Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

teacherman:

hi again
my total points was 12.5 millions
and every week i lose more
can you tell me please why
mybe hackers or something elese

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:44PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are checking on this. Will update you again.
Report yesterday, 11:51AM

nnennagu:

Hi,
I have a premium membership and my user ID is nnennagu.
I was unable to do some downloads today and I got the message below:

You have reached today's download limit. Come back tomorrow or upgrade to enjoy unlimited downloads.

The whole essence of a premium membership is to be able to do unlimited downloads.
I am experiencing this issue too often and would appreciate if this could be resolved permanently.
Thanks,
Candy

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 11:55PM
ulkone

ulkone:

Hi,
I also bought premium membersihip. I made payment via paypal and have a receipt but still my membership is not updated.
Thanks.
Report 2 days ago, 8:03AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@ulkone, Can your send a copy of your Paypal receipt to support@mobile9.com? so that we can check and add the premium membership to your account. Thanks.
Report yesterday, 11:14AM
ulkone

ulkone:

Thanks, I' ve already sent.
Report yesterday, 12:30PM
nnennagu

nnennagu:

Hi, I got an email from your support team 3 days after I logged my problem saying that as a premium member, I am limited to 100 file downloads per day? When did your package change? To the best of my understanding a Premium member is entitled to unlimited file downloads per day. Please clarify.
Report yesterday, 12:49PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@nnennagu, Apologize for the late response. We were away for long weekend holidays which included big festive holidays. I've replied your email and follow up there.
Report yesterday, 1:06PM

Hexrana70:

I can´t get on my Home side, again....I always land on my Notification side..Please help.

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 11:43PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We can see it is working fine now. May I know are you still having the same issue?

What is the correct thing:
1. When have new notifications (can see red number on top beside username), click Home then will land on Notifications.
2. When no new notifications, click Home then will land on Activities.
Report 2 days ago, 4:17AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

It just started again..it was ok for a couple of days but now i cant get on my Home Activity side again..
Report yesterday, 6:34PM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

i try again
Report yesterday, 6:35PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Alright. On Notifications page, after you look at your latest notification then click Home, it should land you on Activities page. And while you are on Activities or any page without new notifications, then clicking Home will still land you on Activities page.

Let me know whether it's working properly for you or not.
Report yesterday, 1:12AM

wotthell:

This is just too funny for words !!
Mine gets taken down and this one uploaded days later stays
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4594259/

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 2:44PM
silver_link

silver_link:

Happened to me too. Sneaky thought that someone reported mine as copyright and had it taken off, then someone uploaded another copy.
Report 5 days ago, 10:54AM
wotthell

wotthell:

and 22 hours now past without a comment from Admin - is there any wonder I am out of sorts
Report 5 days ago, 12:55PM
silver_link

silver_link:

All the admins are celebrating Chinese New Year of the Monkey, maybe.
Report 5 days ago, 6:31AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Been there too... Had several uploads deleted due to copyright and duplicates. Days or weeks later, the same title get uploaded by others...
Report 4 days ago, 9:44AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

When ebook is being removed due to copyright, it is because we received DMCA notice from copyright owner or authorized agent, then we remove according to what the notice provided us. If someone upload the same book again after that, we will not remove unless receive another DMCA notice later to remove the new one, which may happen quite often. Just matter of time.
Report 2 days ago, 6:01AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

For duplicate reason, we remove based on system detect, manual review and report from users. Sometimes days or weeks later, when the same title being uploaded but could not be detected by system or when manual review, so it may be approved into gallery. However, user may report as duplicate when noticed it.
Report 2 days ago, 6:06AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@yeongshing, thanks for the clarification.
I personally don't like to use the 'report' function as I believe that each users should be considerate and refrain from uploading titles that hv already been uploaded. But seeing how many users are not empathetic to the earlier uploaders, I think we should all report duplicates when we come across any. That way, we'll have a cleaner database of ebooks and prevent waste of resources. Right? ..
Report 2 days ago, 8:09AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Yes, you are right. And we are already working on figuring out ways to make our system check better for duplicates, so that we could rely less on human to realize duplicates.
Report yesterday, 11:22AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

And the file wotthell posted has been removed due to copyright.... again.
Report yesterday, 11:54AM
wotthell

wotthell:

I would say allowing them to be reloaded following a DMCA notice is just inviting issues with authors and authorities. Why give them cause to look more frequently and possiblly get really annoyed with Mobile9?
Report yesterday, 3:10PM

_H_B_:

Hello. Again problems with the wall!

