Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

archer111:

hello, dear yeongshing, why is still not changed the icons/ badges at the forum,
at me, and David7129?
already a month has passed after november promotion

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 6:44AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, ok, i will check and change it soon.
Report 3 hours ago

MohammadTaqi:

plz tell me how to maga upload

Reply   .   Report 15 Nov, 3:48PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, what do you mean by "maga upload"?
Report 15 Nov, 4:16PM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

ok forget it...how can i solveexpired certificate error in nokia 5230
Report 18 Nov, 1:40PM

wotthell:

Not able to upload - on Chrome Browser gets to 100% and stays there !
on Cyberfox - choose the file does nothing but ask to chose file !
on SWareIron - tells me the required field is empty despite it showing the file name as though uploaded !
Firefox - choose file - nothing happens !
Safari - hit choose file - nothing happens !

I know of no other forum that has so many problems and repetition of the same problems over and over again -

Let me know when things have been fixed - as if !

Reply   .   Report 14 Nov, 10:01AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Having similar probs since yesterday.. hv to try 3-4 times for each upload
Report 14 Nov, 2:58PM
silver_link

silver_link:

me three
Report 15 Nov, 3:47AM
wotthell

wotthell:

and isn't it great to see the problem has been acknowledged by M9 Admin *roll eyes !
Report 15 Nov, 4:28AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Managed to upload a grand total of 1 file before things went stupid and stopped working on any browser
Report 15 Nov, 9:25AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Noted, we are checking on this.
Report 15 Nov, 4:12PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

BTW, I'm away for these few days. I will still be checking users' feedback and report problems to our team, but I might reply late. Will reply all at once due to lack of keyboard.
Report 15 Nov, 4:22PM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

Well the site better work for the weekend
Report 17 Nov, 8:56AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Nope not working for me
Report 19 Nov, 7:54AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Thank God it's working quite alright for me... apart from the ocassional error msg
Report 19 Nov, 10:17AM
silver_link

silver_link:

No error msg for me but I better not speak too soon
Report 20 Nov, 5:28AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We are still working on it.
Report 21 Nov, 9:49AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, I'm informed that the issue is fixed. Do you still have problem with the upload since last few days?
Report 28 Nov, 7:07AM
silver_link

silver_link:

No problem on my side. However, I am not bulk uploading, so can't tell if it'll hiccup for mass uploads. Thanks, shing.
Report 28 Nov, 8:45AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Been busy with work so not bulk uploading either but no recurrence of the above prob. Thanks Yeongshing
Report 28 Nov, 9:49PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report 29 Nov, 9:20AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Still not working for me Just updated cyberfox to version 50.1 latest update. after selecting file to upload it just returns to the screen to choose a file - no action taken and no error message given. If I search for M9 HQ under groups it does nothing , only way to get here was via notifications *sigh
Report 30 Nov, 6:45AM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

yeongshing please help our fav uploader
Report 30 Nov, 7:01AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hmm, we will try to test with Cyberfox version 50.1 and find out.
Report 30 Nov, 8:10AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Strange things happening on Cyberfox - I tried the drag and drop feature to choose file to upload (not my usual method ) and lo and behold it downloaded my file back to me !! Right now I am using SWareIron, and for the most part it is working, except for every 5th file or so it will hang at 100%,but if I upload it a second time it works.
Report 30 Nov, 11:20PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Sounds like the work of cheeky tech gnomes or elves... LOL.
Anyway glad to see you're able to upload again wotthell
Report 01 Dec, 12:49AM

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Shing! The problem with a player, but in other kind has returned. The player joins, but does not reproduce. The big request to solve this problem, but for standard options of the browser. It is not normal, when for a site special options are required!

comment_photo_170164.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 14 Nov, 5:07AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

hellow
Report 15 Nov, 10:57AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

how can i upload maga upload file plz tell me
Report 15 Nov, 3:39PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We tried to look for the problem but not yet found. On one hand we are waiting for the Chrome browser's new update to see if it will be fixed, on another hand we will still try to find the problem.
Report 15 Nov, 4:15PM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Today at me works. But I know that users have problems
Report 15 Nov, 5:11PM

BellzCyrus:

Is it just mine ? there is an issue with my ringtones .. i am not able to listen to them.. only the first one (a recent upload ) i am able to listen to if this is some change you guys brought up please take it back.. i do wanna listen to what i upload .

Reply   .   Report 03 Nov, 12:27PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, are you using Google Chrome? We checked and couldn't log any error with that and other browser is working fine. It is likely to be the browser issue which we can only wait for the browser update.
Report 11 Nov, 9:52AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

so sad
Report 15 Nov, 3:39PM
BellzCyrus

BellzCyrus:

Yes i am using chrome . should i not be using that ?
Report 16 Nov, 1:42PM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

No i'm using fire fox
Report 17 Nov, 6:03AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

And it work good
Report 17 Nov, 6:03AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

if you don't mind may i ask were r u from
Report 17 Nov, 6:06AM

jaded_juniper:

Hi YeongShing,

Just wanted to tell you that I'm still experiencing problem with the 'Duplicate Notification' error message popping up just because of same file size. Even though both files are totally different, as I've explained in length in my email to you guys.
Is there any way around this complication.. maybe something for me to click on for confirmation that the two are different files - giving me the option to proceed with the uploading process? Coz currently there is no way I can proceed to upload if that Error notification appears.
At this rate, i fear that won't be able to upload anything new soon.

