Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

ynuzq:

Hello, the website of the theme of the column when you can open the cm-launcher sub directory?
I made a theme, which is used on the cm-launcher platform.
But mobile9 did not Cmlauncher.
My first theme downloads are 92, why do I pass the second theme downloads is 0?
I passed the two Cm-launcher theme.

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 3:20AM

teacherman:

hi again i lost my points
please check it
thank you very much

Reply   .   Report 6 days ago, 9:38PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Is your point 11.1M?
Report 4 days ago, 9:36AM
teacherman

teacherman:

no 11.2 or more
Report yesterday, 7:42PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Ok. Just not long ago, we made some improvement to be able to restore the number automatically, and it will be restored in a week when the system update your profile data. Let us check it again on Monday to see if the number restored. If not, we will take the next step to fix it.
Report yesterday, 3:36AM

wotthell:

and when you choose EBOOKS

comment_photo_166705.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 10 May, 7:38PM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

Wotthell My Page is really messed up for me - I just go to rejected files to see if any of my new uploads have been rejected - I still see no notification when my pfofile page says i have 2?
Activity page today I have only one entry?
Report 11 May, 4:27PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@wotthell: Yes, we noticed that as well.

@Fizzyfifi: Do you mean notification for rejected files? There is no notification when file is rejected, you can check recent uploads have been rejected or not on the Uploads>Files Rejected page.

Did you normally can see many activities of people you follow? And may I know what is that one entry you see is about? Wanted to know what activities you can see.
Report 12 May, 8:03AM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

Please read my pm correctly: no where have I mentioned NOTIFICATION OF REJECTED FILES
Today my activity page is blank again I normally would see a lot of posts on that page - I follow 34 members
nassmarg upload was the only activity posted on my page yesterday
Report 12 May, 8:46AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see. Sorry, I probably misunderstood your message when I read -> "I just go to rejected files to see if any of my new uploads have been rejected - I still see no notification when my pfofile page says i have 2?" and I thought you meant notification for rejected files.
Report 12 May, 9:01AM
Fizzyfifi

Fizzyfifi:

No probs
Report 12 May, 1:03PM

wotthell:

Here is a different trick - still not correct though - 2 different views depending on what you click on - under some usuers that may be correct but not in this case -

1st view - see what you get when you choose to look at ALL UPLOADS

comment_photo_166704.jpg  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 10 May, 7:37PM

Fizzyfifi:

I do not see my notifications or my activity page again - Iknow I have notification thru my email - but when i go to the page it is blank

Reply   .   Report 10 May, 4:40AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Ok, we have taken note of this and checking. Thanks for reporting your issue.
Report 10 May, 10:54AM

Zuza_987 PRO :

Hello dear Shing!
I have a problem with my following, do not show me a person
I added that recently, and some people have a double,
Please check it, thank you in advance!

Reply   .   Report 24 Apr, 9:17PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hello, you mean the Profile>Following page right? Can you take a screenshot of what you see and send us? So that we can try to replicate your problem.
Report 25 Apr, 8:44AM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Following in my profile I do not see recently added people do not show up,
and some people appear twice.
Please check it, thank you in advance!
Is a screenshot:

Report 25 Apr, 7:44PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Thanks for the screenshot. Already notified for checking.
Report 27 Apr, 9:34AM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Thank you very much Shing, I will wait!
Report 27 Apr, 10:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Can you please check again if you can see new Following now?
Report 28 Apr, 9:54AM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Yes, I see new following, now all is well, thank you very much, dear Shing, best regards ...
Report 28 Apr, 11:08AM

wotthell:

Can you please fix this ludicrous filtering - There is no reason to do this, it is not a stand alone word !! and it would not matter what the word is if it contains the same four characters in a row it removes them. I mean really for example, since when was Charles D i c k e n s o n offensive. The word in question here is D i c k e n s o n. and I have no idea whether this comment will make any sense at all if they do the same filter here -
Take a Look at Me Now - Miranda inson - http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4628147/

Reply   .   Report 11 Apr, 2:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, I have addressed this issue to our team, someone will look into the filtering soon.
Report 11 Apr, 11:49AM

AngelineeMonach:

Hi Dear Shing! Reject files List problem...
Today one file of mine(probably an ebook) was rejected, but I cannot identify which file.

