Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Viola53:

Hello dear Shng! Again my last loading is not present in my gallery!!! Please, correct!
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4647344/

Reply   .   Report 12 hours ago

Fizzyfifi:

hi - today is Monday - rather almost over - yet no response from any - ADMINS - ??????????????

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 5:33PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I replied in one of your earlier post.

Here: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=353&sid=166938
Report yesterday, 9:54AM

bluejaysounds:

Account name: bluejaysounds
Email: bluejaysounds@gmail.com

On 19.05.2016 I purchase Premium account, I payed for that 29.99$ but my account is not upgraded to pro account and now I can not publish my apps.

Can you please check for this?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 11:53AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, it seems the payment has been reversed to you. Can you check if you received the money back.
By the way, did you requested refund at Paypal? If it was not requested by you and is somehow reversed by itself, can you check if your credit card info is up-to-date and try subscribe new Premium again at the Premium Packages page (here)?

Let me know if it works. If it's not, please forward a copy of your Paypal transaction receipt to support[at]mobile9[dot]com. Thanks.
Report yesterday, 10:49AM

Fizzyfifi:

yeongshing ADMIN : I tried to upload this book - Yours Truly: A Cinderella Love Story (Billionaires and Brides Book 2) by Krista Lakes
This is what I got - Please review the 4 screen capture - hopefully my effort won't be wasted as DUPLICATE

comment_photo_166940.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:27PM

Fizzyfifi:

yeongshing ADMIN : I tried to upload this book - Yours Truly: A Cinderella Love Story (Billionaires and Brides Book 2) by Krista Lakes
This is what I got - Please review the 4 screen capture

comment_photo_166939.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:26PM

Fizzyfifi:

comment_photo_166938.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:25PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, the duplicate alert message serves as a reference in case there is duplicate, as the system cannot very very accurately detect duplicates yet. If the file you uploaded is obviously not a duplicate, please proceed to publish the file.

By the way, are you able to send me the links of the "original" links given? Will check and remove the duplicates.
Report yesterday, 9:33AM

Fizzyfifi:

comment_photo_166937.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 4:25PM

wotthell:

Seems to be a lack of response on this board today - however - can you please advise if it is worth putting up any further ebooks, there does not seem to have been an update of the new listing - OR is that just a problem at my end that I cannot see it. If people can't see the profile gallery page and the new hasn't been updated then perhaps I should wait until I get some status advice about the function of the site.

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 2:29AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Yeongshing ?? any answer here?
Report 5 days ago, 4:10AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Your profile could be one of those fall into 'unable to auto-refresh' case. We are still working to solve the problem.

May I know how frequent are you uploading books? Every day or ...? We can help to manually refresh it for the time being.
Report 5 days ago, 4:12AM
wotthell

wotthell:

have been uploading every day recently - last update I see was my upload of yesterday, 11:48AM http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4645324/ - what is the last one you can see?
Report 5 days ago, 4:18AM
yeongshing
Report 5 days ago, 6:14AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Have done anything on your profile yet.
http://s32.postimg.org/ie2n6cybp/wotthell_profile.jpg
Report 5 days ago, 6:20AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Haven't*
Report 5 days ago, 6:21AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Yes I see my profile as per your jpg - but it is the New List I am referring to for the last updated file http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4645324/
Report 5 days ago, 6:34AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see, yes I see the same. I just know the admin in charge of ebooks is on medical leave today. So that's why no new update today after that book. You probably can expect that they will be validated on Monday.
Report 5 days ago, 8:45AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Oh I thought you were the admin in charge of ebooks? Do we have a name for this person?
Report 5 days ago, 8:55AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

No, I'm not. However, if you have any questions regarding the ebooks or whatever on mobile9, you can post in this group or email to mobile9 support inbox. It would be easier for us to receive all the feedback and take action instead of going to different individuals.
Report yesterday, 9:43AM

wotthell:

Also I am have the same problem now as another member had before - last 4 uploads not showing on my gallery if I view All Uploads, but they do show if I select to view Ebooks - given I dn't upload anything except ebooks I would expect that the All Uploads should be showing everything I have uploaded. The situation in reverse is a little odd to say the least.

comment_photo_166869.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 5:58AM

wotthell:

Any ideas? also everyone here and on EBooks group is a "Gone" member so I cannot respond with advice that I have uploaded files they specifically requested.

comment_photo_166868.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 5:54AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

The "Gone" member thing will happen once in a while at time we cannot predict or know in advance. However, members will be seen as "Gone" for temporary, it will recover fast and you can come back later.
Report 5 days ago, 3:52AM