Another suggestion is to add other criteria to determine dupes -- instead of just size? Pleaseeee....

Reply   .   Report 03 Nov, 4:01AM
silver_link

silver_link:

is that so?? previously, it wasn't the size issue, issit?
Report 03 Nov, 5:17AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Yup.. it is inevitable coz i now hv uploaded more than 10k titles... and some of the sizes of the new titles will of course be the same as the sizes of already uploaded ones.
For example, i want to upload a new ebook with a size of 485kb. Then the dupe error notification pops up.. "Oops, this file appears to be published already. View original... yada yada yada..." When i click the original link, it's of a totally different title but with the same size of 485kb.
Unfortunately, there is no way to go around this error message so there is no way for me to upload the book. That is why I'm suggesting to the m9 team to somehow add other criteria for dupe detection .. maybe add the 'Author' and 'title' . So that the system or server will be more intelligent in identifying dupes.

At some point in time, active uploaders will encounter this coz there will be instances where the files will be of similar sizes.
Report 03 Nov, 6:55AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We removed the condition to depend only on file size, yet to figure out what caused it. It is only showing duplicate of your own files?
Report 03 Nov, 10:57AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

yeongshing... yup, this particular Error message which offers no way to go around it, only appears for files that I uploaded... never had this message pop up for files uploaded by other users.
Report 03 Nov, 3:26PM
wotthell

wotthell:

Duplicate detection script doesn't seem to be working for other people either (nor search for that matter). Just spotted one of my uploads 2 days ago, 11:37PM, duplicated 16 hours ago although why anyone would even think of documenting the file as The Twenty-Three 3 (Promise Falls) doesn't follow any format type I have seen used ever !
Report 04 Nov, 4:17AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

hi tere
Report 16 Nov, 10:34AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@Yeongshing, just wanted to tell you that I am still experiencing the above mentioned problem. And YES, the notification only popped up to indicate 'supposed' duplicate files that were uploaded by myself. Not by others..
Report 30 Nov, 8:47AM

wotthell:

OK M9 playing games again !
The Family Fa Fiona Palmer - http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4701508/

Note M9 keeps changing the Title to The Family Fa Fiona Palmer from The Family Farm - Fiona Palmer. Why?? what could possible be wrong with the word Farm ?

also it does the same thing if I post the title in a post on ebooks group, won't know if it does it on this board till I hit "post" so just incase it does it here also I will spell it out - title should read
The Family F a r m - Fiona Palmer

Can it please be fixed on gallery post - thanks

Reply   .   Report 01 Nov, 11:13PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I've sent this to my team for checking as I can't find what is the word that triggered that.
Report 03 Nov, 11:00AM
wotthell

wotthell:

This is not a new upload, Indigo Sto Fleur McDonald
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4664881/ and M9 seems to have done the same thing to this title which now reads Indogo Sto Fleur McDonald.
Note it is the same ending as the previous one " " as in "Fa" and "Sto " does that have any significance?

Either way can you please amend them - how long will it take to correct the titles on both uploads?
Report 04 Nov, 3:55AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Heavens above this site gets worse by the day - above message can make no sense unless it retains all the characters I type. I retype it here spelling out the words !!

Note it is the same ending as the previous one "r m - " as in "Fa r m - " and "Sto r m - " does that have any significance?
Report 04 Nov, 3:58AM
wotthell

wotthell:

NO ACTION APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN - FILES STILL MISNAMED - PLEASE FIX !!
Report 13 Nov, 11:37AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for waiting, the action for this was delayed due to other issues to be prioritized. What we found out was that the word being altered seems to be due to a different words filter deeper in the system, we have scheduled to work on that soon.
Report 15 Nov, 4:31PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry to inform you that at the moment there is nothing we are going to do further about this. It is filtered by part of the system function and our team don't plan to change anything on that yet because it will need a lot more time and work to adjust the threaded functions and may possibly cause a lot of bugs.
Report 28 Nov, 7:12AM

cobaoksana:

Hello dear Shing! Fate I Peremogi WPC week 481 - Onni Gothic divchina missed.
Please fill in the "Best"
and if I don't know how to cut tunes than you can replace

Reply   .   Report 01 Nov, 12:46PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you give me the file link?
Report 03 Nov, 11:02AM

echewcia1:

Hello dear Shing!
The participation and winning WPC Week 481 - Autumn Gothic Girl is missed.
Please fill in the "Best"
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4690909/

Reply   .   Report 30 Oct, 3:15PM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

okay
Report 18 Nov, 1:45PM
echewcia1

echewcia1:

Thank you very much dear! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Report 20 Nov, 11:46AM
MohammadTaqi

MohammadTaqi:

thankzzzzz
Report 21 Nov, 6:24AM

Gribella:

Hello!
Why participations in competitions long time are not added?

Reply   .   Report 28 Oct, 8:13AM