Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

spacegirl70:

I want these books by M.J. Rose: The Venus Fix, In Session, Sheet Music, Flesh Tones, In Fidelity, Lip Service. Can someone please upload them?

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:46PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, try ask in Ebooks group. There are many book lovers there and they may have what you want.
Report 3 days ago, 5:49AM
spacegirl70

spacegirl70:

which ebook group? i did not find any
Report 2 days ago, 3:47PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

oops, forgot to include link. Here: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 2 days ago, 12:34AM

spacegirl70:

I am looking for a book called: scion of ikshvaku by Amish

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 4:43PM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi yeemei.. me again. M9 has some problem, and it has been going on for some days...
Every page I try to access goes

"502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response."

So I have to refresh the page several times, until it loads correctly.
It happens like a hundred times a day, and uploading files is a sacrifice.

Also, when trying to follow members, i click FOLLOW but it keepsgetting the message "System error" so i need to F5 the page and only then - when I click - it works (and sometimes getting the 502 in the process).

Why is that happening? Is it possible to fix it?
Thanks!!!

Reply   .   Report 11 Apr, 2:31AM
Hexrana70

Hexrana70:

I have the same problem
Report 11 Apr, 12:09PM
superawaking

superawaking:

Mobile9 is becoming shit, I'ev been registerd since 2010, and every year since my registartion it has become more shittier every day
Report 13 Apr, 9:32PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi AngelineeMonach, Hexrana70 and superawaking, are you still experiencing this 502 Bad Gateway problem? We just fixed it and should be fine now, but just wanted to know how is it from your ends.
Report 14 Apr, 11:05AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hello @yeongshing.. Yesterday and today I had no problems. I will try uploading files later to see how it goes. @hexrana I hope the problems stopped for all of us!
Report 14 Apr, 12:54PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@superawaking I think (not sure) I have been registered since 2013, and it's true that sometimes the site goes through some bad patches, but usually most problems are solved. Right now, aside from the connection problem and the usual improvemnts that could be made. the only problem I think are the spam profiles.
Report 14 Apr, 12:58PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I don't really get upset because I know how hard you have to work to manage a website of this proportion. These things happen. Thank you yeongshing for the help getting it fixed . Currently I have no problems.
Report 14 Apr, 2:36PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@Angelinee: alright, just let us know how it goes after you have tried. As you mentioned spam profiles, could you elaborate more what kind of spam you often received or see? So we can look into it and see what we can do about it.

Spams are inevitable on any sites on the internet, especially when site like mobile9 which is based on open and social community, but we are constantly monitoring and working to minimize spams.

@Angelinee, @LastKingz: Thank you. Really happy to have your understanding and i'm sure other mobile9 team members who are working hard and quietly behind mobile9 would be very happy too to hear this. We aim to serve better.
Report 14 Apr, 3:36PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

No problem yeo, also, I can easily point out spam profiles if you ever need my help. A lot of them are around.
Report 14 Apr, 4:17PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@lastkingz, it's true the site is really good and organized when you think of the size and number of users. They do a great job and I am kinda addicted to m9 haha.
Report 14 Apr, 5:54PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@yeongshing those spam profiles are not users that send spams to other users. They are profiles created as a spam. I can send you some (lots) links. I know the site is huge and is a bit difficult to manage all those users. But I think those profiles undermine the value of the site.

Like @ lastkingz said recently (this year) there has been like an explosion of spam profiles around, it's pretty easy to point them out.
Report 14 Apr, 6:00PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Indeed Angelinee, an explosion is the perfect word. All of a sudden they came out of no where, and its like you said, they undermine the value of the site. They usually have similar profile pics and usually ridiculously long and foolish usernames such as this one: http://p.mobile9.com/moczosmerdolesavg/ Like I said, Foolish smh.
Report 14 Apr, 6:14PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Yep, similar pics and profile written in the same language, and all (or most of them) have links directing to another sites on the profiles description.
Report 15 Apr, 2:09AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Exactly
Report 15 Apr, 12:13PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see. Thanks for the info. We will take note about this.
Report 16 Apr, 9:56AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Ok great, and no problem yeo.
Report 16 Apr, 12:29PM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

You're welcome
Report 16 Apr, 7:37PM

SouravAmrika:

