Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

nnennagu:

Hi,
I have a premium membership and my user ID is nnennagu.
I was unable to do some downloads today and I got the message below:

You have reached today's download limit. Come back tomorrow or upgrade to enjoy unlimited downloads.

The whole essence of a premium membership is to be able to do unlimited downloads.
I am experiencing this issue too often and would appreciate if this could be resolved permanently.
Thanks,
Candy

Reply   .   Report 3 days ago, 11:55PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi, Thank you very much tech team for having fixed the galleries!!!

Now... it would be really helpful if you guys could fix the Ebooks tab.
Thanks in advance!

Reply   .   Report 03 Feb, 8:00PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Good to know. You're welcome.

By the way, which ebook tab do you mean? Eg. Profile>Uploads>Ebooks?
Report 6 days ago, 12:42PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yes, that's what I mean. When we click Uploads tab and select ebooks, it doesn't work, but all the others work.
Report 6 days ago, 1:36PM
guptascdyn45

guptascdyn45:

My mobile showing -Unfortunatelt ,Swit Key for Spice has Stopped- Pl help
Report 3 days ago, 10:22AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@AngelineeMonach, I got what you mean. It has been reported and being looked at.
Report 44 minutes ago

wotthell:

OK black hole fixed now another problem is raising its head
the 3rd and 8th book I just uploaded do not feed to Activities pages !

Salt to the Sea - Ruta Sepetys (Retail)
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4592534/
The Good Liar - Nicholas Searle (Retail)
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4592509/

Can this be looked at please

Reply   .   Report 02 Feb, 7:50AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

You mean Activities page of your followers?
Report 03 Feb, 4:06AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Yes that is what I mean I do know I don't get advised about my own uploads because I already know what I uploaded Yeongshing
Report 03 Feb, 9:07AM

MJS60:

My page has worked right for the last 24 hrs! All my 104 Themes are now loading correctly. I had this issue for almost a month and now it seems to be fixed? I will keep my fingers crossed because it was intermittently before a may yet come back. Thanks for the fix but I'd sure like to know what was wrong and how you fixed it?

Reply   .   Report 30 Jan, 6:19PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Happy to hear that it's fixed, finally ...
Report 31 Jan, 6:51AM

darr4u:

My Mobile9 notification not working, i got 28 unread notification, but when i open my notification, it says You don't have any notifications. You will be notified when you have new followers, gifts, messages etc. and also my downloaded points were 28.9M, now itz showing 7.3M Downloads, whats going on to my profile ? please help me repair my profile, Thank You.

Reply   .   Report 26 Jan, 10:33AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you take a screenshot of what you see in Notifications page now and send to us? You can post here or email to support@mobile9.com. Thanks.
Report 26 Jan, 3:08PM

MJS60:

This site still is messed up and it's going on 2 weeks with no fix yet! I still have a scrolling problem and I can see only 20 of my 103 themes when trying to scroll. It also mixes my wallpaper with my themes when scrolling in my wallpaper folder. Others have different problems, but they are major problems as well. Why not go back to a simpler looking site, at least we didn't have all these problems before they started with all the bells & whistle and scrolling screens.

Reply   .   Report 17 Jan, 8:56PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

So, there are also some issues in the themes segement. i thought it was just the ebooks section with all the headaches.
Well, let's hope the Admins can help out yaa..
Report 18 Jan, 2:23AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hello dear, I visited your gallery. As a visitor I was able to see all of the themes, I clicked to see themes only, and they were not mixed with any wallpaper.
btw, they're great, very beautiful, eye-catching. you made them?
Report 18 Jan, 7:55PM
MJS60

MJS60:

You were able to see all 103 themes scrolling properly? Are you sure that 20 of those themes are not repeating over and over? Not so on my end, most of the time I see only 20 themes.....not all 103 of them. It does scroll correctly once in awhile but not very often. Please check again. Thanks
Report 18 Jan, 9:12PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Also, what browser are you using? Try Firefox and see what happens.
Report 19 Jan, 4:24PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

hello. I jsut tried again. It's scrolling normally, and they are not the same ones repeating over and over again. They are all different, and it shows several ones that are featured... I use google chrome v. 47.0.2526.111 . I will test with firefox.
Report 19 Jan, 4:41PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

