Descarga nuestras aplicaciones completamente nuevos para Android, Apple y Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Por favor iniciar la sesión o registropara publicar algo al grupo.

Publica algo al grupo...

Discusión
Cuestión
Comprar & Vender
Peticiones
Consejos

Ponga el vídeo de código embed youtube aquí.

mangotango7 PRO :

Hello Mei!
Two days via browsers Internet Explorer, the Opera and the Firefox on m9 aren't displayed all pictures. Only through Chrome. Explain please in what the reason. Thanks!

Respuesta   .   Informe 20 horas hace
yeemei12

yeemei12 ADMINISTRACIóN :

Hi, may I know what pictures are you referring to that's not showing? The wallpapers section, user profile pictures or forum or gallery files? As I have no similar issue, I will need to clarify so that I could understand and help you better.
Informe 15 horas hace
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Mey! We do not see a picture at a forum.
Informe 12 horas hace
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Informe 11 horas hace
yeemei12

Hi, thank you for telling this. I have just checked at my place and having the same problem. I have reported this issue and will see what's the cause, allow me to get back as soon as I received the updates. Thanks!
Informe 7 horas hace
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ PRO :

Hello dear yeemei,
I use Google Chrome and I also do not see images added on http: //static.dyp. just the same as the above is shown on the screenshots made by the Galina..
Informe 7 horas hace
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

Hello dear Pawel! Through Google Chrom I see all
Informe 6 horas hace
mangotango7

mangotango7 PRO :

hi friends! Mei, I can take screenshots, but they'll be the same as Galina. I also don't see some images on the wall in my profile.
Thanks a lot Mei, let's hope for a problems solution.
Informe 3 horas hace

AngelineeMonach:

Hi!!
If I upload a file in game category, will it be counted as app imported in the achievements, or only files uploads on the category apps counts?

thanks!

Respuesta   .   Informe 4 días hace, 11:30PM
yeemei12

Hi, the app imported in Achievements is achievement for importing apps from Play store, App Store, etc. Unfortunately, there is no longer able to import apps from those stores. Thus, file that upload to Games or Apps category will be counted as files uploads.
Informe 4 días hace, 6:09AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

Oh. No members can import fhose stores anymore? Even premium? What about app zealot badge?
Informe 2 días hace, 7:26PM
yeemei12

Yup, you're right that members (Normal or Premium) are no longer able to import apps anymore. Regarding the App Zealot badge, we can't remove the badge due to the reason of most users have achieved that earlier on, when the feature of importing apps was still there and they had the badge in their achievement. If we remove the badge, they will be losing the badge even though they have achieved that. Hope this is clear to you.
Informe 2 días hace, 9:34AM
AngelineeMonach

AngelineeMonach:

ok. how long has it been unabled, i am asking because i recently imported some... And thanks @yeemei for the clarification.
Informe ayer, 6:58PM
yeemei12

Hi, it has been disabled since last year. You're welcome! Recently imported some means? By right there should not be any import option so I wonder what do you mean by imported some?
Informe 15 horas hace

patron00:

hello

Respuesta   .   Informe 5 días hace, 1:17AM
yeemei12

hi!
Informe 4 días hace, 6:09AM

__Naz__:

im asking all admins.Why this discrimination ? Why not featured my files, i see many bad works are featured.

Respuesta   .   Informe 5 días hace, 7:24PM
ThemesAPK

ThemesAPK PRO :

yes
Informe 5 días hace, 1:45AM
yeemei12

Hi, we are here to listen if you think there is discrimination. I hope this helps in your understanding that there are many files being published everyday and it's not possible for us to feature every of it. We will be taking note of your files and will definitely feature it if it fulfilled the conditions.

May I have the example of you mentioned that's bad works and being featured?

Thanks!
Informe 4 días hace, 6:28AM

ThemesAPK PRO :

My Themes are not getting featured anywhere .. Even after purchasing the premium feature i still have low download rates ,less facebook likes ,low community engagement .I request admins to check my premium subscription and also feature my content .Theme section does not shows up my content .Please suggest some ways so that i can contribute more to M9 community .

