Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

nnm200416:

Hello there, I've noticed the problem. New Symbian Series 40 5th Edition 240x320 Themes not updated since yesterday, and Hot Themes are not working at all. Can U fix it please?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 8:15AM

MJS60:

What happened to the "Dailies", it is no longer on the folder tab? Also it shows that I have 3 notifications but when I to my notifications, I have none!

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 3:43PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, the Dailies has retired because after some time of monitoring, we find there is very little files go into Dailies, and also very very few members will check the Dailies only. As there is nothing can be done to maintain the Dailies files, so instead of letting members keep finding empty Dailies, we decided to remove Dailies and its maintenance. However, the badge and points for Dailies earned by members earlier will not be removed.

We are also very headache with the notification issue, it has something to do with the data. It's one of priority issues as a few features on mobile9 is related to it, and unfortunately is still in progress.

Sorry for keep you waiting.
Report 3 days ago, 11:56AM
MJS60

MJS60:

Yeongshing, thanks for the reply but I think there should be a daily banner that lists all the things the site has changed or done away with. If there are no changes that day, then simply write "no changes". We should not have to ask what happened every time something major like the dailies has been retired or something does not work right. There are just too many things not working and it would be courteous to give the members some information about what is wrong and what they are currently working on. This is what all good companies do when they upgrade their software programs. They list what they fixed or changed, but that still is not happening here.
Report 3 days ago, 2:51PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I totally understand your point of view. It is more comfortable to know what's going on than need to ask question and doubt. This has been raised and we will consider what can be done. There are most things that we can easily expose to our own team, however, there are plenty that we might need to think twice what to put in public because some could be confidential as our internal system works, and also whether necessary/helpful or not.

We are currently prioritising fixing some of the major issue of mobile9, and we need time to sort out what is right to show. Honestly, I'm afraid there won't be any news regarding this very soon.
Report 2 days ago, 7:53AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

By the way, I asked you something on your profile wall, but you probably wasn't able to notice, so I'll ask here again: You feedback about the site loading really slow, do you still have issue with mobile9 loading slow? (except uploading large files)
Report 2 days ago, 7:55AM

Slavatcka:

Hello dear Shing! Why to me participation in competitions is not added?
WPC -456, 457, 458???

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 8:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, will add again soon. Sorry, last added were not success.
Report 4 days ago, 9:45AM
Slavatcka

Slavatcka:

Hi! Now I see addition in achievements. But for participation you do not add credits.You have begun addition of credits in WPC-453. Now there should be 6 credits. I have only 3.
Report 3 days ago, 6:52AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Credit was last to update, may appear late. You can check again soon because should appear today, or by tomorrow.
Report 3 days ago, 9:52AM

meeytha:

hi,, I can not download any application. how do I download it?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 2:20AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, just need to tap download. May I know what did you see when can't download?
Report 6 days ago, 8:41AM

Viola53:

Hello dear Shing!
In my profile last loadings are not displayed. They can be seen only in sections.
Please, check!

Reply   .   Report 21 Apr, 5:21PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

May I know when was the last upload of yours?
Report 6 days ago, 8:42AM
Viola53

Viola53:

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4634245/?ref=9104
My last loading. It I do not see anywhere.
Report 6 days ago, 5:23PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Noted. Already notified for checking. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 9:30AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, the file is now showing. However, the issue is not resolved yet. If you still have newer uploads not showing, please let me know.
Report 3 days ago, 9:56AM
Viola53

Viola53:

Hi! Yes. Now I see my files. Thanks.If the situation repeats, I will inform you.
Report 2 days ago, 5:11PM
Viola53

Viola53:

Hello dear Shing! Again last loading is not displayed in a profile!
Report 3 hours ago

edytka1754:

Hello dear Shing!
Again, the problem is on my profile, from April 5,I do not see the comments,
Please check it, thank you very much in advance!

Reply   .   Report 21 Apr, 4:08AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, for the time being we can only manually refresh your profile comment wall because the solution to fix the issue is still under development.
Report 21 Apr, 9:34AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Please check your profile again.
Report 21 Apr, 9:34AM
edytka1754

edytka1754:

yes, now ok, very thank you Shing
Report 22 Apr, 4:25AM
edytka1754

edytka1754:

Dear Shining, it was ok, and now still do not see the comments on my website,
Report 6 days ago, 5:03AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Just refreshed. Yes, for now it is unstable to a small group of users which include yours, as the problem solution is still in progress. Thanks
Report 6 days ago, 8:55AM

bur-belka:

Hello dear Shining!
Problem I - I can not upload the file to the gallery topic.
Write error 22!

Reply   .   Report 19 Apr, 5:30AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we noted this issue and is working to fix this. Will update you when there is significant progress.
Report 20 Apr, 7:43AM
bur-belka

bur-belka:

Thank you very much, dear Shing!
Report 20 Apr, 9:50AM

wotthell:

Is there a problem or is it just me? Doesn't look like a single book got updated on the New List today. I have refreshed, logged out, logged in, used a different browser - and they all look the same - last file added to the list was posted 3 days ago, 11:14AM

Can we please revert to the old method of update - this new method of review every book is clearly beyond the scope of the Admin team (no idea how many people that involves, but it isn't working). !!.

Reply   .   Report 18 Apr, 6:39AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We should sort out the gallery update schedule and task before deciding to revert or it's something to be fixed. We are monitoring the ebook gallery update this week.
Report 18 Apr, 10:42AM
wotthell

wotthell:

well it will be 4 days IF anything gets updated tomorrow - that is just too long a delay
Report 18 Apr, 10:55AM

ulyana2013:

Hello dear Shing!
There is no possibility to load a theme for Android. An error 22!

Reply   .   Report 16 Apr, 3:02PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are aware of this error and is being look into. Will update you again of progress. Thanks
Report 18 Apr, 10:26AM
ulyana2013

ulyana2013:

Ok dear! I will wait!
Report 18 Apr, 4:45PM

wotthell:

I think there is a problem with the Report function - no action has been taken so I am just wondering if the report actually got through
this upload http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4629234/ is a duplicate of this one http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4628941/

Reply   .   Report 15 Apr, 10:54AM