So, using firefox, the scrolling is also working, all files showing and none repeated.

maybe it's your browser that's not working properly? have u tried to update, or to clean the history/cache, or even uninstall and reinstall?
Report 19 Jan, 5:01PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Updated and emptied the cache, didn't fix it. Also I have the same issue when using another computer. I can send in a movie of the problem if it would help?
Report 20 Jan, 1:13AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

This is sooo demotivating... why can any of the Admins just acknowledge these issues we're having and give us a clue as to what they're doing to resolve it! Their silence is simply not helping
Report 20 Jan, 1:48AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Well, I don't know how to help solving your problem. but, at least you know that visitors can see all of your themes without problems. So you won't have problems with download decreasing or something like that.
I hope the m9 techs can fix whatever system glitch is causing you problem soon.
Report 20 Jan, 4:18PM
MJS60

MJS60:

I'm sure that there are other people that also have this problem but they are not active members like myself and may not notice it. I don't think the techs always test the new code very well before they change things for good. It's also very frustrating that these people seem to be unapproachable and you can never talk to them directly. If Firefox was the issue it would be constant but it scrolls fine a few times a day but most of the time it does not and I can't see any more than 20 of my themes. I can't get to the other theme to update them! Something might be wrong with the timing of this site? It just wants to repeat displaying 20 themes only......and it will keep repeating only 20 themes forever, it doesn't stop like it is suppose to!
Report 20 Jan, 5:07PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I totally understand your indignation, and yes, i do beleive many members are having the same issue.
I din't notice any recent updates on m9, and I don't understand anything about code, but it's true that they should thoroughtly test it before making permanent or long-term changes.
Report 20 Jan, 5:23PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Today it is working but by the end of today it may stop working again. That is encouraging and I will let you know if it continues to keep working. Thanks
Report 20 Jan, 6:40PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Okay, keep us posted I am glad that it's working!! let's hope it keeps like that. hehe
Report 20 Jan, 6:44PM
MJS60

MJS60:

It worked for a little while yesterday morning but it is not working now.
Report 22 Jan, 5:52PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

It's working for visitors. 103 themes none repeated.
Report 22 Jan, 5:59PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Still stops at 20 themes for me and repeats forever. I'm thinking that how fast it scrolls has something to do with how many users are on line? Because if the problem was Firefox it would be consistent but it sometimes works and this only started happening about 3 weeks ago. Before that this never happened. So what changed on this site 3 weeks ago?
Report 22 Jan, 6:09PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Good question, I don't know what changed, but I know some members do not have update in their galleries since 01/12/16. So from that date on, the uploads do not show. maybe your problem is related to that? So maybe sometimes the system is fine and shows your files, and when it's "bugged" it doesn't?
Report 22 Jan, 6:15PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Perhaps you could ask some other members you talk to, to verify if they can visualize your themes normally.
Report 22 Jan, 6:17PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Also, to see the files you click on the "Themes" category on the All uploads tab, right? I know that the Ebooks tab is not working.
Try scrolling down through All Files until you reach the themes, to see if only those 20 show or all of them. I know it's not practical - at all - but if u have the time you could check.
But then again, I go to your page and click in Themes and all of them show just fine.
Report 22 Jan, 7:16PM
MJS60

MJS60:

I now have information that Firefox is not the issue. Explorer doesn't work either but it displays a very enlarged picture of the theme that repeats. I even tried to upload a brand new theme today to see if something in my previous theme was causing this issue. That is not the problem. The problem is definitely in the programming of this site! Here are two images of the problem. The 1st image shows the repeating problem using Firefox. The 2nd image is using MS Explorer, and it not only repeats at the same image, it stretches that image! I think this is proof enough that site has a serious issue.
Report 22 Jan, 7:22PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

That's how it shows for visitors:

Report 22 Jan, 7:37PM
MJS60

MJS60:

