

Can someone explain why the description i put didnt show up no matter how much i tried to edit and re upload it.. haisst.

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4206212/

Reply   .   Report 18 Jul, 3:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as I requested from you before, please give me the description you want to put under a file, so that I can try and check or help you with this.
Report 21 Jul, 3:54AM

PDStudios PRO :

My recently uploaded themes and apps are not visible in the search results.It's been 3 days now plz help

Reply   .   Report 17 Jul, 10:42PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have tried to search for your recently uploaded app by sorting the apps category to newest (left image) and search by the app name using the search bar (right image) and as shown, it's visible in the general gallery.

Report 18 Jul, 2:52AM

meeekimmy:

Hi. I can't view or download ebook files for samsung galaxy pocket What should I do?

Reply   .   Report 15 Jul, 9:40AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, Hi, may I know whether you try to view or download ebooks using the mobile site or app? If it's app, please check if you have updated to the latest version (http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/ ), this is the latest version of mobile9 app where you can download Ebooks.

I have tried to download ebooks using own device from both app and mobile site but not having the problem as you mentioned. So, I would appreciate if you could provide me more information such as is there any error message occur when you try to download the ebook?
Report 15 Jul, 9:48AM

celkonc555:

hi
am using celkonc555 i want games ur website games are not supporting

Reply   .   Report 12 Jul, 10:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may browse games that compatible with your device, Celkon C555 by searching and select the device, then go to the Apps category. Below is the link to apps or games for your device:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/celkon-c555-softwares_4892/1/
Report 15 Jul, 6:01AM