Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

silver_link:

@YeongShing, I remember there used to be a Search button on the My Gallery Page. That seems to be missing. See screencap. If not, how do we search files on our Gallery pages?
TQ.

comment_photo_168066.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 6:41AM
wotthell

wotthell:

oops just hit report ! sorry - the search bac is usually aove your profile pic - your screen shot doesb't show that high up - sure you are looking in the right place silver?
Report 6 days ago, 9:29AM
wotthell

wotthell:

that should say search bar
Report 6 days ago, 9:30AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Like wotthell said, can you screenshot it higher? It should locate as in the screenshot link I inserted below.

Link: https://s20.postimg.org/6kbpj737h/search_my_gallery.png
Report 6 days ago, 10:33AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Ok, got it. Wasn't there before. Could be slow internet connection where the pages didn't load properly.
Report 5 days ago, 4:34AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Having two video clips on your gallery page wouldn't help the speed of the loading process either
Report 5 days ago, 4:39AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Good point
Report 5 days ago, 4:46AM

wotthell:

ADMIN - any response to our concerns please?
Are they being attended to?

Reply   .   Report 17 Jul, 11:40PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Yes, please! I'm really bored and my upload list is growing longer and longer...
Report 18 Jul, 2:41AM
wotthell

wotthell:

which means when you do get to upload them there will be too many to authorise for the new list in one day - still just to get a response here would be really really good !
Report 18 Jul, 2:46AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

tina, Yep.. i thought abt that too. The new upload approval thngy will be bottlenecked without a doubt
Report 18 Jul, 3:19AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Yes, they are being attended to. Our team is working to verify the cause of issue and to fix asap. These were immediately on our urgent to-do list as soon as we realized the issue. We hope to get the site back working asap.
Report 18 Jul, 7:04AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Well thank you so much for getting around to telling us that you are now aware and attempting a fix.
Report 18 Jul, 7:11AM

jaded_juniper:

Is there something wrong with m9 server at the moment? Coz i haven't been able to upload anything since a few hours ago. No error message pops out, the publish page just shows 'processing' and then hangs.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Reply   .   Report 15 Jul, 7:17AM
wotthell

wotthell:

ah see - teasers - just when you think things have improved it all goes to hell in a basket. I can't upload either just processing, processing and nothing is processing !
Report 15 Jul, 8:03AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

hhmm.... thank god! I thought it was just me...
Yup, we just got the other problems rectified and now whe hv new ones..
Report 15 Jul, 8:11AM
wotthell

wotthell:

guess it will be an early night - no one likely to fix it at this time of night
Report 15 Jul, 8:14AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

A sign for us to catch up on the ever expanding To Read list or just catch up on some needed ZZZZZ...
Report 15 Jul, 8:19AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Happening to me today. Processing and processing.
Report 16 Jul, 9:36AM
silver_link

silver_link:

yesterday it's 'no covers', just the filenames.
Report 16 Jul, 9:38AM
wotthell

wotthell:

yep no covers but I quite like just seeing the titles makes it easier to see what I am looking for - wonder if they would consider giving a list view too?
Report 16 Jul, 10:06AM
Sanabelflower

Sanabelflower:

I can't download any books
Report 16 Jul, 10:46AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Yup... same problem today
Report 16 Jul, 10:47AM
cynicwriter

cynicwriter:

I'm also experiencing the same problem since yesterday.
Report 17 Jul, 7:09AM
Wenbra99

Wenbra99:

I was thinking it was just me
Report 17 Jul, 7:49AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I'm surprised you all are still putting up with all of this lol. Its almost never ending
Report 17 Jul, 4:51PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

All these seems to be caused by issue on the server. We have not yet verified what is it and is checking. Working to get it fixed asap.
Report 18 Jul, 6:51AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

thank you yeongshing.. much appreciated
Report 18 Jul, 2:08PM
wotthell

wotthell:

Well I just uploaded 54 files, it decided to stop functioning at on the 51st file, so shut down, came back in and uploaded another file which worked - thought I would stop there but then remembered a couple of files members had specifically mentioned so uploaded those two just now - all seems to be well but still have to ensure I choose a device other than Kindle and now All Uploads rather than Ebooks as it was last week. If I don't do that then a fair number of covers just get swallowed up into the black hole Still great improvement on what we had at the weekend.
Report 18 Jul, 2:43PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, thanks for your patience. We released a fix for the issue, the problems with download, upload and broken preview images you were having should be gone. Please let us know if you still having any issue.
Report 20 Jul, 2:56AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

wotthell, I just looked at your profile, the number in All Uploads and Ebooks seems to be tally with the Uploads tab, and when I switched between All Uploads and Ebooks, and also between device All Device, Amazon Kindle and Nexus 5, all look the same. Also tried on both Chrome and Firefox.

If you still see the same problem, please send us a screenshot, and if you don't mind, please send us your login credentials through email to support@mobile9.com (Note: you are recommended to change your password to something more general first before email us)
Report 20 Jul, 3:04AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Thanks you, I have tried various different combinations and all covers appear to be equal.
No problems with uploading or downloading now and search appears to be working fairly well, it doesn't always show a file that has been previously uploaded until I get to the point of uploading then the duplicate script kicks in (I do search in multiple ways), I can live with the few occasions that happens.
So all that remains from my perspective is the download numbers - neither figure shown on my profile pic nor in Achievements are accurate nor do they equal each other
Report 20 Jul, 4:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

[Quoted: it doesn't always show a file that has been previously uploaded until I get to the point of uploading then the duplicate script kicks]

Ok noted, this one we can arrange to find out more some time later.

