Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ayellitis75:

Hello M9ers where can we publish .cbr files or comic book files?

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 2:34AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, we had Manga category previously, meaning users can publish the files. However, the category is no long available for publish anymore.
Report 2 days ago, 5:33AM

pvlalina PRO :

Hi.Today I can't upload any .apk file , it's say "Incorrect file type" but all files are ok since I upload to other stores too without any problem.Please check.
Thank you

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 9:35AM
icecoolapps

icecoolapps PRO :

Hi, yes it seems that I can't publish apk files to the wallpaper section. The allowed files are only png,jpg and other image files.

Can the moderator please let us know if any changes were made yesterday?
Report 2 days ago, 10:29AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Somebody can answer,please? Because I paid the PRO membership just for this feature.
Report 2 days ago, 7:32PM
woodenboxlwp

woodenboxlwp PRO :

yes yes, it seem the wallpaper category has broken and not accept APK file type anymore since 28 august 2014 (yesaterday). thus i no longer able to upload any live wallpaper on wallpaper category. I'm a pro member
Report 2 days ago, 5:54AM
woodenboxlwp

woodenboxlwp PRO :

when I upload my live wallpaper to android app category->live wallpaper, all of them got rejected. already report it trough each form from rejected files tab though
Report 2 days ago, 5:55AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, let me check this up and get back to you as soon as I received the updates. Sorry fro any inconvenience caused.
Report 2 days ago, 6:00AM
woodenboxlwp

woodenboxlwp PRO :

thanks for the reply yeemei, looking forward for the resolve. cheers
Report yesterday, 7:18AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi all, this should be solved now, I have tried to upload and it's working, please try again and let me know if there is any problem. Thank you!
Report yesterday, 7:37AM
woodenboxlwp

woodenboxlwp PRO :

Hi, still cannot upload the apk to wallpaper "Incorrect file type. Please click here to try again." the error message still appear, I already clear cache and cookies.

still occur on my place 6:30 PM GMT 7. can you help check again ?
Report yesterday, 11:37AM
icecoolapps

icecoolapps PRO :

Yes, the same error is still happening. Although now the wallpaper category shows that apks are allowed, on uploading the 'incorrect file type' error is displayed
Report yesterday, 11:43AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

The same here, still get the error message.
Report yesterday, 12:44PM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Please admin, when this issue will be fixed?
Report 23 hours ago
Jumpinus

Jumpinus PRO :

Please see this i have also problem regarding this - http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=353&sid=138788
Report 21 hours ago
woodenboxlwp

woodenboxlwp PRO :

The issue still occur on my place 31 august 2014 10:20 AM (GMT 7).
Report 2 hours ago

Jumpinus PRO :

why i can't check my download detail???
http://p.mobile9.com/jumpinus/ this is my profile link
in this i show 14 downloads but it cant appear in my analytics so, i think its wrong.
if any solution of this (check my download details) then plz reply me on jumpinjackus@gmail.com

Thank you

comment_photo_138788.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 8:23AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the analytic you meant was the download amount under the file?
Report 2 days ago, 5:23AM
Jumpinus

Jumpinus PRO :

Yes,,, Who person that download my game and date of download,, Because in my analytics data no show your download, and no show yous site's landing page(means mobile9.com is a landing page)... show i think its just a wrong figure to show me on my profile, now its a 84 download but no 1 from there in my analytics.
Report yesterday, 5:58AM

vedma9:

Hello why can't i change my username??

