Tải về các ứng dụng thương hiệu mới của chúng tôi cho Android, Apple Windows Phone.

M9 HQ

The home of people behind mobile9. Join this group for the latest site updates, features, bug fixes, tips, behind the scene photos, and trade secrets.

Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để viết một cái gì đó cho nhóm.

Một cái gì đó vào nhóm...

Thảo luận
Câu hỏi
Mua & Bán
Yêu cầu
Mẹo

Đưa video nhúng mã youtube của bạn ở đây.

josephinaballerina:

does anyone else have a problem with their activities page? i can log in but then when i get to the activities page, it's blank. just a white page. i checked in other browsers too - mozilla and internet explorer - same thing . this problem started yesterday. Help !

comment_photo_134093.png  ( Chỉnh sửa )

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 11 giờ trước

congha86 PRO :

Hello Admin
I uploaded my application but have not seen for a long time been approved for display on M9
1. http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4208310/
2. Http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4207373/

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 8:16AM

friendlyfassil:

hai i am using nokia asha 501 ,the app that i send to my device is in .php format my phone does not support that format. pls help me how to download app for my device

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 7:04AM

ramaisraw:

Hello, My Activities page is not opening. Whenever i try to open it, it simply shows Blank White Page without any words on it.

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo hôm qua, 8:39PM
josephinaballerina

josephinaballerina:

Mine too! since yesterday there's just this blank page . i can log in, see my profile and notifications but not my activities page
Báo cáo 11 giờ trước
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Yes exactly.
Báo cáo 5 giờ trước

pvlalina PRO :

Somebody know how stats are updated because I see 101 downloads on my profile but every file uploaded have 0 downloads so I don't find from which file are these downloads?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 5:58AM
abhiranjjan

abhiranjjan:

Check your app download stats. Download include both app and file download
Báo cáo 3 ngày trước, 8:00AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Thank you for reply.I did this already and I have 0 downloads on all apps but the total under my username is 101.Very strange!
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 2:11PM
abhiranjjan

abhiranjjan:

Check out rejected files. Before rejection these files are downloaded sometimes.
Báo cáo 2 ngày trước, 4:51PM

bur-belka:

Hi dear admins!
Tell me plz, where my topic in menu "messenger"?

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 3:55PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Hello dear Natasha,
You can not use Personal Messenger Feature at Forum, till you complete your 200 Posts in Forum. Once you complete your 200 Posts/Replies at Forum, your Personal Messenger will automatically unlocked & you will able to use it.
Hope you remember me, i am your fellow WPC Participant.
Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 4:38PM
bur-belka

bur-belka:

Thanks for the answer!
Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 4:48PM
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

I think that these rules should be changed.
Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 5:45PM
ramaisraw

ramaisraw:

Pleasure is all mine dear Natasha.

Dear Tatiana, i agree with you. Actually if M9 can allow Managers to approve PM Service to even those members who have not completed 200 posts at Forum, then it'd be very nice. Since every Manager know each participants, so their decision would be meaningful too. Also Managers should have a power to Block any spammer to write at their Competition Thread. What do you say Tatiana on this?
Hope everything is going well at TMC, best wishes.
Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 6:46PM
yeemei12

yeemei12 người quản trị :

Hi, Thanks for the clarification and suggestions @ramaisraw @protsenko! However, forum is an old system which we couldn't make changes on it and I think the rules on completing 200 posts to unlock the PM feature at forum is not a bad way to prevent spammers who register a new account spamming users inbox, isn't it? Anyway, that's my personal opinion.
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 1:25AM
ramaisraw
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 7:59AM
protsenko2006

protsenko2006 PRO :

I do not think that spammers use PM. Thanks for reply!
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 9:26AM

reddysridhar:

How To Edit Smileys in comments

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 3:12PM
yeemei12

Hi, you may add smileys in your comments but typing the shortcut of emoticons, refer here for the shortcut : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&act=legends&CODE=emoticons&editor_id=ed-0
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 1:28AM

pvlalina PRO :

I paid the $30 via paypal earlier today to upgrade to a premium account. The money has been deducted from my account but my account is still a regular free account.

I was directed to post my request here after messaging the mobile9 facebook page about my issue. Can someone from the site's support team please look into this?
I already submitted my mobile9 username and PayPal receipt to support@mobile9.com

Thanks

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 7:57AM
yeemei12

Hi, thank you for your e-mail. The e-mail is received and the problem is reported. The update will be notified through e-mail once it's solved. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 8:54AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

OK,I will wait then,thank you.
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 10:54AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Hi again.I see the problem it's not solved yet.Do you know how much time I still need to wait?
Báo cáo 5 ngày trước, 5:09AM
yeemei12

Hi, the problem is solved and your account should be upgraded to Premium publisher now. I have also sent an e-mail to inform about this.
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 2:11AM
pvlalina

pvlalina PRO :

Thank you very much!
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 4:19AM

Galina53 PRO :

Hello! I have a problem with addition in group of competitive works on FB!

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 22 Jul, 11:32AM
yeemei12

Hi, may I know is it share from phone? Please let me know where you share from, phone model and which URL. Thank you.
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 3:11AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

PC. Any file which is loaded in a current of last 3 days.
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 3:19AM
yeemei12

The problem is reported and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 3:28AM
Galina53

Galina53 PRO :

I will wait dear! Thanks!
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 4:10AM
yeemei12

icecoolapps PRO :

This is a support request. I paid the $30 via paypal earlier today to upgrade to a premium account. The money has been deducted from my account but my account is still a regular free account.

I was directed to post my request here after messaging the mobile9 facebook page about my issue. Can someone from the site's support team please look into this?

Thanks

Trả lời   .   Báo cáo 22 Jul, 10:46AM
yeemei12

Hi, please send the receipt of your PayPal payment, PayPal e-mail together with your mobile9 username to support@mobile9.com, thank you.
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 3:12AM
icecoolapps

icecoolapps PRO :

Oops, I accidentally clicked the report link! Sorry about that!
Báo cáo 6 ngày trước, 4:43AM
yeemei12

It's fine.
yeemei12

Hi, the problem is solved and your account should be upgraded to Premium publisher now. I have also sent an e-mail to inform about this.
Báo cáo 4 ngày trước, 2:11AM