If I scroll through "All uploads" tab, the 1,631 files I have uploaded do not repeat and they are seem to display correctly. But the "HD Wallpapers" tab mixes my Wallpapers with my Themes. Only the 1st 25 Wallpapers show, and then it mixes my 1st 25 Themes in with those Wallpapers. It just shows those same 25 Themes forever over and over but does not stop scrolling. Hope this helps!
Report 22 Jan, 7:44PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Yes, that is how it is suppose to show, and sometimes it works just fine with me too. I have tried two separate computers and two different browsers so far and I still have that same problem. Obviously it has something to do with viewing my own files. I have deleted cookies and the cache several times. Logged in and out too and the problem persists but sometimes it works just fine although it is not very often. I should also note that I haven't any issues at all on other sites with either Firefox or IE.
Report 22 Jan, 7:53PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Clicking the HD wallpapers tab, (obviously I didn't scroll down all the 1300 wallpapers) but there was no themes mixed thourgh the wallpapers all the way to where I scrolled...
Report 22 Jan, 7:55PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

yes, it seems it's only you viewing the files that is not working.
have u tried using the browser google chrome?
Report 22 Jan, 8:04PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Here are two YouTube videos of the issue. The 1st one is viewing with Firefox, the 2nd is with IE. When you see the screen jump, I'm refreshing the screen and it still repeats the scrolling problem. I should not have to use Chrome but I will also try that since the issue is an obvious problem with this site only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpUqhLTypM https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=RYPuymuII5k&video_referrer=watch
Report 22 Jan, 9:05PM
MJS60

MJS60:

1:10PM Pacific time - Both Firefox and IE show Mobile9 files correct now but then something happens at your end and it stops working. Maybe it's the server load? This is good information to help the programmers fix the issue.
Report 22 Jan, 9:15PM
MJS60

MJS60:

1:32 PM - Not working now. Installed Google Chrome and it also shows my Themes repeating! So all 3 browsers totally rule out a problem on my end. The problem seems to happen only when a viewer views his own files? I'll bet others have problems too but just do not spend as much time here on Mobil9 as I do so they don't notice it as much. Also most people don't have as many uploads as I do either and I believe the problem might be related to the server load and speed at which the screen scrolls those files. It's is much more difficult to scroll hundreds of files correctly then only a few files.
Report 22 Jan, 9:42PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hi again. The second youtube link did not work, but i saw what u mean on the first one, it keeps reapeting over and over the same files.

Wow, only minutes of difference from working to not working, I think it's as frustrating to the programmers as it is for us.
Yes, of course when we spend many hours here, we find more bugs and issues than someone who comes here only now and then;
I had a theory, that the not updating of the galleries (for ebook section) that is the issue some members are having, was because of the quantity of downloads (many files) in a very short amount of time. So the server couldn't keep up and update in time, but it's been going for 10 days now, so that's not it.
Report 23 Jan, 1:22AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Sometimes when I login and see my gallery there is one or two files repeated, or when I am scrolling down, some books I know I uploaded are not showing, then I just refresh the page, and it all goes back to normal.
I like your idead about server load and speed of the scrolling, might be something along those lines.
But I hope the fix it in a way that does not send us back to having hundreds of pages to go through, the scrolling is so much better. I loved that update.
Report 23 Jan, 1:31AM
MJS60

MJS60:

Angelinee, thanks for working with me. Do you pass this info. on to the sites owners? Is this site actual in Canada? I know the server is there but not sure where the owners are located?
Report 23 Jan, 1:38AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Well, I think this group M9 HQ is the main way of getting the admin and techs know about the issues, although lately they have been kinda absent.
There is an email that you could use to comunicate with them about the problems, and the one time I used it, I got a reply pretty quickly (one or two days).

I don't know if it's in Canada, I know that in Terms of Service they cite California.
Report 23 Jan, 1:52AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

General
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in the California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over mobile9, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and mobile9 that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Santa Clara County, California.

So maybe they were located in California?
Report 23 Jan, 1:55AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

you're welcome dear... I like talking, and helping if I can.
Report 23 Jan, 1:56AM
MJS60

MJS60:

I tried to reply back on your wall to the message you left me on my wall but it won't post it. So something else is wrong too. I'm just curious about where site was located because that sometimes tells me how technical the people are that run it.
Report 23 Jan, 2:47AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Maybe it's another problem, I don't know; I know that I tried to reply to a post in a group and I had to reply with very short posts, like maximum 100 characters; but now it seems to be back to normal.
is there any correlation about the location and the technicality "level"?
Report 25 Jan, 2:19PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@MJS60: we tried various times with different accounts and browsers but not able to replicate your problem. Do you mind change your password and email us the login credentials so that we can try to login here to check? Email: support@mobile9.com
Report 25 Jan, 2:45PM
MJS60

MJS60:

@ yeongshing - Ok, email sent to support.
Report 25 Jan, 5:36PM

MJS60:

MJS60: 01-04-16 Still a scrolling problem today. Still shows only 20 of my 103 Themes, then repeats. Which means that I can't even get to 83 of them. Also when viewing my wallpapers it shows only 24 then it shows my themes as wallpaper. So it mixes both! This is very frustrating and it's gone on for a least a week now! Please fix it and it is not intermittent anymore, does it 100% of the time now.