Respuesta   .   Informe 6 días hace, 7:47AM
__Naz__

__Naz__:

because they discriminate
Informe 5 días hace, 7:18PM
yeemei12

Hi, I see you mentioned your content does not show up in Themes, can you please clarify on that? For your information, the files published will be available once it's validated by our moderators and the process will take 1-2 working days. This should have answered your question.
Informe 4 días hace, 6:25AM

brusamarello:

Hi there l am having problems downloading ebooks can you help thanks maria

Respuesta   .   Informe 27 Feb, 12:09PM
yeemei12

Hi Maria, can you please clarify what problem are you having with downloading ebooks? Example, you're having issue in searching for a book, download error or opening it?
Informe 4 días hace, 4:35AM

sweety-pie:

can i see a list of everything i ever downloaded on mobile9 ??????????

Respuesta   .   Informe 25 Feb, 8:38PM
yeemei12

Hi, unfortunately, there is no way to see the files you have downloaded before. Unless you are using mobile9 app and download files from the app, then there should be a history of it.
Informe 26 Feb, 4:07AM

zai10:

SERIOUSLY??? MOST of my newest uploads are being filtered. Some of it are not overly sexual in the cover and Some are not even showing skin. Ughhh. This is so disappointing.

For this. How can you tell me that this should be in family filter??
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4398288/

Respuesta   .   Informe 24 Feb, 2:20AM
yeemei12

Hi, for your information, the moderator will be validating the Ebooks based on not only the cover itself but also the content of the Ebooks. So if it's adult oriented Ebooks and after checking the content, we found it should be family filtered then that's the reason you will see your files been family filtered even the cover is not.
Informe 24 Feb, 9:32AM
zai10

zai10:

Then why is that someone upload the same book as mine, but the site didn't filter it???
Informe 27 Feb, 4:30AM
yeemei12

Can you please provide the example of uploading the same books as yours? By right there shouldn't be duplicate of files.
Informe 27 Feb, 9:44AM
zai10

zai10:

and so on and so forth.
Informe 6 días hace, 2:03AM
yeemei12

Hi, I have removed those duplicate files. As mentioned, basically we checking the duplicate files based on the file size, so there might have files that are missing out. Sorry if this cause you inconvenience.
Informe 4 días hace, 4:34AM

Elbie123:

I am (again) unable to download some ebooks. I am a premium member

Respuesta   .   Informe 21 Feb, 8:26PM
yeemei12

Hi, I have checked your account status and you have not subscribe to any premium package, so you're not a premium member, is there any recognition that makes you or you have actually made payment to be premium member?

In regards to unable to download some ebooks, was it due to you're not a premium member and you have reached download limit, thus failed to download? or there is error message saying that you are failed to download?

Thanks!
Informe 23 Feb, 1:53AM

Patacake55:

I had uploaded some files which have not been uploaded by others, however I get an error message that someone else had already done so and mine are duplicates. Can you please explain that?

Respuesta   .   Informe 21 Feb, 3:50AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Once I have the same problem but I continue to upload the files since I believe its not duplicated.
Informe 22 Feb, 4:39AM
Patacake55

Patacake55:

I have uploaded again but still rejected as duplicated again
Informe 22 Feb, 4:55AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

what did you upload?
Informe 22 Feb, 5:00AM
yeemei12

Hi @Patacake55, that's not an error message but it's the message to let you know the reason of your files being rejected. There is nothing wrong with your files rejected as duplicate as there is already the same file has published before in our site and thus your file is rejected. I have checked few examples of your rejected file and please take a look as below:

Rejected as duplicate: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f//4393724/
Published before: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4377122/

Rejected as duplicate: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f//4393723/
Published before: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4377128/

Rejected as duplicate: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f//4393722/
Published before: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4377124/
Informe 23 Feb, 1:51AM