Скачать Наш новый приложения для Android, Apple и Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Просьба войдите или pегистрация отправить кое-что в группе.

Сообщение что-то в группе...

обсуждение
вопрос
Купить и продажи
запросить
советам

Положите youtube видео Код для вставки здесь.

ns1tbx PRO :

I LOVE MOBILE 9

Ответ   .   Акт вчера, 11:52PM

mpek_giok:

hi,
why everytime i use search engine for ebook the result is different from what i type, i search 1 book and the result is 84 pages of different books, and its very annoying

and i use the website

is there something wrong? can you fix it?

Ответ   .   Акт 2 дней назад, 11:06PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, I have tried to search Ebooks by typing 'Jennifer' as keyword and here is my search results: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ii=3768&ty=551&tp=jennifer

This means my side has no problem in search engine. Can you please try again by typing the name of books or authors? and please let me know if it's still can't work.

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience caused.
Акт 2 дней назад, 3:30AM
kenhypno

kenhypno:

try a different search engine or browser??!!
Акт 2 дней назад, 6:00AM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

i've been having the same thing for the past week or so ... anything i put in - specific author (eg. Kele Moon) i get everything with 'moon' rather than telling me there's nothing that matches. I've tried this with both titles and authors, and get heaps of results which are irrelevant, when before it was accurate at the start of the results then got less relevant or showed nothing...this is one search here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ty=ebooks&tp="Kele Moon"
Акт 2 дней назад, 12:03PM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

putting in Beth Ehemann - i get everything with Elizabeth, not Beth ...
Акт 2 дней назад, 12:14PM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

I've noticed that regardless what i'm searching for, i'm getting the same books, from the same person, who has a PRO account...anything to do with that?
Акт 2 дней назад, 12:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, the search engine will show relevant results, meaning when you are trying to search for Kele Moon, it shows results with 'moon', then this is right. If when you're searching Kele then it's showing results other than books from Kele Moon, it's possible that there is no ebooks by her is published.

It's the same when you put Beth Ehemann and it shows Elizabeth as there is 'Beht' in both names. I tried to put Ehemann and I got results like this: http://gallery.mobile9.com/topic/?ty=ebooks&tp=ehemann, ebooks by Beth Ehemann.

So my suggestion is trying to put just a word of authors names. I wish this is helpful to you.
Акт вчера, 1:42AM
miss_piggy

miss_piggy:

thanks for the tip! i'll remember to be a bit more exclusive with my search terms!
it's just odd that before when you would search it would be relevant results from the beginning, especially if you put in a full name!
Акт 15 часов назад

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello! I have a problem with downloading files, I do not know what to do. Day after day, poorly loaded on the site. Have a lot of time to update and load again, and it is not always loaded. First loading is fast, and then about 35 percent and stop. Loading to other sites with no problems. What to do? Help please!

Ответ   .   Акт 4 дней назад, 8:24AM
sharathssharaths

sharathssharaths:

It's issue by your server not form website. So try again or please update your flash or browser.
Акт 4 дней назад, 9:18AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Many times I have updated and still loaded after numerous attempts. Tried on other browsers, I don `t know what is the cause and what to do.
Акт 4 дней назад, 11:13AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, you mean download files or upload files? If it's error in publish files, please send an e-mail to support@mobile9.com including details as below:
1) File that failed to upload
2) Details of the file (title, description, etc.)

Thank you.
Акт 3 дней назад, 8:42AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello. I not downloaded files for publication. A very long time to wait to download a particular file. Sometimes patience is not enough to wait a few hours and during that time repeatedly trying to download it. This applies not only to a single file. Currently I have already a few days trying to download files from the themes. I've got about 250 pieces. And for the 4 days I was able with great difficulty 36 works. Previously nebilo any problems with downloading and publication. I do not know what the reason.
Акт 3 дней назад, 10:03AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, my advice is try to upload files using different browser, at different time, different places and also the strength of connection as these are the common reasons that will affect the process of publish files. I saw you have published files successfully yesterday, so there should be no error right? Please let me know if you have other problems.
Акт 2 дней назад, 6:54AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Hello. Files for me publish my friend from another city. I gave the material, and it is published. The problem so far is still the same. I tried so in different browsers and at different times, the result is the same. Loading is fast, and then stops. Previously, these problems nebilo, all load well.
Акт 2 дней назад, 6:23PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Did you try clear your browser cache? if yes, please send an email to support@mobile9.com, providing me your mobile9 username and password (Recommend to change to a general password and allow me to access to your account). Thank you.
Акт вчера, 1:45AM
Eclipse_Moon

Eclipse_Moon:

Let me see that there is a memory cache. But it seems to me that's not the reason. On the other file I downloaded all is well.
Акт вчера, 5:48PM

MadMisfit:

i know this is must be a silly question but can someone help me on how to find more group suggestion?

