Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

vjdhingra:

please add this ringtone "I Swear" to your favorite thanks ,, have a good day please add

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/3976486/

Reply   .   Report 19 hours ago

walidahmed194:

WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS TO GET A COLLECTION FEATURED?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 4:09PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

A file will get featured if it's eligible and good enough.
Report yesterday, 2:10AM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I already know how a file gets featured.
I want to know how a collection gets featured?
Report 22 hours ago

tjb3022:

Hi, I need help please.... I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty publishing a new theme. For the last couple of weeks everytime I try to publish something new, it starts uploading fine, gets to approx 23-25%, then it regresses to 10% only to rebuild to 30% and completely stall out. It refuses to upload anything beyond that no matter how long I let it sit for. I've tried using various firmware versions, newly compressed files, etc but nothing seems to work. I've uploaded over 100 iphone themes which have over 600,000 downloads.... & have had no prior issues uploading any of them. I'm at a loss as to why it's happening now? Please help....?! (

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 10:39PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, this issue may be raised due to the connection problem sometimes. You may try to publish your files using different browser. Also, location where you publish might cause this issue due to the signal strength. Anyhow, we're checking up this issue and will update you as soon as possible.
Report 2 days ago, 5:50AM
tjb3022

tjb3022:

Good to know Thank you for your reply and efforts. I will keep checking in for further info. I will also try your suggestion of a different browser in the meantime. Thanks again
Report 8 hours ago

sunny3503:

When upload completed it was not redirecting what to do help me (ADMIN)

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 10:16AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

We're looking into this issue and will get back to you once we found out the problem. Thanks for your patience.
Report 2 days ago, 5:41AM
sunny3503

sunny3503:

thanks admin for ur reply
Report 2 days ago, 6:30AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome.
Report 2 days ago, 7:09AM

Chantieb:

Why with this new layout is my page saying that I have zero downloads and zero favourites.?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 8:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Regarding your issue, we'll report it to our developers and get back to you.
Report 4 days ago, 10:34AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know whether you've uploaded any file before? If yes, can you please provide us the file link?
Thanks.
Report 3 days ago, 9:39AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

Downloads = refers to how many times your files being downloaded. Not how many files you have downloaded.

Favourites = refers to how many times your files being added to favourite by other members. Not how many times you have added files to favourites.

So to get those two, you need to start by publishing some files. Wallpapers would be a good start!
Report 2 days ago, 4:41AM
Chantieb

Chantieb:

Thanks much. issue resolved.
Report 2 days ago, 5:10AM

protsenko2006 PRO :

It is unfortunate that changed the profile. His could have been processed as desired. Insert clock, widgets. image, links to contests... Profile - this is the user's face, and we are deprived of his. Do not see who comes to the page..

Can we hope that the profile will be a little similar the old?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 9:48PM
ranger1975

ranger1975:

The best Time of M9 is over!!!
Report 4 days ago, 2:19AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

can i suggest for the profile page can be a little more like the one in deviantart, i think that would be nice and a little more interesting, profile page must be unique. just a suggest
Report 4 days ago, 7:45AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello dear Tatiana, I completely agree with you. New page layout is not at all interesting & most of the people don't like it. Also we have recieved an answer for removing ''Visitors List'' from our pages which is not at all good. You can see this discussion on Facebook at Vanessa's Timeline. Check it.
Now M9 has become Non Interesting, Has Lost Uniqueness (of the site & also individuality), Takes Too Much Time To Load Pages, Become Complicate To Browse or Understand It.
We have been said that M9 Is Community, & if its really a community then why site is not re-insteading old layout since most of the members are not happy with it?
Report 4 days ago, 8:52AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

We will be adding the "About Me" back roughly by next week.
Report 3 days ago, 1:22PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Patricia, its not only about the ''About Me'' Section, but its about for every new changes we have now including the removal of ''Visitors List''. I've already said enough on all the new changes on Facebook & Groups, so i'm interested in saying all the things again.
Bottom Line is- ''No One Is Feeling Comfortable With All These New Changes & Only Liked Old Layout.'' This will remain the truth.
Report 3 days ago, 1:31PM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

