Téléchargez nos applications de marque nouvelle pour Android, Apple et Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

S'il vous plaît connexion ou s'inscrire pour déposer quelque chose au groupe.

Poster quelque chose au groupe...

Discussion
Question
Acheter & Vendre
Demandes
Conseils

Mettez votre vidéo youtube code embed ici.

ArthurWill D'ADMINISTRATION :

For those having issues with the new profile or feedback on how we can make it better for you please leave us message here.

Two main issues so far:

1. We will bring back the "About Me" where you get to put your own pictures & videos sometime next week. It was left out some how. Sorry.

2. We will also find ways to replace the black strip with something milder.

Thanks for your patience and support during this difficult time.

Répondre   .   Rapport 2 jours il ya, 3:43PM
ajayastwal2

ajayastwal2:

thats all right
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 5:04PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

hi admin

i want to suggest, can you make the layout design look a little similar to deviant or able to add background for non premium user.

thanks for readind
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 2:10AM

pawlah15:

Hi guys!

I'm just wonderin', how many downloads are we allowed in 24hours?

Répondre   .   Rapport 10 heures il ya
yeemei12

yeemei12 D'ADMINISTRATION :

Hi, a basic account member will be able to download a maximum of 30 files per day. However, by upgrading your account to Premium Member or Premium Publisher, you will get to enjoy unlimited downloads.
Rapport 1 heure il ya

walidahmed194:

WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS TO GET A COLLECTION FEATURED?

Répondre   .   Rapport 10 heures il ya
yeemei12

A file will get featured if it's eligible and good enough.
Rapport 58 minutes il ya

tjb3022:

Hi, I need help please.... I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty publishing a new theme. For the last couple of weeks everytime I try to publish something new, it starts uploading fine, gets to approx 23-25%, then it regresses to 10% only to rebuild to 30% and completely stall out. It refuses to upload anything beyond that no matter how long I let it sit for. I've tried using various firmware versions, newly compressed files, etc but nothing seems to work. I've uploaded over 100 iphone themes which have over 600,000 downloads.... & have had no prior issues uploading any of them. I'm at a loss as to why it's happening now? Please help....?! (

Répondre   .   Rapport hier, 10:39PM
yeemei12

Hi, this issue may be raised due to the connection problem sometimes. You may try to publish your files using different browser. Also, location where you publish might cause this issue due to the signal strength. Anyhow, we're checking up this issue and will update you as soon as possible.
Rapport 21 heures il ya

walidahmed194:

why is my profile page in russian?and also why is the top bar with my name and coin is lookinjg like that?can i please get any ans admins.......

comment_photo_125582.jpg  ( Modifier )

Répondre   .   Rapport hier, 8:20PM
slimsm35

slimsm35 PRO :

Hi, can you please try clearing your browser cache? And to view your page in english, use this link http://p.mobile9.com/walidahmed194/?lang=en
Rapport hier, 1:42AM
aliciawwp

aliciawwp D'ADMINISTRATION :

@walidahmed, you can always change your preferable language at the bottom of your page. We offer 8 different languages for our users. =)
Rapport hier, 3:00AM

sunny3503:

When upload completed it was not redirecting what to do help me (ADMIN)

Répondre   .   Rapport hier, 10:16AM
yeemei12

We're looking into this issue and will get back to you once we found out the problem. Thanks for your patience.
Rapport 21 heures il ya
sunny3503

sunny3503:

thanks admin for ur reply
Rapport 20 heures il ya
yeemei12

You're welcome.
Rapport 19 heures il ya

manualback:

Sir , if you think that i am a spamer then you can download my file and also use by your mobile..... reply me please...

Répondre   .   Rapport hier, 5:27AM

manualback:

Sir i am fan of m9 ... But i am very very sad deu to some problum . i upload real game but m9 delete my account. I do not no why it is happens please help me. please please......... help me and approve my apps and theme....