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 5:52PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

yes, you cannot change your username,
so you stuck with it, unless you make a new account
Report 3 days ago, 2:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thanks @MadMisfit for your explanation. @vedma9, username can't be changed once it's registered.
Report 2 days ago, 7:40AM

DianaOrtiz0113:

Buenas Tardes tengo un problema al descargar un tema para mi nokia lumia 520 me dice que no se puede instalar que se produjo un problema con la empresa necesito ayuda urgente!!, gracias por la a atención prestada

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 10:56PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please have your problem in English? Besides, may I have the link of themes which you failed to download? Thanks.
Report 4 days ago, 6:49AM

catherinepwilson:

I am trying to download e books for my kindle previously I have had no problems now I am getting asked am I alien bot etc when I type in the code it just keeps going back to the same message any suggestions I have paid my membership and really enjoy the site

Reply   .   Report 5 days ago, 7:17AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for inconvenience caused. Generally, the verification message will only showing once. Do you mean you couldn't access to Ebooks section at all but only seeing the message?
Report 4 days ago, 6:53AM
catherinepwilson

catherinepwilson:

no it brings up are you human bot or alien I put the code in and when try to download the book it brings the same box up to the side and will not let me do anything have you changed the download system
Report 4 days ago, 12:24PM
catherinepwilson

catherinepwilson:

thankyou
Report 4 days ago, 12:24PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I tried to download some ebooks but I only had once the message when I select the books. It's not showing again when I was about to download. Did you try to clear browser cache? Can you please try to do that and download again? If that happens again, please provide me the file URL that have this problem. Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 7:56AM
catherinepwilson

catherinepwilson:

I am not sure how to do that can you please advise thanks
Report 3 days ago, 8:01AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You may refer to here on refreshing the browser cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
I wish this is useful to you.
Report 3 days ago, 8:13AM
catherinepwilson

catherinepwilson:

thank you I have followed the instructions and have come back on the site and tried to download I get through the initial putting the code in find the book and when I press the download button it brings up the box again to put code in but it moves to the side and freezes the screen
Report 3 days ago, 1:07AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Can you please send a screenshot of the error page and the ebooks file you tried to download that caused the issue to support@mobile9.com? Also, if possible, can you please change your password to a general one, and allow me to access? If yes, please send along mobile9 username and the general password you changed to support@mobile9.com together with the screenshot and file link. Thank you so much.
Report 2 days ago, 7:42AM

wiwoaprilia:

Why now everytime I download ebook file from my smartphone always can't be opened. Because the file I dowloaded in BIN format instead of epub? What happened?

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 3:09PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have reported the problem to the team. Once I receive the update then I will get back to you regarding this. Meanwhile, you may download ebooks using our mobile9 app: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience caused.
Report 5 days ago, 6:23AM

mpek_giok:

hi,
why everytime i use search engine for ebook the result is different from what i type, i search 1 book and the result is 84 pages of different books, and its very annoying

and i use the website

is there something wrong? can you fix it?

Reply   .   Report 20 Aug, 11:06PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have tried to search Ebooks by typing 'Jennifer' as keyword and here is my search results: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ii=3768&ty=551&tp=jennifer

This means my side has no problem in search engine. Can you please try again by typing the name of books or authors? and please let me know if it's still can't work.

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience caused.
Report 21 Aug, 3:30AM
kenhypno

kenhypno:

try a different search engine or browser??!!
Report 21 Aug, 6:00AM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

i've been having the same thing for the past week or so ... anything i put in - specific author (eg. Kele Moon) i get everything with 'moon' rather than telling me there's nothing that matches. I've tried this with both titles and authors, and get heaps of results which are irrelevant, when before it was accurate at the start of the results then got less relevant or showed nothing...this is one search here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ty=ebooks&tp="Kele Moon"
Report 21 Aug, 12:03PM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

putting in Beth Ehemann - i get everything with Elizabeth, not Beth ...
Report 21 Aug, 12:14PM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

I've noticed that regardless what i'm searching for, i'm getting the same books, from the same person, who has a PRO account...anything to do with that?
Report 21 Aug, 12:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the search engine will show relevant results, meaning when you are trying to search for Kele Moon, it shows results with 'moon', then this is right. If when you're searching Kele then it's showing results other than books from Kele Moon, it's possible that there is no ebooks by her is published.

It's the same when you put Beth Ehemann and it shows Elizabeth as there is 'Beht' in both names. I tried to put Ehemann and I got results like this: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ty=ebooks&tp=ehemann, ebooks by Beth Ehemann.

