Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

zai10:

Hello. Some of my uploaded books are being rejected. It said duplicate. Well, I don't upload books that I have already published. So I don't really understand why they are being rejected.

Reply   .   Report 20 hours ago
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, files that are rejected for the reason of duplicate is not limit to only files that you published. Meaning that if the file being rejected as it's duplicate, the file is already being published by other user to mobile9, therefore yours being rejected.
Report 17 hours ago
zai10

zai10:

Oh ok. Thank you.
Report 56 minutes ago

javaexper PRO :

Hi,

I want to publish paid apps. I don't see any setting for enabling paid apps in dev. console. Pls guide me.

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 9:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, there is no option for publishing paid apps. Only free apps are able to be published.
Report 23 hours ago

MobileAndi9:

HOW DO I DELETE MY MOBILE 9 ACCOUNT???

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 1:44PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you can submit the member deletion form to support@mobile9.com
Thank you.
Report 23 hours ago

babieong:

Hello, a few months ago I subscribed for premium account and paid for 1 full year in advance, as always. About last month, I was worried that next year, thr website will charge me again without my knowledge, and cancelled the subscription so that I will be the one to subscribe whenever I decide to. But then afterwards, I could no longer download premium books. My 1 year subscription hasnt ended yet, and this is kind of unfair since I paid already. What to do?

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 5:26AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know how do you cancelled the subscription? Refund the payment or cancel the recurring payment? I would like to know more to help you better. Thank you.

For your information, if you have paid for a year of membership, and you have refunded the payment through PayPal, then the premium membership will be reverted as well. However, if what you did is cancel the recurring payment (in prevent of you being charged the same every year), then your membership will be maintained for a year, and it will be expired after that.
Report 17 hours ago
babieong

babieong:

I cancelled it through Paypal in the "recurring payments" page which says that cancelling something on that page would mean that no more recurring payments would be made. I haven't gotten a refund when I cancelled. And all I meant to do was cancel the recurring payment rather than cancel the premium membership I paid for last September. Thanks!
Report 17 hours ago

vijayrajput027 PRO :

i want to promote my apps . how i can do this..???

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 5:35AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please send an email to support@mobile9.com together with the apps you would like to promote and other details. I will connect you with the person in charge to further discuss about it. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 5:52AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

k sure sir.....
Report 4 days ago, 5:56AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

already send mail sir.. please revert me back with response...thank you
Report 4 days ago, 6:02AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, our salesperson should be already in touch with you.
Report 23 hours ago

sarahmsantana:

Hi, i have a tracfone lg840g. ive always been able to download my books, but since the mobile version changed, i cant find the file from pc link. can you help me?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 3:33PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, due to copyright issues, Ebooks shouldn't be available to US.
Report 4 days ago, 6:19AM

techbla2080 PRO :

how can i publish i game i developer here in mobile9 store

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 7:15AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your inoformation, you will now need a premium account to be able to publish apps in mobile9. You may refer to here for more information in relating to Premium package: http://gallery.mobile9.com/upload/?fr=upp&ty=2&rd=http://www.mobile9.com/my/pay/
Report 6 days ago, 8:31AM

javaexper PRO :

Hi,

I had uploaded some live wallpapers yesterday and my total upload count was 33. Now I see that the count is 24. Looks as if some livewallpapers have been rejected. Where can i find the reason for rejection so that I can rectify the problem and more importantly avoid doing same mistake again. My user id is javaexper

Reply   .   Report 13 Oct, 10:39AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you can always check your rejected files in your profile gallery: Uploads > All Uploads > Rejected files. You can make correction to your files and re-upload it. Thanks.
Report 14 Oct, 8:15AM

purvi22:

I have Samsung note 2 . lately I am unable to read any book I download. It just don't open... Every other epub from other sites are opening fine except any book from here. I don't know what to do !

Reply   .   Report 13 Oct, 8:08AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, did you have Epub reader app in your phone? If no, you can try to download it from here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?&ty=497&tp=epub reader
You should be able to open the Ebooks downloaded and read after this. I hope this is helpful to you
Report 13 Oct, 8:56AM
purvi22

purvi22:

I already have moon reader pro.. I am able to download and read other epub I am downloading from other sites...
Report 13 Oct, 12:42PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

I tried on my side, I can open the downloaded Ebooks with my Epub reader. Can you please provide the URL to which Ebooks that you have downloaded but cannot open and read? Thanks.
Report 14 Oct, 8:35AM
purvi22

purvi22:

Here http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4309598/
I downloaded but unable to open ....
Report 14 Oct, 12:07PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have tried this but I'm able to download and open for reading. Can you please try again, maybe using different browser? Please let me know the result. Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 6:21AM

simiw:

I have an apple ipad and when I click on ebooks the page fails to load. Just wanting to know what is causing the problem

Reply   .   Report 13 Oct, 2:38AM
LMNTRIX

LMNTRIX:

try downloading epub extention on it
Report 13 Oct, 4:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @simiw, can you please clarify your problem? Example: Is it that every Ebooks clicked failed to load or only certain of it? If possible, can you please provide me the URL to Ebooks that failed to load? I would like to know more so that I can assist you better.
Report 13 Oct, 9:02AM