Tải về các ứng dụng thương hiệu mới của chúng tôi cho Android, Apple Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để viết một cái gì đó cho nhóm.

Một cái gì đó vào nhóm...

Thảo luận
Câu hỏi
Mua & Bán
Yêu cầu
Mẹo

Đưa video nhúng mã youtube của bạn ở đây.

vjdhingra:

please add this ringtone "I Swear" to your favorite thanks ,, have a good day please add

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/3976486/

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 19 giờ trước

manualback:

Sir, i want to our head admin whice have the all powar. ..... sir please say me .help.

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 4:59AM
chankeewong

chankeewong người quản trị :

Hi, is there anything we can help you with?
Báo cáo hôm qua, 10:12AM

Hiron143:

I saw that many apps are trial version.
1.Mention that the apps or themes Trial or Full.
2.U can different the apps between Trial & Full version.
3.U can give the apps full description & how it works.
4.When the apps upload .

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 3:56AM

pawlah15:

Hi guys!

I'm just wonderin', how many downloads are we allowed in 24hours?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 4:19PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 người quản trị :

Hi, a basic account member will be able to download a maximum of 30 files per day. However, by upgrading your account to Premium Member or Premium Publisher, you will get to enjoy unlimited downloads.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 1:33AM
pawlah15

pawlah15:

Thanks! How do I become a publisher?
Báo cáo 20 giờ trước
reddysridhar

reddysridhar:

BY UPLOADING FILES YOU CAN become a publisher
Báo cáo 2 giờ trước

walidahmed194:

WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS TO GET A COLLECTION FEATURED?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 4:09PM
yeemei12

A file will get featured if it's eligible and good enough.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 2:10AM
walidahmed194

walidahmed194:

I already know how a file gets featured.
I want to know how a collection gets featured?
Báo cáo 22 giờ trước

tjb3022:

Hi, I need help please.... I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty publishing a new theme. For the last couple of weeks everytime I try to publish something new, it starts uploading fine, gets to approx 23-25%, then it regresses to 10% only to rebuild to 30% and completely stall out. It refuses to upload anything beyond that no matter how long I let it sit for. I've tried using various firmware versions, newly compressed files, etc but nothing seems to work. I've uploaded over 100 iphone themes which have over 600,000 downloads.... & have had no prior issues uploading any of them. I'm at a loss as to why it's happening now? Please help....?! (

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 10:39PM
yeemei12

Hi, this issue may be raised due to the connection problem sometimes. You may try to publish your files using different browser. Also, location where you publish might cause this issue due to the signal strength. Anyhow, we're checking up this issue and will update you as soon as possible.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 5:50AM
tjb3022

tjb3022:

Good to know Thank you for your reply and efforts. I will keep checking in for further info. I will also try your suggestion of a different browser in the meantime. Thanks again
Báo cáo 8 giờ trước

walidahmed194:

why is my profile page in russian?and also why is the top bar with my name and coin is lookinjg like that?can i please get any ans admins.......

comment_photo_125582.jpg  ( Chỉnh sửa )

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 8:20PM
slimsm35

slimsm35 PRO :

Hi, can you please try clearing your browser cache? And to view your page in english, use this link http://p.mobile9.com/walidahmed194/?lang=en
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 1:42AM
aliciawwp

aliciawwp người quản trị :

@walidahmed, you can always change your preferable language at the bottom of your page. We offer 8 different languages for our users. =)
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 3:00AM

sunny3503:

When upload completed it was not redirecting what to do help me (ADMIN)

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 10:16AM
yeemei12

We're looking into this issue and will get back to you once we found out the problem. Thanks for your patience.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 5:41AM
sunny3503

sunny3503:

thanks admin for ur reply
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 6:30AM
yeemei12

You're welcome.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:09AM

manualback:

Sir , if you think that i am a spamer then you can download my file and also use by your mobile..... reply me please...

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 5:27AM

manualback:

Sir i am fan of m9 ... But i am very very sad deu to some problum . i upload real game but m9 delete my account. I do not no why it is happens please help me. please please......... help me and approve my apps and theme....

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 4:41AM
yeemei12

I've checked and found out your account is not being deleted.
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 7:59AM
manualback

manualback:

my account name MANUALDEO WHICE IS DELETED.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 3:59PM
manualback

manualback:

sir thanks for your reply.....
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 4:01PM
yeemei12

Hi, the account, MANUALDEO has been deleted for the reason of adult comments.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 2:05AM
manualback

manualback:

But i have not publish any adult softwere.... i think some spamer here...
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 2:11AM
manualback

manualback:

Sir, Now i am going to publish android live wallpaper please approve my file. 1st cheak it. please please if you donot approve my file then other admins delete my account.... I loss my 5 accounts....
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 2:15AM
yeemei12

The upload files will be pending to be approved by our gallery moderator. Validation process will take 1-2 working days, thanks for your patience.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 4:20AM
manualback

manualback:

can you approve files....
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 4:27AM
manualback

manualback:

i want approve my file from you .
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 4:28AM
yeemei12

Hi, we've our gallery moderator who is responsible for the validation process. Hope for your understanding.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 6:05AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, you know any gallery moderator i want to contact with him for my file approved....
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 6:45AM
yeemei12

Hi there, I've checked and saw that few of your files have been approved and it's available on your gallery.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 7:44AM
manualback

manualback:

sir , please say me the name of moderators user name i want to contact for my safety. i can request him to chake my file betterly and also they can approve my files so i can't loss my account.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 8:23AM
yeemei12

Your files can be approved or rejected after the validation process, if no problem we'll surely approve it. If your files get rejected, you can check it together with the reason for being rejected on your gallery. You can submit the Request Form at the bottom of your Files page to ask for clarification if you have any problem with the rejected files. However, every file will have only ONE chance to be reviewed. Once the review is done, the decision is final and will not be changed.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 9:30AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, you means it is automatically validated....
Báo cáo hôm qua, 3:05PM
yeemei12

Nope. Our gallery moderator will be responsible for the validation process.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 1:07AM
manualback

manualback:

sir, thats the point .... I want to know any moderator of m9 for my file approve and also for my account safety.... plz say me any moderators user name .... Please i must be greatful to you....
Báo cáo hôm qua, 4:48AM
yeemei12

@manualback, I hope you understand that we'll surely approve files that are eligible to be on mobile9 and reject those files that not are not eligible as well. As I've replied to you earlier on, some of your files are approved and already on your gallery. You can check the reason for your rejected files on your gallery and if you have any problem, please submit the form for us to review. However, each file will only being reviewed ONCE and the decision is final.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 6:56AM
manualback

manualback:

Thanks sir.... my one question to you that.. Who is our m9 head admin. i see more admin but i did not know who is the head admin. ... please say me user name of our head admin.. He is the persion who verify files and also delete account as well as....
Báo cáo hôm qua, 7:48AM
manualback

manualback:

i think he must help me for all,.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 7:49AM
manualback

manualback:

i think he must help me for all,.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 7:49AM
yeemei12

@manualback, I've mentioned few times to you saying that we have our gallery moderator for the files validation process, as well explained to you the reason of files being rejected or account being deleted by us, following the eligibility without any exception. I'm thankful for your understanding and patience.
Báo cáo hôm qua, 9:38AM
manualback

manualback:

So please say me any moderators user name or fb id. i want to contact him. please understand my feelings and my word as well as......
Báo cáo 22 giờ trước