Ответ   .   Акт 5 дней назад, 3:01PM
MieczysławPAWEŁ

MieczysławPAWEŁ:

hello!..
more groups is here:
http://community.mobile9.com/
Акт 5 дней назад, 4:58PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks Pawel
Акт 4 дней назад, 2:13AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Thanks Pawel for helping to ans! @Mad, yup you can have more groups by selecting the 'People' tab on top of the site.
Акт 4 дней назад, 2:38AM

hummingbird17:

i cant seem to see the wallpapers that i have uploaded and published ...why cant i see them ???

Ответ   .   Акт 6 дней назад, 7:45PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

I think it takes time to appear on the public gallery
Акт 6 дней назад, 3:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, for your information, every files that are uploaded will not be available in the general gallery immediately. It will be available when the gallery is being refreshed.
Акт 5 дней назад, 3:12AM

MarianaMadail:

Every time I write down the name of the book I'm looking for more then 83 pages show up starting with books that don't even have the same name or author then the one I wrote.

It wasn't like this before. Can anyone tell me why this is doing this?

Ответ   .   Акт 15 Aug, 8:26PM
everymomentofforever

everymomentofforever:

we have the same concern. instead of stream lining the searches to make it easier it got complicated and hard and time consuming.
Акт 16 Aug, 1:57AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, can you please let me know whether you are using website, mobile site or m9 app that caused you unable to search the books you wanted? For your information, using the m9 app allowed only search user profiles or tags that tagged under a file.
Акт 5 дней назад, 3:19AM

mobifreebies PRO :

I cannot Publish apps automatically that are on Google Play and the manual process does not work either.
When asked to upload an icon 512 it tells me that " the required fields must be completed" even though they have been completed

Ответ   .   Акт 14 Aug, 6:17PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, can you please send an email to support@mobile9.com providing details as below:
1) Screenshot of the error page
2) Files that failed to publish (apk)
3) Details to publish the file (preview images, title, description, etc.)

Thank you.
Акт 15 Aug, 3:58AM

vijayrajput027 PRO :

one by one i'm losing my apps till now my three apps are removed from my app list..
can you tel me why..??? i'm not going to continue my account upgrade ..
please give me proper reson...??

Ответ   .   Акт 12 Aug, 6:28AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, there are two reasons a file is not showing:
1) Published apps will take 1-2 working days to be approved or rejected by our gallery moderator to be published to the general gallery
2) Your files may be rejected, please check in your gallery, Uploads > All Uploads > Rejected files, the rejected files should be seen there together with the reason.

Thank you.
Акт 12 Aug, 8:22AM
vijayrajput027

vijayrajput027 PRO :

k thanx
Акт 12 Aug, 11:12AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

You're welcome
Акт 14 Aug, 2:51AM

reddysridhar:

hai when iam uploading files for lumia 625 wallpapers it is saying sorry the file you uploaded is not supported by the device pls help me admin

Ответ   .   Акт 09 Aug, 6:32AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, I have reported this problem to the team. I will get back to you as soon as I received the update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Акт 11 Aug, 2:08AM
reddysridhar
Акт 11 Aug, 5:58AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, regarding the error you have when uploading wallpapers for Lumia 625, please check if the size you upload is the sizes in the image below:

If the size is correct, there should be no problem in publishing.
Акт 4 дней назад, 7:04AM

Jojo412:

My search did not exactly come up with what i type... like the file did not exist.

but when i scroll a few more pages down, the file is there?

is there something wrong with the search engine?

Ответ   .   Акт 09 Aug, 3:34AM
feidetic

feidetic:

The update for recently uploaded file is always late. I think that is why we can't search them.
Акт 09 Aug, 3:47AM
LuneGoddess

LuneGoddess:

Same issue here!
Акт 10 Aug, 9:10AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, can you please let me know what files are you trying to search? The names?
Акт 11 Aug, 3:38AM
Jojo412

Jojo412:

Hi admin, I'm just searching force books. By the book tittle or the author. Usually there's no problem, just recently the book won't show, and just come up with irrelevant result..
Акт 16 Aug, 7:10AM
Jojo412

Jojo412:

Searching for books***
Акт 16 Aug, 7:11AM
yeemei12

yeemei12 АДМИНИСТРАТОР :

Hi, may I know you are using website, mobile site or m9 app that caused you unable to search the books you wanted? For your information, using the m9 app allowed only search user profiles or tags that tagged under a file.
Акт 5 дней назад, 3:18AM
Jojo412

Jojo412:

im usin website... i just tried a while ago... its working fine now..

thanks all
Акт вчера, 12:59AM
LuneGoddess

LuneGoddess:

Hello! I'm looking for The Devil in the White City and I'm using the website.
Акт 15 часов назад