Tải về các ứng dụng thương hiệu mới của chúng tôi cho Android, Apple Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để viết một cái gì đó cho nhóm.

Một cái gì đó vào nhóm...

Thảo luận
Câu hỏi
Mua & Bán
Yêu cầu
Mẹo

Đưa video nhúng mã youtube của bạn ở đây.

nyussz1:

Hi same problem as vedma9. Can't download anything. The recatche is broken. Help!!!!!!!

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 17 giờ trước
yeemei12

yeemei12 người quản trị :

Hi @nyussz1, please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. Also, you mentioned the recapcha is broken meaning the image you're seeing is broken image, correct? If possible, please send a screenshot of the broken image together with your problem clarification to support@mobile9.com, thanks!
Báo cáo 7 giờ trước

vedma9:

Hi i can't download anything. It keeps asking me ''are you human bot or alien" over and over again even when i put the right answer. It's so annoying

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 20 giờ trước
yeemei12

Hi @vedma9, may I know what files that you can't download? Is it eBooks? Please let me know whether you are browsing using web or mobile site and the device that you're using. I tried to download eBooks using my device but I have no problem. I wish to further understand your problem and see what could I help. Thanks!
Báo cáo 7 giờ trước
vedma9

vedma9:

i'm trying to download ebooks and i'm using web
Báo cáo 10 phút trước
vedma9

vedma9:

i can't even see my own uploads for ebooks and apps. I think there is a problem in the recaptcha itself. Wallpapers work fine.
Báo cáo 2 phút trước

fangirled:

I don't know if this is where we post book requests but if you could please upload "chase the moon" by Catherine nicolson I've been looking for it for years please upload it here

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 8:51AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Hello, you can request ebook here

http://community.mobile9.com/group/?gid=252
Báo cáo hôm qua, 9:09AM
yeemei12

Hi, yup, you may request and have discussion with other users at the eBooks group as stated by @MadMisfit Thanks again @MadMisfit, haha!
Báo cáo 7 giờ trước

MadMisfit:

Hello admin,

may I make a suggestion for cover photo and background, can it be for free or limited choice for basic account user, I just think it's not really fair, sorry!

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 12:08AM
yeemei12

Hey, mind sharing why saying that's not fair? Besides, sorry that I don't get what "limited choice for basic account user" means? I would like to understand further to see what could we do.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 6:27AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry my English can be very bad, I was trying to say can basic account user also change cover photo and background for free just like premium account.

limited means that basic account user can choose background colour or picture that is provided by mobile9

I hope my explanation can be more understandable.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 8:53AM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Sorry, for saying not fair.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 9:11AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Oh I see what you're saying Misfit, you mean the background is provided by mobile9 and that the "basic user" can't upload whatever picture they want for a background, unless they purchase a premium package.

I think as far as color is concerned, mobile9 already has colors for the user to choose. I think what you mean is you just want your profile to look presentable, even if you don't get to upload whatever background picture you like. That's a reasonable request.
Báo cáo 22 giờ trước
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Yes, that's what I was trying to say, thank you Lastkingz for clearing it up sometimes I can't say what I really wanted to say
Báo cáo 12 giờ trước
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Its ok, no problem you type well enough so I can undestand
Báo cáo 12 giờ trước
yeemei12

Hey all, yup I got you @misfit. It's like basic free account can have some default cover photo while Premium can upload their own, right? I would bring this suggestion into discussion next time.
Báo cáo 7 giờ trước
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

thanks you both!
Báo cáo 0 phút trước

roserose8:

Hi. Would it be possible to change my name from Roserose8 to Rose888. Many thanks Debra.

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 12:34PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

All I know you can't change username.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 11:57PM
yeemei12

Hi @roserose8, @MadMisfit is right that every username cannot be changed once registered. Thanks again @MadMisfit!
Báo cáo hôm qua, 6:23AM

Nadussia PRO :

what is the problem why my apps are not published? why they are constantly removed?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 10:23PM
redroseapps12

redroseapps12 PRO :

your not the only one all of us and I mean a good 10 of us that publish apps in live wallpapers are being taken down. What I was told is they want everyone to have fair share at having apps being published so they only allowing a couple at a time. I told them oh Im sorry if I am the only one publishing apps how is that my fault? They taking ours down saying they are "not nice" I said excuse me I dont publish for Admin opinion! And they said they are "spam" because we publish too many at 1 time. I been on here for years and now all of a sudden 10 apps a day is spam? Kidding me right! IF you are a pro memeber you should block your card or if you used paypal unsubscribe from the recurring payment I already did. Ill be damned if they are going to keep on charging me for the subscription if I cant even publish apps! I emailed support and got no answer yet but this one guy keeps posting to my wall saying some stupid stuff so I reported him for bs
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 3:49AM
yeemei12