Reply   .   Report 04 Jan, 7:21PM
silver_link

silver_link:

Me too! Since last year. Not just these few days.
Report 05 Jan, 12:36AM
MJS60

MJS60:

Yes, it's started in the last week of December and still is not fixed today!
Report 05 Jan, 2:20AM
MJS60

MJS60:

It is still a problem today! Is anybody working on this issue?
Report 05 Jan, 6:17PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, sorry for the delay response. it is being fixing now... will update you when the change is live.
Report 06 Jan, 3:49AM
silver_link

silver_link:

TQ,yeongshing
Report 06 Jan, 12:37PM
MJS60

MJS60:

Worked for a short while today, but still not fixed.
Report 06 Jan, 7:49PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

We fixed it and the change should be live this weekend. Of course we will also need to verify the result on user end. Will let you know again when it's working.
Report 07 Jan, 1:03PM
MJS60

MJS60:

As on Sunday morning the problem persists! 01-10-16
Report 10 Jan, 6:18PM
MJS60

MJS60:

This problem has now gone on for at least two weeks now but so far they have not fixed it. I was told it would be fixed last night but it is no better today!
Report 11 Jan, 5:51PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello dear yeongshsing, how come my file here:

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4575843

was rejected as Duplicate,
when the same book uploaded AFTER mine is accepted:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4575844/

Please, is is possible to put back my file?
Thanks in advance.

Reply   .   Report 29 Dec, 2015, 1:43AM
silver_link

silver_link:

Hi Angelinee, how do you know whether your file is after or before someone else's? I would also like to check my rejected dupes. I always assumed M9 was right and mine were the later uploads.
FYI, in my Activities page, your file came after tiptoes. No offense.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:24AM
silver_link

silver_link:

I can't see down to the minutes and seconds but both files were uploaded 6 hours ago.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:25AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

same dilemma.. Sometimes it's quite difficult to determine the exact order of the uploads, right?
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 3:37AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

Write a comment...BTW, have your galleries gone back to showing latest uploads? Mine is still stuck..
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 3:38AM
silver_link

silver_link:

My homepage appears okay but I haven't checked the others.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 7:54AM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@silver_link, good that yours is back to normal
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 9:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey Angeline, in our moderation queue, the files being published are ranged accordingly and our moderators check the files accordingly too. As mentioned by our friends on the above, it could be your file is being published after the other user, and comment by @silver_link sounds correct? The Activities page updated based on the time of your activity.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 11:17AM
wotthell

wotthell:

I would have thought that the post number is issued on "publish" and so an earlier # would be first posted. If that is not the case yeemei then please advise
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 11:56AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

It's just logical my file number is "4575843" and the other file is "4575844", even if I uploaded only minuter earlier, it was uploaded first?

Well. I really try to not upload duplicate, and the moderator can check If I upload a file and then i see someone uploadeed it before me, i always delete it.

also, I have no problems deleting a file, if you uploaded first, and u see that I uploaded the same file later, you don't need to report it. Just message me, and I delete the file.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:06PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@yeemei12, welcome back
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:08PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey Angeline, let me check on that and get back to you then? And thanks for welcoming! As mentioned in other post, I'm just handling this for few days and will be on holidays after this. yeongshing will be back next week.
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:24PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

you're welcome dear!!! holidays next? haha hope we don't ive u a headache with all our questions and requests...
No problem hun, i think all of us (wotthell jaded_juniper, silver_link) wanna know better how m9 works on the approval of new files..
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:45PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

i second that notion, @AngelineeMonach. With better understanding, we would be better equipped on how to avoid duplicates or stay cool when our uploads are rejected or not approved yet...
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:49PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yes. I agree with you, understanding better makes it easier about staying cool when we get rejected files...
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 6:27PM
wotthell

wotthell:

