Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

kezzwezz:

Is there any progress as to why we can no longer download anything

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 5:35AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for delayed response. Are you still having issue with downloading files?
Report 4 days ago, 3:34AM
kezzwezz

kezzwezz:

No more issues everything was working this morning. Thank you
Report 4 days ago, 3:41AM

foxyhell:

Aww it was fixed for just a day and now the site won't let me download any epubs again. I think I'm having withdrawals.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 5:32AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, may I know what device, browser and the version you are using? We are trying to replicate user's issue more specifically to check.
Report 5 days ago, 11:03AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

another thing we would like to know, did you go through or see any CAPTCHA at all when you are having this issue?
Report 5 days ago, 11:08AM
foxyhell

foxyhell:

I'm using Safari on my ipad air. The captcha now just appeared once unlike my report before that it popped up everytime I browse/download an epub. The problem now is after clicking download, it takes me to a blank page instead of my downloaded epub.
Report 5 days ago, 11:47AM
foxyhell

foxyhell:

I can now download again. Thanks for fixing it!
Report 5 days ago, 12:12PM

yumiko0809:

hmm... It is unable to download ebooks, themes, apps and etc. It shows white page after clicking the download. Please fix it.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, are you still having the issue of unable to download because showing white page after clicking download?
Report 4 days ago, 9:12AM

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Shing! You asked to inform you on problems. A problem again at loading of files from a site. Now such picture. Loadings have again stopped since yesterday evening.

comment_photo_158244.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 3:59AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, you have this issue when click "Download" or "Save File"?
Report 5 days ago, 10:24AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

another thing we would like to know, did you go through or see any CAPTCHA at all when you are having this issue?
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I have this problem today, when click "Download"
Report 5 days ago, 12:50PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

May I know does it appearing often or appearing once after download certain amount of files and back to able to download again?
Report 4 days ago, 2:58PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

It was at once, but now this problem already is not present!
Report 4 days ago, 4:27PM

JOK71:

hola amigos no puedo descargar a pesar de haberme suscrito y cuando se clikea descargar solo sale una ventana en blanco y se queda ahí x fa vor ayuda gracia

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 3:44AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry i could not read and understand Spanish language. I google-translated your message and seems to be having download issue.

May I know what device, browser and the version you using to download?
Report 5 days ago, 10:24AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Aniwidgets PRO :

Unable to download android apps, games, themes or live wallpapers. Clicking download loads blank white page for desktop mode and mobile device mode

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 3:37AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, are you still unable to download? We are looking into it and haven't see the issue. May I know what browser and version you are using? So that we can try to replicate your issue and check. Thanks.
Report 5 days ago, 10:11AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

hey, there is another thing we would like to know, did you go through or see any CAPTCHA at all when you are having this issue?
Report 5 days ago, 11:09AM
Aniwidgets

Aniwidgets PRO :

no the captcha thing never popped up just showed a blank white screen but it is all working now.
Report 4 days ago, 8:53PM

zai10:

What's happening?? This Site has been under problems more and more often.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 3:23AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, are you having issue with downloading files too? Please let me know the specific issue you are facing. So I can help.

Please let me know what device, browser and version that you are using so we can try replicate the issue to check.
Report 5 days ago, 10:09AM

Asfiyaa:

I can't seem to download any ebooks anymore. when i click on save file nothing happens. Does anyone know what the problem is and when will it be resolved?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 5:25PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, are you still unable to download? We are looking into it. May I know what browser and version you are using?
Report 5 days ago, 10:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Report 5 days ago, 11:16AM
Asfiyaa

Asfiyaa:

It seems to be working for now. It's safari on an IPhone 4. Not sure what version. And sometimes I'm having the captcha and other times nothin happens at all
Report 5 days ago, 3:56PM

m09_428:

how we achieve curator??

Reply   .   Report 16 May, 2:02PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, this is how you can achieve:
Add files to favourite and collect good contents to get them featured. If our content admins found your collection is good, we will feature the collection.

Thanks.
Report 5 days ago, 10:34AM
m09_428

m09_428:

for example
Report 2 days ago, 5:46PM

Kyiley:

Having problem with download via web using both google chrome(Version 42.0.2311.152 ) and internet explorer(Version 11) for ebooks. There was no response after clicking the "save file" button.

Reply   .   Report 15 May, 6:10AM
PHOENIXD

PHOENIXD:

I have same problem
Report 15 May, 8:59AM
FlyingKahiu

FlyingKahiu:

I've even tried four different browsers and still can't download. Hahaha!
Report 15 May, 9:36AM