Hi @Nadussia, I have checked and your files are rejected for the reason of Incorrect Preview. This is because the preview you have provided for your files including phone frame. The suggestion to correct that is to remove the phone frame and upload only screenshot as preview. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

@redroseapps12, I have responded to your issues in email. Kindly check and I wish we look for a better way in solving that. Thanks!
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 8:40AM

pebbleand:

♦ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ I'm not happy and wondered how i can close my account. I have been on here for a long time but nothing ever gets solved.Thanks very much for an answer. ♦ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 9:58PM
yeemei12

Hi, in regards to both of your issues raised, I was trying to follow up with you to check what we can do to help. First, collections should be solved, right? In the sense that you can get to check your collections in your own account. Next, in regards to publishing of wallpaper, I have tried and have no problem, this is sad that I could replicate your issue and check on it, and that's also the reason I'm checking with you to see from which part that we can do to check, perhaps. Hopefully this clears your doubts.
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 3:17AM

zeeeparks:

How to remove item from "My Favourate"?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 6:51PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

I think you can't remove it
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 1:20AM
yeemei12

Hi, yup @MadMisfit is right that you can't remove it. In fact, you are able to create different folder in your collections to organize your favourite files into different collections, perhaps this would be an alternative way for you?
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 3:15AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Yeah it can't be removed, however that would be a useful feature, because some people add items to favorite by mistake, and didn't mean to click favorite.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 1:36PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

@Lastkingz: hahahaaa ... so accurate
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 1:57PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

Lol, yeah, it happened to me -_-
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 2:03PM
zeeeparks

zeeeparks:

I hate this feature people cannot remove item from fav.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:19PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

I understand how you feel, I'm sure the admins will take it into consideration seeing that they want the site to be #1, as far as content and features are concerned.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:22PM
zeeeparks

zeeeparks:

I dont think they will do fast as possible.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:39PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Lastkingz is right. and I think you should be patient about it. updating s website needs progress and time too, not so easy.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 1:24AM
yeemei12

Hi to all, thanks @MadMisfit! Thank you to all for the concern and feedback too, I will bring this into the discussion and see what we can do about it.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:18AM
PHOENIXD

PHOENIXD:

It happened to me too.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:29AM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

One thing I'm sure they will take into consideration is the fact that if this feature to remove items from your favorites is added, it will affect the ratings of users as well as achievements such as the "People's Choice" and "People's Champion" achievements.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 12:03PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

no problem @ Yeemei. and that's right @Lastkingz it can be a major problems
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 12:32PM
LastKingz

LastKingz:

@MadMisfit, yeah, I think that's why they made adding items to favorite permanent.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 2:11PM
MadMisfit

MadMisfit:

Exactly.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 11:55PM
PHOENIXD

PHOENIXD:

I agree.
Báo cáo 5 giờ trước

vedma9:

Hi could you add a feature in Notifications where i can thank someone who has put one of my uploads a favorite like before? We can't do that anymore with the mobile version.

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 9:58AM
yeemei12

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! We would be taking note of this and bring it into discussions.
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 3:14AM

globecube PRO :

Why I can only see my application when the family filter is off??? The application that I published is for everyone and does NOT features any nudity!!!

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 20 Mar, 7:15AM
povilius

povilius:

If you are sure that you didn't put family filter on, then probably gallery moderator did that. I think you should reupload it with changed representing pictures, because there are some nudity actually. I don't know if gallery moderators checks the programs from inside, but if there are images like that (-what is now on your file cover-) inside the program, family filter must be put on. Good luck.
Báo cáo 20 Mar, 8:27AM
globecube

globecube PRO :

...I will correct the 2 images that you say are not appropriate, but I cannot see where I can take the family filter off/on when publishing the application. Family filter option is only available when uploading pictures or videos...
Báo cáo 20 Mar, 8:47AM
povilius

povilius:

You may be right about filter on/off availability, i am uploading only ringtones lately so i have no experience in uploading apps. In ringtones the publisher can choose to turn family filter on or off. .
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 2:27PM
yeemei12

Hi, for your information, every apps will be validated by our moderators before available for download. In that case, moderator will review the app and see if there is adult content in the app, if yes then the app will be family filtered. From the preview of the app we can already see the app has adult content and that's the reason we have put family filter to it. Hope for your understanding.
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 6:04AM