Angelinee, I used to leave a comment on the file, but I have been abused for doing that by a member that seems to upload more dupes than original uploads. So in order for me not to have to deal with comments like "Stop Harrassing Me" I think it is wiser to Report. and take myself out being the meat in the sandwich so to speak.
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 5:17AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Wow @wotthell, I am sorry you had to deal with someone like that.
Obviously i can speak only about myself, and I do not mind other members asking me to delete dupes. Of course asking politely. I thought it was fine the way you asked that day. But just in case, I also prefer to report, and prevent the person on the other side getting peeved or something.
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 2:50PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

@Angeline, I have connected to our moderator to check on that, allow me to update you once I got the response.
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 2:52PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Ok yeemei, thanks for helping us out.
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 3:08PM
silver_link

silver_link:

Hi Gals, I hope you all will keep uploading even though it's frustrating to spend time uploading just to have them taken down due to copyright and dupes issues especially if there's no indication that yours is a dupe during uploading. One of mine just got yanked after 9 people already downloaded yesterday. The file was there for 2-3 days and voila! suddenly it's a dupe. I found out today because there was a request comment on the file by a user and when I went to reply....Uh..Oh...get me out of here Why are people so hang up with dupes that they have to report? I thought it was only M9 who is trying not to crowd the server and that's why they take them down. Then again, sometimes during my search, I came across multiple files of the same titles by different users.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!!! everyone and don't let these issues dampen our spirit.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:19AM
wotthell

wotthell:

I report dupes regularly. The person who went to the trouble to share should take the credits otherwise it gives them little incentive to upload. Not having unlimited data I like to use what data I have for good reason. Dupe uploads that do not get removed just makes me wonder if I should bother uploading "popular" authors because I just know every man and his dog will end up posting it, sometime days after me and mine is just left sitting there doing nothing (total waste of my data) So I will continue to report the dupes.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 2:55AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I never really thought about dupes until this year when several files of mine were deleted as duplicate. I think before the m9 team did not pay as much attention to that.
Now I search the author's or series before uploading, problem is not all books show in search results.
Abou reporting dupes, I started reporting only after a little misunderstand some months ago; And I do agree that it's little incentive to upload if the person don't get the credits.
I want to stress here that I do not go searching for dups of my files. If I find one I might report (not always, for example, if the file is old I don't report, it's not worth the work).
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 12:24PM
wotthell

wotthell:

I don't set out with the intention of finding dupes (there are far too many of them) but if I see a cover on the activities page twice or I know I have uploaded it already or have seen it before uploaded by someone else I check it and report in an effort to have it removed before it hits the new list. If when searching for an authors work and I see dupes I report them.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:24PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

As for me, i make it a practice to search via title or authors to check whether the book has been uploaded to m9 or not. At times, my search says that the book has not been uploaded, so i go through all the uploading steps until suddenly, the system says that there are similar files already uploaded. But sometimes the results are not accurate and the system goes on to show other non-related titles as being duplicates. It can be quite frustrating too ... Sometimes, when i browse other galleries, i might find others uploading books, which i have uploaded earlier. I know i should report but it's quite bothersome. I just think that all uploaders should take the responsibility to check for duplicates/redundancies before uploading their files. Easier that way but I guess not all uploaders can be as awesomely considerate like us .. LOL
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:25PM
wotthell

wotthell:

I believe if there was a set way in which to entitle the file search would be more effective. At the moment there is no consistancy, but if nstead of one field which we have now, one field for each Titile, Author, Series Name & # if appropriate, would assist the search process.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:33PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

i agree with wotthell, we need a more airtight method to check for duplicates. Another suggestion is that the uploaders enter relevant 'tags', which i believe would be counted in the searches. BTW, can the admins brief us how the system crawlers search for duplicates/similar files. A better understanding of how the system works would be much appreciated ..
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:42PM
wotthell

wotthell:

Today on the Activities one person uploaded 4 files - every single one was a duplicate. All came up in search for me !
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:43PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

I saw that.. If i am one of the uploaders, i would just check the system time and delete mine if I was not the first uploader. Although sometimes it can be quite difficult to determine the exact order of uploading time.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 1:48PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@Jaded_juniper, I also search first, but it gets tiresome because of the inaccurate results. Sometimes before uploading I spend time searching and I do not check only the results in the first page, I browse 4-5 pages, to be sure.
And even then, I had some files gettting rejected as duplicate, even when the author or title do not show on the search. And as I have said before on another post, I follow many members that upload ebooks, then before I upload I check my activity list, to see if anyone has uploaded that title already.