So my suggestion is trying to put just a word of authors names. I wish this is helpful to you.
Report 22 Aug, 1:42AM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

thanks for the tip! i'll remember to be a bit more exclusive with my search terms!
it's just odd that before when you would search it would be relevant results from the beginning, especially if you put in a full name!
Report 23 Aug, 4:06AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 5 days ago, 6:27AM
JulzD

JulzD:

I'm having the same issue, this site use to be very easy to search but something happened which made it more difficult.
Some authors surnames are very common and I don't want to have to scroll through every author with the same surname to find the book i want. Need to be able to get exact results
Report 4 days ago, 2:04AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I suggest to filter the type of books you would like to search, this may helps in sorting the best results you are looking for. Regarding the author names, you may try to search a word of name of author or book which is not so common. I wish this is helpful.
Report 3 days ago, 8:12AM

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello! I have a problem with downloading files, I do not know what to do. Day after day, poorly loaded on the site. Have a lot of time to update and load again, and it is not always loaded. First loading is fast, and then about 35 percent and stop. Loading to other sites with no problems. What to do? Help please!

Reply   .   Report 19 Aug, 8:24AM
sharathssharaths

sharathssharaths:

It's issue by your server not form website. So try again or please update your flash or browser.
Report 19 Aug, 9:18AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Many times I have updated and still loaded after numerous attempts. Tried on other browsers, I don `t know what is the cause and what to do.
Report 19 Aug, 11:13AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you mean download files or upload files? If it's error in publish files, please send an e-mail to support@mobile9.com including details as below:
1) File that failed to upload
2) Details of the file (title, description, etc.)

Thank you.
Report 20 Aug, 8:42AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello. I not downloaded files for publication. A very long time to wait to download a particular file. Sometimes patience is not enough to wait a few hours and during that time repeatedly trying to download it. This applies not only to a single file. Currently I have already a few days trying to download files from the themes. I've got about 250 pieces. And for the 4 days I was able with great difficulty 36 works. Previously nebilo any problems with downloading and publication. I do not know what the reason.
Report 20 Aug, 10:03AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, my advice is try to upload files using different browser, at different time, different places and also the strength of connection as these are the common reasons that will affect the process of publish files. I saw you have published files successfully yesterday, so there should be no error right? Please let me know if you have other problems.
Report 21 Aug, 6:54AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello. Files for me publish my friend from another city. I gave the material, and it is published. The problem so far is still the same. I tried so in different browsers and at different times, the result is the same. Loading is fast, and then stops. Previously, these problems nebilo, all load well.
Report 21 Aug, 6:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Did you try clear your browser cache? if yes, please send an email to support@mobile9.com, providing me your mobile9 username and password (Recommend to change to a general password and allow me to access to your account). Thank you.
Report 22 Aug, 1:45AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Let me see that there is a memory cache. But it seems to me that's not the reason. On the other file I downloaded all is well.
Report 22 Aug, 5:48PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know it is working well after clearing your browser cache? if not, please send an email to support@mobile9.com providing details as mentioned on the above. Thanks.
Report 5 days ago, 6:28AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Hi, I cleared the cache. but everything remained as it was, very badly loaded. The link I did not understand what to do there, and how to write.
Report 4 days ago, 6:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, as mentioned, please send an email to support@mobile9.com, providing me your mobile9 username and password (Recommend to change to a general password and allow me to access to your account) so that I can try from my side to check if the problem still the same. Thank you.
Report 3 days ago, 8:00AM

MadMisfit:

i know this is must be a silly question but can someone help me on how to find more group suggestion?

Reply   .   Report 18 Aug, 3:01PM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

hello!..
more groups is here:
http://community.mobile9.com/
Report 18 Aug, 4:58PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks Pawel
Report 19 Aug, 2:13AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Thanks Pawel for helping to ans! @Mad, yup you can have more groups by selecting the 'People' tab on top of the site.
Report 19 Aug, 2:38AM