Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

comment_photo_139199.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 2 days ago, 8:24AM

reni_gg_army:

I wanna change my username! I was part of gg_army. i'm not anymore. I need help

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 11:05AM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

My dear, You can not change your username!!!.. You can only change the login password and address mailbox.
Report 4 days ago, 12:00PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, Pawel is right that the username cannot be changed once it's registered. What you may want to do is register a new account with new username that you wanted.
Report 4 days ago, 5:36AM
reni_gg_army

reni_gg_army:

this is bad. I don't wanna lose my stuff
Report 3 days ago, 12:56PM
reni_gg_army

reni_gg_army:

thanks for the help anyway
Report 3 days ago, 12:56PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome.
Report 5 hours ago

MarianaMadail:

Every time I write down the name of the book I'm looking for more then 83 pages show up starting with books that don't even have the same name or author then the one I wrote.

It wasn't like this before. Can anyone tell me why this is doing this?

Reply   .   Report 15 Aug, 8:26PM
everymomentofforever

everymomentofforever:

we have the same concern. instead of stream lining the searches to make it easier it got complicated and hard and time consuming.
Report 16 Aug, 1:57AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please let me know whether you are using website, mobile site or m9 app that caused you unable to search the books you wanted? For your information, using the m9 app allowed only search user profiles or tags that tagged under a file.
Report 18 Aug, 3:19AM

G7GODWIN:

Hi,
I've Found Many Of My Files In "Not Featured Category"
And Most Of Them Have The Stats To Get Featured
Please Feature Them.

Reply   .   Report 30 Jul, 11:41AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, featuring of the contents will be based on popularity and the quality so the stats won't be the only criteria for a file to get featured. However, we will be taking note of your files to see if there's great content to be eligible to feature
Report 31 Jul, 3:59AM
G7GODWIN

G7GODWIN:

Please Make It Quick, Most Of My Uploads Has More Downloads
Report 02 Aug, 2:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Alright!
Report 06 Aug, 10:15AM

pvlalina PRO :

I paid the $30 via paypal earlier today to upgrade to a premium account. The money has been deducted from my account but my account is still a regular free account.

I was directed to post my request here after messaging the mobile9 facebook page about my issue. Can someone from the site's support team please look into this?
I already submitted my mobile9 username and PayPal receipt to support@mobile9.com

Thanks

Reply   .   Report 23 Jul, 7:57AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, thank you for your e-mail. The e-mail is received and the problem is reported. The update will be notified through e-mail once it's solved. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Report 23 Jul, 8:54AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

OK,I will wait then,thank you.
Report 23 Jul, 10:54AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Hi again.I see the problem it's not solved yet.Do you know how much time I still need to wait?
Report 24 Jul, 5:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the problem is solved and your account should be upgraded to Premium publisher now. I have also sent an e-mail to inform about this.
Report 25 Jul, 2:11AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Thank you very much!
Report 25 Jul, 4:19AM

icecoolapps PRO :

This is a support request. I paid the $30 via paypal earlier today to upgrade to a premium account. The money has been deducted from my account but my account is still a regular free account.

I was directed to post my request here after messaging the mobile9 facebook page about my issue. Can someone from the site's support team please look into this?

Thanks

Reply   .   Report 22 Jul, 10:46AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, please send the receipt of your PayPal payment, PayPal e-mail together with your mobile9 username to support@mobile9.com, thank you.
Report 23 Jul, 3:12AM
icecoolapps

icecoolapps PRO :

Oops, I accidentally clicked the report link! Sorry about that!
Report 23 Jul, 4:43AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

It's fine.
Report 23 Jul, 8:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the problem is solved and your account should be upgraded to Premium publisher now. I have also sent an e-mail to inform about this.
Report 25 Jul, 2:11AM

Nikkipatil:

I didnt get the verifying code! send me on my email

Reply   .   Report 15 Jul, 2:42PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you can resend the verification email in your profile settings. In your profile, Activities > Settings and click on the 'resend verification email' on the right of e-mail column.
Report 16 Jul, 2:56AM

messinessi:

Since a week ago I am not able to download ebooks on my phone (HTC one) what is the problem? I have an epub reader but it says I don't have device for downloading