Reply   .   Report 01 Feb, 5:22AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hello, we recently release fixes for the wall problem and need manually apply the update for those users who have problem. Will inform you to check back later when done.
Report 01 Feb, 7:12AM

alexander74:

Hi Admin.

I had made about 50 pieces ringtone and sms signup. Now when I load up tonight a signal so I only have 10 units left. What has happened to all my signals. can anyone help me please.

Reply   .   Report 28 Jan, 6:06PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you check if you have any rejected files? Go to Profile > All Uploads dropdown > Rejected Files.
Report 01 Feb, 6:31AM
alexander74

alexander74:

Admin / @yeongshing

Can not you be nice just to restore my uploads in my gallery so I will be very grateful for the help.

Alex.
Report 04 Feb, 6:49PM

wotthell:

I have been waiting at least 12 days now for my gallery to show uploads
Are there any Admin working this board at all?

Reply   .   Report 25 Jan, 12:41AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Frustrating!
Report 25 Jan, 5:12AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Demotivating and mentally exhausting. I hv more than 250 uploads that are not displayed in my Gallery.
Report 25 Jan, 9:10AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the late reply here. Do you mean the uploads not showing on your own profile? We fixed it before and ok, but happens again. Could be caused by different issue and we are checking.
Report 25 Jan, 2:33PM
wotthell

wotthell:

I mean the files I uploaded 12 days ago are not showing on my profile, but if I click on the last cover that is shown (as if I an going to download) you can see 2 of the new ones it displays at the right hand column. If I click on one of those (as if I am going to download it) I then see another cover that doesn't show on my profile page of covers. I have stopped uploading until this matter is resolved - 12 days is a very long time for a problem to be acknowledged let alone a resolution found. I am afraid my confidence in the IT team is not being bolstered at all.
Report 25 Jan, 11:40PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@yeongshing,
I have a similar problem with wotthell. My gallery is stuck displaying ebooks that I uploaded up until 12 January. All my uploads after 12 Jan do not appear in my Gallery although they do appear in the NEW list and also displayed at the right hand column of screen when we view a particular item.
Thank God you finally replied to us .. hope u guys can help resolve this
Report 26 Jan, 1:15AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@wotthell @jaded_juniper, your profiles are not refreshing properly. I regretted that response has been made so late. However this issue has been acknowledged and checking. Will inform you to try upload again after we deploy the fixes and test.
Report 26 Jan, 3:06PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@yeongshin, thanks for the update. Really appreciate even though it would hv been better if we had any response earlier..
Anyway, i think @tiptoes have the same problem as us...
Report 26 Jan, 3:16PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Sure, will response asap next time.
Report 27 Jan, 1:59AM

Jeanapotpot:

Hi! anyone could help me how to cancel my premium membership? It is automatically deducted from my credit card until now. Thank you.

Reply   .   Report 24 Jan, 1:21PM
wotthell

wotthell:

If you did it via Paypal you can cancel it via paypal
Report 26 Jan, 7:30AM
wotthell

wotthell:

If you did not use paypal then contact your Credit Card provider to cancel it
Report 26 Jan, 7:31AM
Jeanapotpot

Jeanapotpot:

Hello! Thanks a lot for the help!!!
Report 01 Feb, 3:37PM

teacherman:

again my points lost
12.5 millions then 11.9
and now 11.6
why that ? please tell me

Reply   .   Report 21 Jan, 5:44PM

VICKI7:

Hi!
constantly reset the number of downloads
10 million today - tomorrow 953,331 Downloads.

comment_photo_164778.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 16 Jan, 12:04PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you tell me what number you see now?
Report 25 Jan, 2:49PM
VICKI7

VICKI7:

27.01.2016-----1.2M Загрузка . 4,236 Избранных . 296 Последователи . 301 После
Report 27 Jan, 7:57PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

It seems your number of downloads being reset and now restoring as your files being downloaded again. Once your file being downloaded again by someone, it restores the original download numbers for that file.

Do you how often are you seeing your download numbers on profile being reset?
Report 29 Jan, 1:35AM
VICKI7

VICKI7:

Hi, this happens at least several months.Lost again in zeros.

-10,000,000 today - tomorrow - 0;

constantly discharges-sometimes in a single day
Report 29 Jan, 2:25PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Just an update, we are checking this.
Report yesterday, 11:45AM
VICKI7

VICKI7:

for so many days is not restored
Report yesterday, 5:09PM