The way the Reject Files List is configured it shows the files in decrescent File ID number, and only a limited number of files (e.g. 100 files - File ID 4600100 to 4600001 when a file that the ID number is outside the limit, the user won't be able to see it in the list.
Also, because the list is ordered using ID number, and not by order of rejection, if the file is not very recent (a day or 2), the user won't be able to point it in the list.

I would like to know which file was rejected, and why..
And, would it be possible to make it so that the files are put in order of rejection instead of ID File number?
Thanks in advance!

Reply   .   Report 30 Mar, 7:56PM
wotthell

wotthell:

Did you ever get a response to this?
Report 06 Apr, 10:46PM
AngelineeMonach
Report 07 Apr, 3:02AM
wotthell

wotthell:

How did you know one of your files had been rejected?
Report 07 Apr, 3:06AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

"Taboo (Taboo Short #4) by Sam Crescent," I guess? It was rejected for duplicate.

Regarding your question: would it be possible to make it so that the files are put in order of rejection instead of ID File number?

Currently it is not possible to put in order of rejection instead of file ID because no required data being stored to make it list that way. There is no plan for adjusting the way rejected file list in near future yet.

BTW, we have increased the number from 20 files to show 50 files in the list in case you uploaded many files and if many being rejected, you can see why.
Report 07 Apr, 3:14AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

@wotthell, I know because the number of files changed (-1). But I could not identify it on the list.

@yeongshing. Oh, I see. Yes the file is there. Thanks for indicating it!
Ok, I know you guys have some more urgent issues to fix. But it would be a great, if it could be arranged, when you have more time.
Yes, I noticed that the list is showing more files (thanks goodness)..
Report 07 Apr, 3:22AM
wotthell

wotthell:

Mine still says 20 rejected files - so nothing changed for me, it does list more than 20 but then you always did
Report 07 Apr, 3:36AM
wotthell

wotthell:

as for the rejected Taboo file - helps if everyone puts the full info when more than one author - seems you Angelinee used Sam Crescent (although not entirely sure cause I didn't see it before it was removed so just going by the info indicated on above post by Yeongshing. Jaded_Juniper used Jenika Snow rather than the full correct info as per the actual book because even Amazon didn't document it in the correct order i.e. Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow. This way no matter which author one searches for it should return in the results. Not to have both might give false negative results for whose who search using Author name(s)
Report 07 Apr, 3:51AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

@wotthell: yeah, the increased list was not done recently, it was increased in last year if not wrong. I mentioned it because i'm not sure whether it is able to show more than 20 files for her or not.
Report 07 Apr, 10:22AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Hello.. @wotthell I uset Title - Series - Author to identify the book. Yes, sometimes there are two authors and the site only lists one. I never identify the books by the number "20" that is indicated there; it doesn't work and I like to know why the file is rejected, so I load the list and verify the itens; it's easy when the file is very recent.

@yeongshing, yes, it shows more than 20 files, but as I always upload, I get several files rejected, and the list gets too short.
Report 10 Apr, 12:56AM

Zuza_987 PRO :

Hello Shing!
What happens on M9, to the number of downloads and favourites changed,
I do not have a list of people who Following, Following is empty, please check it,
thank you in advance!

Reply   .   Report 29 Mar, 3:23PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, it is an update to solve some issues but we missed the point that how publishers need to see the info. We will review the update and change. Please wait while we are working on it.

Regarding unable to see Following people, we are checking and fixing it.

Thank you.
Report 30 Mar, 12:50PM
Zuza_987

Zuza_987 PRO :

Hello dear Shing!
Thank you for the answer, I hope that displaying the results of our downloaded files and favorites return to the previous version!
As for the my list Following still I do not have it, if you can fix it it this please and thank you in advance!
Report 30 Mar, 2:07PM

sksahoozzz:

Dear Singh my dailies not working ....

Reply   .   Report 26 Mar, 4:10PM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, we are checking on it.
Report 28 Mar, 11:06AM
sksahoozzz

sksahoozzz:

Thanks ... Wait.......ing