Download our brand new apps for Android, Apple and Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Please log in or register to post something to the group.

Put your youtube video embed code here.

Carine797:

Hello, would it be possible to have a Snapchat app for nokia n8?

Reply   .   Report yesterday, 2:39PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, I have searched for Snapchat for Nokia N8 but there is no results. Meaning it's not available for Nokia N8 or no one has upload it here.
Report 36 minutes ago

Hesham_h_dabour:

mobile gtide e56 say erro package
android 2.3 at game iron knights

Reply   .   Report 4 days ago, 9:29PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, can you please clarify your problem so that I can help you better? Do you mean you are trying to download the Iron Knights games to your mobile gtide E56 and it says error of the package?
Report 2 days ago, 6:31AM

DevilEyes030:

The reloading after every selection is really disturbing

Reply   .   Report 01 Nov, 4:15PM
Hossine7

Hossine7:

same problem here..
Report 02 Nov, 2:05PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, may I know what reloading you mean? If you are having problem with publishing, you may send an email to support@mobile9.com including information as below:
1) Screenshot of the error page
2) Files (apk) that you failed to publish
3) All information in publishing the files (preview image, title, category, description, etc.)
Report 03 Nov, 3:04AM
DevilEyes030
Report 03 Nov, 10:38AM

idias_1 PRO :

Hi there ..
Please help to check my achievement points is not display on my profile page .. :surrender:
Have a nice day ..

Reply   .   Report 24 Oct, 7:11AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

Hi, can you tell me which achievement points do you mean?
Report 24 Oct, 9:41AM
idias_1

idias_1 PRO :

Hi Shing ..
What I mean is the total achievement and downloads in profile page is not showing ...
Thanks for the prompt attention ..
Report 24 Oct, 11:47PM
idias_1

idias_1 PRO :

Hi Shing ..
After closer examination, the total achievement points font is white in color and my profile background is also white ..
Sorry for the trouble ..
Report 25 Oct, 1:13AM
yeongshing

yeongshing ADMIN :

I see. That's ok. Good to know there is no problem for you.
Report 27 Oct, 2:18AM

elettro PRO :

I request you remove the family filter on the apps of mine that you have it on, there is nothing NAKED or SEXUAL about the apps especially Designer Therapy that is a general lifestyle app. Literally with your PARENT Filter or whatever you call it, there are ZERO downloads. Which Does not make your store the location of all our promotion. Which sucks because your customer service person has so reasonable and cool, so I hope that you can reconsider the parent lock on those apps or I have to tell these USA Fitness Celebrities we have to go to a different app store for all of their promotions.

Reply   .   Report 17 Oct, 2:27AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi Dean, we have already discussed about this and should we have no misunderstanding anymore. Moderators have checked and family filter whichever needed, and it's aligned to our service. Hope you understand this.
Report 17 Oct, 5:59AM

spacegirl70:

I am looking for this book for a very long time: Before the Dawn (Tree of Life, #2)
by Elita Daniels

Reply   .   Report 13 Oct, 1:55PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may join our Ebooks group: http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252 and ask over there. That is a group for mobile9 users to discuss everything about Ebooks
Report 14 Oct, 8:01AM

rahuladhimulam:

hey friends i have a problem installing the swf in the mobile intex sense ,any one plz sugest me some method to install the swf file (flash file) in the mobile.

Reply   .   Report 19 Sep, 3:38PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, you may tap "Add Device" under the device column > search for your device & select > Apps > search the file you are looking for. Hope this may help you. If you are not sure with it, kindly let me know your device and I will try my best to help.
Report 22 Sep, 3:31AM
rahuladhimulam

rahuladhimulam:

sorry i was unable to find the app to run or install swf file in "intex sense" mobile. so plz help solving this problem.
Report 11 Oct, 3:11PM

cooperjie:

Could I please have a response to my post....Hi Yee Mei glad you're back! Just to provide more info I have hadno problems downloading ebooks to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 until the upgrade. When I'm logged in nothing happens after I click on SAVE FILE. When logged out there is a countdown of 30 secs after I click SAVE FILE but nothing is saved to the Download Folder. I have tried numerous books over the past few days with the same result. Here is a file URL that I tried to download today : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4279290/?ref=4216 I really hope you can fix this. Having signed up as premium user but not able to download books for a more than a week has been most frustrating. Thanks

Reply   .   Report 19 Sep, 11:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hey, sorry that I was away for weekend and not able to provide instant response. I tried to download the Ebooks you mentioned but don't have the problem you had. Can you please try to clear your browser cache and try again?
Report 22 Sep, 3:20AM
cooperjie

cooperjie:

Hi Yee Mei I have clear cache and cookies and the result is still the same. I can however download from the website LITE version but not the FULL version. I prefer the FULL version as the book covers can be seen clearly whereas they are tiny on the LITE version. Can you check with the mods to see if anything can be done. Thanks
Report 24 Sep, 11:45AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the problems in relating to Ebooks should be fixed.. Can you please try again? By the way, did I introduced our mobile9 app which you are able to download Ebooks from the app? If no, this is the app: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2412362/
You may download the app and download Ebooks from there.
Report 26 Sep, 6:59AM
cooperjie

cooperjie:

Hi Yee Mei all good now I think. I have not been accessing the messages as I couldnt switch to the lite version from the full version. thanks to you and the mods for solving this problem.
Report 11 Oct, 2:46PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome!
Report 14 Oct, 8:54AM
cooperjie

cooperjie:

Hi Yee Mei I know this is probably a stupid question but how do I go from the home page to the community or group page? I can only access it when there is a msg from you.
Report 15 Oct, 11:28AM
cooperjie

cooperjie:

Yee Mei my question above on switching between pages is when I'm in the TOUCH version of Mobile9. This is also where I have no problems with downloading ebooks. However after my earlier post I decided to try to see if I still have problems downloading ebooks from the FULLSITE version and I still do! Nothing happens after I click on SAVE FILE. And now I have a problem going back to the TOUCH version as I can't seem to find a option to do this. Can you tell me how switch between versions? The only way I can get back to the TOUCH versionis to clear my cache and cookies.
Report 15 Oct, 12:00PM

manuedison PRO :

cant publish live wallpaper, apk files are not accepted on wallpaper section please fix this problem ASAP

Reply   .   Report 08 Sep, 5:09AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

Hi, the team is solving the problem and the live wallpaper will be able to publish soon. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Report 08 Sep, 8:34AM
Sweetchixlove

Sweetchixlove:

Hi icant download files from ebook
Report 09 Sep, 2:46PM
manuedison

manuedison PRO :

@yeemei12 Thank you for your quick support, now i am able to publish live wallpapers, thanks again for solving this problem...
Report 09 Sep, 3:34PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome @manuedison!
@Sweetchixlove, the problem is in fixing now, allow me to update you once it's solved, thanks for your patience.
Report 10 Sep, 5:41AM
Sweetchixlove

Sweetchixlove:

Thanks @yeemei12
Report 10 Sep, 12:10PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMIN :

You're welcome
Report 11 Sep, 6:08AM
comment_photo_139199.png  ( Edit )

Reply   .   Report 30 Aug, 8:24AM