@ramalsraw We had enough discussion about that yesterday didn't we? I even replied to every single comment on FB including "visitors list". Then what did I get? All comments being deleted. If this is what you mean by "we don't listen" and you want to continue with your rant, so be it.
Report 3 days ago, 3:25PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes Patricia, we had enough discussion on each & every topic related to new changes, & i know that we have let you know about our view on them so there's absolutely no need or use of more discussion. I can understand dear, even my comments were deleted b'coz Vanessa deleted her complete post, & i'm not happy to experienced this too.
Report 3 days ago, 3:49PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

cant wait for the new "About Me" section, hopefully can be more customize
Report 3 days ago, 1:55AM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

Will be a lot better then the current layout if they bring back the "recent visitors" part also.
Report 2 days ago, 12:18PM

richard6680:

my downloads are stopped on 1.8 for a long period

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 1:36PM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

They should update after you have got like a 2000 new downloads or something.if you can, upload some new files which will get a lot of download.then check if your download has increased or not.don't try it with wallpaper.upload a few themes or apps.
Report 2 days ago, 12:22PM

reddysridhar:

NEW M9 PROFILE PAGE IS ROCKING ISN'T IS PEOPLE

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 1:24PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

yep everything 's got pretty messed up
Report 4 days ago, 1:34PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

m9 should bring the side bar back cz it is easier to navigate .
Plus the pain page now takes longer time to load
Report 4 days ago, 1:35PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

I agree with Life. New format of page is totally bad & now we can't even put any picture or songs on our profiles (thru UBB Codes).
Report 4 days ago, 1:41PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

oh dear , your main page was pretty awesome.
guess what someone was jealous of your prince of persia gifs
Report 4 days ago, 1:46PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ya, i think this too. My friend has made those all screensavers for my page decoration & my page becomes alive, but now my page looks like i'm watching any corps.
Report 4 days ago, 1:50PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

m9 is now getting pretty uP0Pu1ar
Report 4 days ago, 1:51PM
evanescent_life
Report 4 days ago, 1:55PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yep, so many people have already left M9 & now after this many more will leave too.
Report 4 days ago, 1:58PM
evanescent_life

evanescent_life:

u know what i just came back for my friends
but alas most of them had already left , now there are a very few left.
Report 4 days ago, 2:02PM
reddysridhar

reddysridhar:

i want to know how you guys edited smileys in replies
Report 4 days ago, 2:13PM
evanescent_life
Report 4 days ago, 2:18PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes, only few of them are now here.
Report 4 days ago, 2:55PM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

We will look into the missing "About Me" section where you can post pictures & videos. As for side bar, you still have it, under "MORE".
Report 4 days ago, 5:11PM
ice1989

ice1989 PRO :

Everything is good, but we are very many who really miss the "About Me" section, where we can have our pictures, photos & videos! Please Pat, give us some space in our profiles where we can have our stuff, things that make our profiles personal !
Report 4 days ago, 5:27PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Patricia, old Profile page was much useful & unique. We were able to see our About Me, Statistics, Files, Store, Wall, Badges, Followers, Following, Gifts, Visitor List all of them on a single page. It was wonderful.
Ice dear, Vanessa Galina & Me already had a long discussion on this issue on Facebook till few minutes ago with Patricia.
Report 4 days ago, 5:33PM
magicas1

magicas1:

removing about me and not give us any space to show us in our own profiles i do not like now what it can be anybodys profile it says nothing about me
Report 4 days ago, 7:45PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Agree with you my dear.
Report 4 days ago, 7:48PM
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

Yes, something is wrong with our profiles. Please make easier for us
Report 4 days ago, 10:05PM
reddysridhar

reddysridhar:

: vampire :
Report 2 hours ago

leidyvalbuena98:

hola como estas

Reply   .   Report 12 Apr, 5:05AM

hotpinkberry:

Help! Why Can't I upload ebooks since last week?

Reply   .   Report 11 Apr, 11:43AM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill ADMIN :

May I know what error did you get?
Report 4 days ago, 5:13PM
hotpinkberry

hotpinkberry:

nothing but my uploads won't go through. it was just there on the publish page and nothing is happening. i don't have a hard time uploading before ...
Report 3 days ago, 10:49AM