@wotthell I totally agree with you. If there is a set way of naming the file, then it would be easier to find it.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 2:17PM
wotthell

wotthell:

@ jaded_juniper: the system issues a number when you press Publish, (shown on the url for the file) so if your number is the earlier number yours was the first uploaded. Admin is checking on that and will get back to us, but as a system administrator I feel confident that is what they will confirm.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:08PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yes, I am quite confident that the number is correct way to determine which file was uploaded first. and not the time.
If it takes some time for your file to appear, and someone else's file show normally, the original file is yours according to the number on the URL.
I know that the files that do not show on the New listing, also do not show in recent activities, and sometimes do not show in search (or it takes several days before they show). They need to correct that issue asap.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:18PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@wotthell, thanks.. hope m9 admin can confirm that for us. Coz i was afraid that the number is issued when a moderator approved the file instead of when the file was first uploaded into the server...
@AngelineeMonach, yup i hope some of the admins reading our comments would take note of the issues abound..
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:21PM
wotthell

wotthell:

when you publish the file you are given the option to view or edit the file if you press edit or right click edit and open a new window you will see immediately that the number has been issued. The system accepts the file - doesn't matter how long it takes Admin to check that file (not that I can figure out exactly what it is they are checking! )
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:25PM
wotthell

wotthell:

sorry should have said press View (not edit unless you need to make changes) The fact that we cannot edit a comment here is frustrating too
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:28PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

exactly what @wotthell said @jaded_juniper, I know they are aware of the problem, hopefully they will take note and fix it.
-- I think they check for files that should have family filter, other than that I don't know.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:31PM
jaded_juniper

jaded_juniper:

@wotthell thanks for the info. I guess i hv to be m ore aware of that 'issued number' then.. i'd rather delete any duplicates of mine earlier before lots of people downloaded it.. sad to see all those numbers go down the drain

@AngelineeMonach hope so... ;P
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:39PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Tell me about it. Once I had a featured file deleted, all the favs and downloads lost.
Report 31 Dec, 2015, 3:42PM

Zuza_987 PRO :

Hello Shing!
On my profile still do not see the comments!
Please check it, thank you in advance!

Reply   .   Report 28 Dec, 2015, 4:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Zuza, I have take a look at your profile and it seems to be able to see latest comments in your profile?

Can you please try to clear your browser cache and let me know if you still having this issue?

Thanks!
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 11:21AM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Hello Yeemei, now I see the comments, I hope that it will be!
Thank you very much!
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:45PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Great to know that! You're welcome!
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 2:24PM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Happy New Year Yeemei!
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 6:30PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello, new uploads are not showing in my gallery.
Please check..
Thanks in advance...

Reply   .   Report 23 Dec, 2015, 3:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey Angeline, as mentioned in the other post, new uploads not showing in gallery issue should be solved, can you please check on that and let me know if you're still having the problem? Thanks!
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 11:35AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Sure, it seems it's been solved. Thank you so much! And welcome back.
hope everythign is okay with yeongshing?
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Great to know that! Nope, I'm just handling this for few days, and still with mobile9 but not in M9 HQ She is fine, she is currently on holidays, thanks!
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:23PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Well, glad to have u helping us even if it's for a few days
Oh I see, you guys alternate for going out on holidays. That's cool, very good for us users. hehe
What have u been doing, i mean, now that u are not in M9 HQ?
Report 29 Dec, 2015, 2:48PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Well, it's just a coincidence that our holidays are different for just a few days. Over this weekend, I'll be on holidays too, I'm sorry if couldn't provide prompt response. I'm currently responsible for other tasks and projects, in relating to mobile9 as well.
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 2:50PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Thanks goodness for coincidences, imagine us without you both. .... Don't worry, you do provide prompt response.
I see. best wishes for your new m9 projects and tasks. I hope it's better then having to deal with these whining members (like me) hahaha
Report 30 Dec, 2015, 3:06PM