I want to change my username otherwise I would like to delete my mobile9 account.. help plz

Reply   .   Report 01 Apr, 11:08AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, username cannot be changed once registered. For account deletion, please send an email to support@mobile9.com
Report 02 Apr, 5:54AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Thanks for that info mei, I was wondering how its done.
Report 07 Apr, 6:33PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 09 Apr, 10:00AM

fangirled:

I don't know if this is where we post book requests but if you could please upload "chase the moon" by Catherine nicolson I've been looking for it for years please upload it here

Reply   .   Report 26 Mar, 8:51AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hello, you can request ebook here

http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 26 Mar, 9:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, yup, you may request and have discussion with other users at the eBooks group as stated by @MadMisfit Thanks again @MadMisfit, haha!
Report 27 Mar, 6:01AM
fangirled

fangirled:

thanks a lot
Report 14 Apr, 2:50PM
Gone

Gone:

Hi, i got a verification email on my email address stating that i had signed up for an account. I WAS NOT the one who signed up for this account. i would like to close this account/ deregister my email address - can you please help

Report 18 Mar, 10:29AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please check your email for further steps to be taken. Thanks!
Report 19 Mar, 7:53AM

AngelineeMonach:

Hello dear @yeemei12, could you verify something for me, pretty please?
Today I decided to complete the three missing categories (All Rounder)to get the next badge, it was on number 12, and I completed the categories Themes, Watchfaces and Ringtones, but now it appear only 14 (and I uploaded more than 10 files each). Why is it happening? Thanks in advance!

Reply   .   Report 14 Mar, 2:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please allow me to check on it and get back to you at the soonest! Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause to you.
Report 16 Mar, 8:52AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Sure!! No problem!!!
Report 16 Mar, 2:32PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Angeline, an update to your question. In order to get the All Rounder badge, you have to publish for example wallpapers, 10 wallpapers to 15 categories meaning 10 wallpapers to each category (different sizes including 320x480, 640x960, 1080x1920, etc), total of 150 wallpapers. Same goes to Themes (category refers to different launchers). Is this answered to your question?
Report 17 Mar, 1:29AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

I know the subcategories also count but as I remember, before I had 12/15 categories completed, and on the categories mentioned on my post I had: 9 themes, 1 watchface and 0 ringtones, so I uploaded enough files of each category to complete the required files number, therefore it shouldcompleted 15/15 ?
Report 17 Mar, 1:37AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

That I understand, each category Themes, wallpapers, have sub-categories as you explained, but if I upload 10 files on certain category, independent of the subcategory, it's counted. ?
Report 17 Mar, 1:40AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, if it's like what you mentioned 9 themes and 1 watchface, that shouldn't be counted. For Themes, you may try to publish 10 files to example, GO Launcher, CLauncher or other launchers, only a specific launcher that you have not publish before, and it should be counted. Please let me know does this help.
Report 18 Mar, 6:08AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Sure. Thanks!
Report 18 Mar, 1:06PM

rav12:

Hey.. Can anyone upload " the switched baby scandal " by theresa meyers please..???

Reply   .   Report 08 Mar, 9:33AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may post your request in the ebooks group: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Report 10 Mar, 8:05AM

Elbie123:

I am (again) unable to download some ebooks. I am a premium member

Reply   .   Report 21 Feb, 8:26PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have checked your account status and you have not subscribe to any premium package, so you're not a premium member, is there any recognition that makes you or you have actually made payment to be premium member?

In regards to unable to download some ebooks, was it due to you're not a premium member and you have reached download limit, thus failed to download? or there is error message saying that you are failed to download?

Thanks!
Report 23 Feb, 1:53AM

universalrca:

This is a special request!

Hello, I was a daily visitor of m9 before you closed the forums. I know it was a long period ago you closed the forums. But can you please reopen it? I miss the forums a lot

Ajith Gopi (universalrca)

Reply   .   Report 16 Feb, 3:41PM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ PRO :

My dear, on M9 forum was not and is not closed - all competitions and many other topics still are on the forum:
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?act=idx
Report 16 Feb, 5:35PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @universalrca, yea the forum is not closing, and in fact forum contests are still actively going on, like what @pawel just said
Report 17 Feb, 6:40AM