As for the total number on profile(beside profile pic), what was the number previously before it dropped?

I was just being informed that there is a fix for the number in achievement to match with profile number has been tested and scheduled to release soon together with some other bug fixes. We can take a look again on the changes on your profile by this weekend.
Report 20 Jul, 9:17AM
wotthell

wotthell:

As I noted on the email to you on 5th July
" *Download numbers last recollection was 384,800 but that was before the
downloads on the batch of uploads prior to site going down."
I have uploaded a further 314 titles since that time and unless the system is capable of calculating the downloads on those files I have no way of knowing with ease what the total download number should now be.
Report 20 Jul, 11:27AM

keza25:

I cannot download anything today why??

Reply   .   Report 15 Jul, 6:48AM
wotthell

wotthell:

on attempt to download I get a javascript(0) error - then it just times out
Report 15 Jul, 8:08AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, there seems to be issue on server. We have not yet verified what is the cause and is checking. Working to get it fixed asap.
Report 18 Jul, 6:48AM

Fizzyfifi:

To yeongshing ADMIN : I'm following Wotthell & Jaded Juniper I know they are uploading files every day but my activity page is always blank

Reply   .   Report 12 Jul, 5:25PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

My notifications are acting up too.. even our galleries are glitchy
Report 12 Jul, 11:57PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@Fizzyfifi, @jaded_juniper Noted. Sincerely sorry about the issue caused. x'( We released another fix and improvement yesterday, please let me know if you still experiencing this issue from today onward.
Report 14 Jul, 7:53AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@ yeongshing, my Gallery is fixed since yesterday. Thank you so much... only my Download figures are still low.. under my profile pix it shows as 2M but under Achievement, the figure is just 1,000,000
Report 14 Jul, 11:23AM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

Thanks yeongshing ADMIN today my activity page is alive
Report 14 Jul, 2:36PM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

my download numbers are still low -
Report 14 Jul, 2:40PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Fizzyfifi, do you remember what was the latest number of downloads you got? We can try to bring back the number by fill in the downloads on random files of yours.
Report 15 Jul, 4:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Jaded, yeah, this issue has been noted to our team and is looking into it.
Report 15 Jul, 4:10AM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

My downloads should be 600 thousand plus
Report 15 Jul, 5:30AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

okay thanks yeongshing.. my download before the Eid break was around 2,16x,xxx
Report 15 Jul, 7:09AM

jaded_juniper:

Since the m9 team are back online today, got to report several complications on my page, which I suspect is plaguing others as well.

* My downloads have decreased from 2.2 million to 1.9 million. In fact, on the Achievement page, the figure is shown to be 1,238,858 / 5,000,000 Downloads.

* The thumbnails in my Gallery is not showing my latest uploads. However, if I change from "All Devices" to specific devices (any one of my devices), I can actually see thumbnails of my latest uploads. Please refer the comparison pix I've attached.

Hope you guys can help resolve the situation. Thanks in advance

comment_photo_167738.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 10 Jul, 11:55PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, for the lost download numbers that does not restore by itself, we are not able to retrieve it because it wasn't manage to back up before the server reset incident happened. What we can do now is to fill up the lost download number on your recent files, so that the total number on your profile is back and close to what you originally have (2.2M). It might not be exactly the same number as before unless you are able to provide us the exact number. Is that fine for you? If yes, we will proceed to do it.

Our team are manually updating the affected profiles, you will see your latest uploads soon.
Report 12 Jul, 10:41AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, for your decreased download number on profile, we will try to put the number back by filling the downloads on your files randomly.
Report 15 Jul, 8:11AM

Villacher:

Hello, administration! What occurs on a site? Why there is no information? Comments disappear even on a wall at the admin!!! Loadings on profile page do not appear. Somebody can explain it?

Reply   .   Report 10 Jul, 6:51AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, there is some issues on the site now. We are updating your profile manually. The file and comments will show soon.
Report 12 Jul, 10:27AM

wotthell:

Can this issue be fixed please - I cannot see any files I upload on my covers gallery. A friend could only see them if they chose device as ipad3 did not show on All Devices. Personally I can't see them at all no matter what device I choose *sigh
Files uploaded from consequtive link # http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4662288
through to - http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4662307

comment_photo_167704.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 08 Jul, 3:49PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are updating your profile manually. Your recent uploads will show up soon.
Report 12 Jul, 10:27AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Thank you
Report 12 Jul, 11:31AM

josephinaballerina:

i dont see anything else on my activities page but this --

"This is your homepage. After you follow some M9ers their most recent published, favourites and status updates will appear here."

im already following 90 people what is happening?

Reply   .   Report 07 Jul, 11:54PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you see any activities now? I uploaded a few files.
Report 12 Jul, 10:09AM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

i still cant ((((
Report 12 Jul, 11:07AM

David7129:

Hello.
Please check my profile I added work
for the competition but unfortunately my gallery not work
wallpaper is not visible in my gallery.

Reply   .   Report 07 Jul, 5:15PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are updating your profile. The file will show soon.
Report 12 Jul, 10:25AM
David7129

David7129:

Hello.
Ok, I understand, I'll be waiting.
Report 12 Jul, 7:21PM