Reply   .   Report 10 Jul, 5:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know whether you try to download ebooks using the mobile site or app? If it's app, please check if you have updated to the latest version. As I tried to download some ebooks using own device, I have no problem in downloading it and reading it. Besides, can you please explain more why are you not able to download the ebooks? For example: when you click on the download, there should be a status bar showing the downloading process, is there any error message occur? If yes, please screenshot the error message and send it to support@mobile9.com
Report 11 Jul, 3:12AM
messinessi

messinessi:

The app doesnt show me ebooks only themes,wallpapers,music etc.. therefore I use the mobile site. When I click on download I get the following msg "the content is not supported on the phone. No application can be found to open this file" . I use "aldiko" for ebooks and till a few weeks ago it worked just fine ..not anymore though
Report 12 Jul, 3:09PM
messinessi

messinessi:

Screenshot has been sent to the email address shown above.
Report 12 Jul, 3:14PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, for your information, you have to select your device before download any files so that you will be able to download the files that are compatible with your device. By right when you go to mobile9 using any browser, it will shows the device you're using. I have no issue in download and open the ebooks downloaded from mobile site and this is my process: select Ebooks category on the first page (or Tap the menu on the right, select my device - HTC Sensation XE > select Ebooks > tap on any ebooks I would like to download > click Download. After the download is completed as showing, I use the reader app (Ebook Reader) to import the download ebook and start reading it.
Report 15 Jul, 6:53AM
messinessi

messinessi:

Thank you for thinking am dumb enough not to choose my device beforehand! Anyhow you are being unhelpful and arrogant
Report 15 Jul, 7:39AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

First, I would like to apologize if my words have offended to you, but I wasn't mean that. You did mention that the app doesn't show ebooks but only themes, wallpapers etc., that's the app downloaded from Google Play store right? You can download mobile9 here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/ where you will be able to download Ebooks from our app. Thank you.
Report 15 Jul, 9:39AM
messinessi

messinessi:

Thank you,thank you it works perfectly!!
Report 15 Jul, 9:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Glad to know that. Thanks!
Report 15 Jul, 9:56AM

LOTOHARRY PRO :

please issue refund of 2 $30 payments that I paid as I accidentally sent it to you. I would like a credit of $30 issued back to my account. You will see I made 2 payments instead of 1--thanks for your help on this

Reply   .   Report 24 Jun, 2:27PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, there is no transaction record as I checked from our side. Can you please provide the receipt of payment together with your PayPal e-mail to support@mobile9.com? Thank you.
Report 25 Jun, 3:48AM
jibrilbnw

jibrilbnw:

We need Law of nines whether in jar or epub, tanx.
Report 25 Jun, 9:01AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi @jibrilbnw, you may search the ebook using the search field for the files that compatible with your device. If it's not found, probably no one is publishing the related files. You may try to ask at the Ebooks group.
Report 27 Jun, 8:54AM

PDStudios PRO :

Hey M9 Admins

We are Pro Theme Makers for multiple Android devices .We provide fascinating and appealing Android Themes for all listed launcher platform .Mobile 9 restricts us to stay at one platform .Can you please take this request to make a new category which will be not launcher restrictive .

Please note this humble request as we want each and every mobile9 users to get access to our themes .This will not only have its share in taking mobile 9 services to huge level but also make phenomenal quality changes .

Thanking you in anticipation.

Team PDS

Reply   .   Report 04 Jun, 5:16PM
corepoll

corepoll:

good
Report 04 Jun, 5:31PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I'll take note of this request and report it. Thank you for your feedback and supporting us.
Report 05 Jun, 5:37AM
corepoll

corepoll:

it always a better way to feedback
Report 05 Jun, 8:04AM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

Thank you so much for the speedy reply .
Report 05 Jun, 8:54AM
corepoll

corepoll:

why my file not come into newest plz tell me
Report 05 Jun, 3:39PM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

Even we are facing same issues .None of our themes are getting updated quickly all show awaiting under review status message . Please help yeemei12
Report 05 Jun, 6:04PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the upload files will be pending to be approved by our gallery moderator. Validation process will take 1-2 working days, thanks for your patience.
Report 06 Jun, 6:10AM
PDStudios

PDStudios PRO :

okay we will wait for few more days .. please make it quick .We don't want our followers miss the fantastic theme updates .

Team PDS
Report 06 Jun, 6:44AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi. Actually, I can see updates almost immediately on my homepage wall. Same to your other followers. -> http://i61.tinypic.com/neyxpk.jpg
Report 11 Jun, 6:28AM