Скачать Наш новый приложения для Android, Apple и Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Просьба войдите или pегистрация отправить кое-что в группе.

Сообщение что-то в группе...

обсуждение
вопрос
Купить и продажи
запросить
советам

Положите youtube видео Код для вставки здесь.

vamreyes:

How do I deactivate/delete my account?

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 8:33PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, please send an e-mail to support@mobile9.com
Акт 2 дней назад, 3:20AM

kikinerdy:

Hi i was just wondering what does it take for a file to become featured ? Because I have files with high downloads number which are not featured and then ones with lower downloads number which are featured.

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 5:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, for your information, featuring of contents will be primarily based on the popularity and also quality of the files. There are many files being published everyday as well as many popular files so it is not possible for us to feature all of the files with high downloads. We will be curating great contents gradually from the lists of files.
Акт 2 дней назад, 3:54AM
kikinerdy

kikinerdy:

ok. Thank you.
Акт вчера, 4:50PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

You're welcome.
Акт вчера, 2:27AM

MakaveliEU PRO :

I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND AFTER THAT ALL MY APPS WITH MY ACCOUNT TO BE REMOVED FROM MOBILE9! YOU DON"T HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SHOW MY APPS ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT DISCRIMINATE APP DEVELOPERS!

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 5:02PM

MakaveliEU PRO :

I just want to say that I'm very disappointed from mobile9 support.
From more than a week ago nobody can explain me why when all of my apps are using exactly the same ad type in the exactly the same place, some of them are allowed, most of them are rejected and removed from the site...

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 1:55PM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
Акт 2 дней назад, 4:59PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, for your information, there is a Report link in the Remark column of the rejected files, if your files are good and shouldn't be rejected, you may report it there and get it to be reviewed again. However, every files will only have one chance to be reviewed and the decision is final.

The moderators are checking all the files strictly following the guides and accept or reject it accordingly. Do you mind providing me few links of your rejected files to see?
Акт 2 дней назад, 4:03AM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

Your moderators must not work this job, their smart phones are smarter. How many email and reports must I sent!? AFTER CHECK OF YOUR ADMINISTRATORS, THEY SAID:

"Hi, we are so sorry that we rejected your files wrongly, however we have rescued them and you should be able to view it in your gallery now."

You can check this out on my wall!
And after that all my apps was removed!
Well, THANK YOU!

I will not pay to mobile9 for premium account to remove my apps!
I'm paying my apps to be visible!

And why more then a year my apps and the ad inside was not a problem, but from a week ago? Ads in my apps are approved in Google Play Store and all other markets outside where I didn't pay a cent, but here I must pay my apps to be not visible.

My developer friends here in mobile9 will remove and not post apps any more too because of this discrimination. One of them is common featured in this website and make millions of downloads every month.

I want my money to be returned to my bank account and then all my apps to be removed from this website. Mobile9 do not have my permission to distribute my apps!

http://makaveli.eu/EULA.html
Акт вчера, 8:54AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, an e-mail for further clarification have sent to the e-mail registered under mobile9 account, please check your inbox.
Акт вчера, 2:27AM
MakaveliEU

MakaveliEU PRO :

I don't want to send me even and emails.
Акт 23 часов назад

G7GODWIN:

Hi,
I've Found Many Of My Files In "Not Featured Category"
And Most Of Them Have The Stats To Get Featured
Please Feature Them.

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 11:41AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, for your information, featuring of the contents will be based on popularity and the quality so the stats won't be the only criteria for a file to get featured. However, we will be taking note of your files to see if there's great content to be eligible to feature
Акт 2 дней назад, 3:59AM

josephinaballerina:

does anyone else have a problem with their activities page? i can log in but then when i get to the activities page, it's blank. just a white page. i checked in other browsers too - mozilla and internet explorer - same thing . this problem started yesterday. Help !

comment_photo_134093.png  ( Pедактировать )

Ответ   .   Акт 4 дней назад, 1:31AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, the problem is reported and we will be checking up this and get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Акт 3 дней назад, 6:38AM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

thank you!!!
Акт 3 дней назад, 7:53AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

You're welcome!

congha86 PRO :

Hello Admin
I uploaded my application but have not seen for a long time been approved for display on M9
1. http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4208310/
2. Http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4207373/

Ответ   .   Акт 5 дней назад, 8:16AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, generally, published apps will appear on the general gallery after some time. I will check this issue up and get back to you as soon as possible.
Акт 3 дней назад, 6:48AM
congha86

congha86 PRO :

Thank you
Normally the app took only 2 days to appear, but this app is pretty long so I think it's an error
Акт 2 дней назад, 11:55AM

friendlyfassil:

hai i am using nokia asha 501 ,the app that i send to my device is in .php format my phone does not support that format. pls help me how to download app for my device

Ответ   .   Акт 5 дней назад, 7:04AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, may I know what apps are you trying to download to your device?
Акт 3 дней назад, 6:49AM

ramaisraw:

Hello, My Activities page is not opening. Whenever i try to open it, it simply shows Blank White Page without any words on it.

Ответ   .   Акт 5 дней назад, 8:39PM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

Mine too! since yesterday there's just this blank page . i can log in, see my profile and notifications but not my activities page
Акт 4 дней назад, 1:29AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes exactly.
Акт 4 дней назад, 6:52AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi all, I have reported this problem to the team and we will try to fix this up as soon as possible. I will get back once I received the update
Акт 3 дней назад, 6:50AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Ok.
Акт 3 дней назад, 7:14AM
josephinaballerina
Акт 3 дней назад, 7:53AM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Now Activities Page has become visible again, thanks dear Mei.
Акт 2 дней назад, 11:37AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Welcome all!

pvlalina PRO :

Somebody know how stats are updated because I see 101 downloads on my profile but every file uploaded have 0 downloads so I don't find from which file are these downloads?

Ответ   .   Акт 26 Jul, 5:58AM
abhiranjjan

abhiranjjan:

Check your app download stats. Download include both app and file download
Акт 26 Jul, 8:00AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Thank you for reply.I did this already and I have 0 downloads on all apps but the total under my username is 101.Very strange!
Акт 6 дней назад, 2:11PM
abhiranjjan

abhiranjjan:

Check out rejected files. Before rejection these files are downloaded sometimes.
Акт 6 дней назад, 4:51PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi @pvlalina, can you please check if is it that all of your files are still having 0 downloads? Thanks.
Акт 3 дней назад, 4:30AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Hello admin.From 19 uploads,just 4 of them show 2 downloads each but the total of downloads showing under my username is 108.
Акт 3 дней назад, 4:51AM