Répondre   .   Rapport hier, 4:41AM
yeemei12

I've checked and found out your account is not being deleted.
Rapport hier, 7:59AM
manualback

manualback:

my account name MANUALDEO WHICE IS DELETED.
Rapport hier, 3:59PM
manualback

manualback:

sir thanks for your reply.....
Rapport hier, 4:01PM
yeemei12

Hi, the account, MANUALDEO has been deleted for the reason of adult comments.
Rapport hier, 2:05AM
manualback

manualback:

But i have not publish any adult softwere.... i think some spamer here...
Rapport hier, 2:11AM
manualback

manualback:

Sir, Now i am going to publish android live wallpaper please approve my file. 1st cheak it. please please if you donot approve my file then other admins delete my account.... I loss my 5 accounts....
Rapport hier, 2:15AM
yeemei12

The upload files will be pending to be approved by our gallery moderator. Validation process will take 1-2 working days, thanks for your patience.
Rapport 22 heures il ya
manualback

manualback:

can you approve files....
Rapport 22 heures il ya
manualback

manualback:

i want approve my file from you .
Rapport 22 heures il ya
yeemei12

Hi, we've our gallery moderator who is responsible for the validation process. Hope for your understanding.
Rapport 21 heures il ya
manualback

manualback:

sir, you know any gallery moderator i want to contact with him for my file approved....
Rapport 20 heures il ya
yeemei12

Hi there, I've checked and saw that few of your files have been approved and it's available on your gallery.
Rapport 19 heures il ya
manualback

manualback:

sir , please say me the name of moderators user name i want to contact for my safety. i can request him to chake my file betterly and also they can approve my files so i can't loss my account.
Rapport 18 heures il ya
yeemei12

Your files can be approved or rejected after the validation process, if no problem we'll surely approve it. If your files get rejected, you can check it together with the reason for being rejected on your gallery. You can submit the Request Form at the bottom of your Files page to ask for clarification if you have any problem with the rejected files. However, every file will have only ONE chance to be reviewed. Once the review is done, the decision is final and will not be changed.
Rapport 17 heures il ya
manualback

manualback:

sir, you means it is automatically validated....
Rapport 12 heures il ya
yeemei12

Nope. Our gallery moderator will be responsible for the validation process.
Rapport 2 heures il ya

walidahmed194:

I am simply hating the new deaign of m9....I had 25 popular posts but now it is showing that I have got only 4 popular posts....more over where is the about me part In the profile.they have made the profile and gallery page into one single page.it is very complicated to see and also very boring.I have been in m9 for over 2 years and I had very fun browsing through m9 but now when I browse trough m9 it feels like I am giving a math test.....it sucks .........can't they give us the old m9 back....I feel like I have only a few round pictures in my gallery......might leave.....do the owners of m9 want all the members to leave this site.......please make it back to how it was.....

Répondre   .   Rapport 2 jours il ya, 10:38PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

dont leave just yet, hold on walid

maybe they will update the layout one by one
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 2:00AM
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

Yes, Walid. Don't worry about the About Me. Because they are getting it back in a week. Wait for a week at least. Everything is going to be sorted soon.
Rapport hier, 4:50AM
yeemei12

Thanks for the understanding. As the announcement made, we've noted about the issues raised and working on it to see how we can make it the best. Appreciate the support.
Rapport hier, 7:46AM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

Let's hope so.
Rapport hier, 12:05PM
KiM_2mix
Rapport hier, 1:57PM

KiM_2mix:

I Request all the Users who are not satisfied with the New Mobile 9 Page Layout. Please Understand that the developers are working on making the Website better. I understand Your having problems getting used to the New Layout, but this is going to be Solved soon.
Please have patience and wait for a week or so.
Keep Smiling everyone.

Répondre   .   Rapport 2 jours il ya, 1:41PM
RAGHULRAZOR

RAGHULRAZOR:

Nyc ..........
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 3:22PM
ArthurWill

ArthurWill D'ADMINISTRATION :

Thanks for the support and understanding. Really appreciate it a lot. As promised, we will add back "About me" and look into black strip. Cheers!
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 3:27PM
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

RAGHULRAZOR -
ArthurWill - Its Alright Arthur. I know its not an easy Job to update a website and I also Understand that You guys too wish the Best for the Users so I will always support!
Galina53 - Hey Galio, its okay now! As Patricia said, they are working on it and they will get it soon. Just give them some time and they will come up with it soon. Smile Now? On 3? 1...2...3 (Smile)
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 6:12PM
KiM_2mix

KiM_2mix:

Galina53 - Oh, No Problem Galio.
Rapport 2 jours il ya, 6:25PM
RAGHULRAZOR

RAGHULRAZOR:

Thanks Dude : KiM_2mix
Rapport 23 heures il ya
KiM_2mix
Rapport 18 heures il ya